NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:30 PM EST: San Antonio Spurs ( -14) at Flint Tropics ( 14) —- T: 248.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 218

Downtown Funky Stuff Malone free square for the day.

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

Galloway in, Kennard still questionable.

• Jonas137

OG OUT, Kawhi IN

• ASitar

@tmarohl said...

I think that means the RHJ won’t play, and that takes a few minutes away from guys like Dudley and maybe Demarre

Ok, I love Harris tonight and he’s been getting big minutes. $4,800 on DK.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Anyone like Shake Milton? Homecoming and revenge game

Pretty hard sell relative to all the other available value. If there was none, he’d be worth a look I guess, but he’s shown no sign of having a ceiling like these other dudes.

• tmarohl

Kornet and Robinson starting.

• agame2323

@captainwacky said...

I think they’re both similarly OK. Brown is actually a part of their rotation, so I don’t think they’ll wear him out on a b2b. Also Bledsoe is probably going to be back. But brown is interesting.

If Brown can put up 22 shots again… I’m buying. But I don’t think he will.

• Jonas137

@tmarohl said...

I really want to like this, especially BDay Rob, but with normal starters announced for the Raps, Siakam and Gasol can really limit them

• frugal

@Jonas137 said...

I really want to like this, especially BDay Rob, but with normal starters announced for the Raps, Siakam and Gasol can really limit them

Wrong matchup…

• queensfinest

thoughts on reggie jackson and tobias?

• ASitar

@tmarohl said...

I’ve got them both in one LU.

Whose the best sub $3,400 player on DK? I really want to play Creek but I’m not sure of his minutes

• dgballer

@Jonas137 said...

The Knicks are playing the Bulls tonight

• Jonas137

@dgballer said...

The Knicks are playing the Bulls tonight

Wires crossed there, I knew that lol.

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

I’ve got them both in one LU.

Whose the best sub $3,400 player on DK? I really want to play Creek but I’m not sure of his minutes

It’s still walter lemon. sometimes you just eat chalk. He might fail, but they’re going to run him out there a loooong time against the knicks.

• Jonas137

ABC IN, Middleton OUT

• vick325

Shaq harrison, sexton, mudiay, dragic, tyus? Who is the upside play of this group? All priced about the same on FD

• vick325

Shaq harrison, sexton, mudiay, dragic, tyus? Who is the upside play of this group? All priced about the same on FD

• tmarohl

Giannis in, Middleton out.

• RipCityRings

Is RHJ back in the rotation after his big game vs Philly? 3.8K might be an interesting low-owned pivot off the standard PF chalk.

• damionismyname

@chronoxiong said...

Why the hell is Richaun Holmes 6.5k on FD?

they smokin the good shit!

• captainwacky

@damionismyname said...

they smokin the good shit!

I mean, honestly, I like it. Why have free squares?

• Kuda708

Who y’all think will be highest owned at PF? Having tough time with power forward atm.

• samuri8

I would think it’s Richaun Holmes on DK.

• tmarohl

I would have to think that Middleton’s usage absorbed by Sterling Brown and Connaughton.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I would have to think that Middleton’s usage absorbed by Sterling Brown and Connaughton.

Meh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).