NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:30 PM EST: San Antonio Spurs ( -14) at Flint Tropics ( 14) —- T: 248.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 218

Downtown Funky Stuff Malone free square for the day.

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

JVal out for the year.

• Ts99

Just looking at Crowder as well and wondering if he has the upside with Favors out.

• samuri8

Crowder/Nance easily for me. Buying high on Ingles seems crazy to me, but then again I thought that before the last game too.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Talk about a walking foul machine.

• ASitar

Joe Harris be gettin some minutes

• hobbes2d

When you realize Sterling Brown costs the same as Luke Kornet

• tmarohl

Cojo and Tyreke in.

• ASitar

If Kornet is starting……

• captainwacky

@hobbes2d said...

When you realize Sterling Brown costs the same as Luke Kornet

I think they’re both similarly OK. Brown is actually a part of their rotation, so I don’t think they’ll wear him out on a b2b. Also Bledsoe is probably going to be back. But brown is interesting.

• Rolled

• captainwacky

@Rolled said...

Tristan Thompson anyone?

He’s a good play, but there’s a lot of opportunity cost at his position and great value elsewhere. I have a few shares, but it’s hart to justify too much.

• Tajtrivedi

Can someone explain to me the bolden love? Seems risky

• tmarohl

Ersan out.

• tmarohl

Kurucs in.

• tmarohl

Matt Velazquez

Verified account

@Matt_Velazquez
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Bucks forward Ersan Ilyasova will be out tonight with back soreness. Giannis (warming up now) is questionable, as is Khris Middleton.

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
    Reply Retweet Like 2 Direct message

Matt Velazquez

Verified account

@Matt_Velazquez
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Giannis on the court for his usual pregame warmup, which is a positive sign for his availability tonight in Brooklyn.

• mambaland

anyone else on Lemon or Baynes…willy did well last night can he produce again

• tmarohl

@mambaland said...

anyone else on Lemon or Baynes…willy did well last night can he produce again

90% of the field on Lemon. No one on Baynes.

• samuri8

@Tajtrivedi said...

It’s him and Boban at center. Boban is getting 20 minutes, maximum. Usage is up for grabs with this lineup and Dallas is putrid against center and just overall on defense. There’s a lot to like there, but most people with be going with Holmes at the same price. Holmes is a well known high FFPM guy but if he gets into foul trouble, which he does a lot, the Bolden pivot could be nice. Bolden is kind of a sloth a lot of the time too though so while I like Holmes better overall, I think hedging with Bolden is sharp.

• ASitar

I have Creek in a LU. Any Wolves fans know if he’ll get some run tonight?

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

It’s him and Boban at center. Boban is getting 20 minutes, maximum. Usage is up for grabs with this lineup and Dallas is putrid against center and just overall on defense. There’s a lot to like there, but most people with be going with Holmes at the same price. Holmes is a well known high FFPM guy but if he gets into foul trouble, which he does a lot, the Bolden pivot could be nice. Bolden is kind of a sloth a lot of the time too though so while I like Holmes better overall, I think hedging with Bolden is sharp.

I think most people are playing both.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Tajtrivedi said...

Embiid out. Did well last game and got most the C minutes. So it’s expected, and somewhat fairly, that he will again.

• chronoxiong

Aren’t Cojo and Tyreke low usage guys when they start? Cojo was sucking hard when he was starting a few weeks ago. And dont get me started on Tyreke lol

• ASitar

@tmarohl said...

Kurucs in.

Does that affect Harris?

• monarch

Anyone like Shake Milton? Homecoming and revenge game

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

Does that affect Harris?

I think that means the RHJ won’t play, and that takes a few minutes away from guys like Dudley and maybe Demarre

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).