NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:30 PM EST: San Antonio Spurs ( -14) at Flint Tropics ( 14) —- T: 248.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 218

Downtown Funky Stuff Malone free square for the day.

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RipCityRings

Brunson had a near triple double vs Philly in only 26 minutes this year. Doncic played too. 13/11/8/1, amazingly enough on 28% shooting.

Watch Burke chalk flop hard and Brunson go 10x.

• mambaland

dont sleep on dj wilson or thon

• JTAx33

How much Tyreke Evans exposure are you guys leaning towards? Not sure what to do there

• monarch

I have built my most chalk LU ever. Almost feels necessary tonight.

• zpa1989

watch devin booker be a late scratch and ruin the slate…

anyone have a feeling?

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Brunson had a near triple double vs Philly in only 26 minutes this year. Doncic played too. 13/11/8/1, amazingly enough on 28% shooting.

Watch Burke chalk flop hard and Brunson go 10x.

Brunson had a pretty good homecoming game there. Nova product. Dad played for Temple.

• mambaland

not being able to play any games under $4 on FD is a pain

• mambaland

the value plays are easy but what studs do you run…Ant..Simmons towns…

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I have built my most chalk LU ever. Almost feels necessary tonight.

Sometimes the chalk is fine, and you just go way over. This appears to be one of those nights. let other people make mistakes, and differentiate at other positions. Granted, in a couple hours, we’ll all be bitching about something busting, but it doesn’t mean the process is wrong.

• mambaland

@captainwacky said...

Sometimes the chalk is fine, and you just go way over. This appears to be one of those nights. let other people make mistakes, and differentiate at other positions. Granted, in a couple hours, we’ll all be bitching about something busting, but it doesn’t mean the process is wrong.

i almost have to avoid looking at how much salary i have left

• ASitar

Is Kadeem Allen a good punt?

• jasondagreat17

should i go tobias harris and someone 3.8k or less?(already have lemon) or Myles turner and someone 4.3k or less?

• BerkeleyBoss

Pretty sure I’m gonna load up on Giannis. Is it silly to think he’ll be relatively low owned?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I mean, honestly, I like it. Why have free squares?

because he has done nothing to earn that price.

• RipCityRings

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Pretty sure I’m gonna load up on Giannis. Is it silly to think he’ll be relatively low owned?

Was just thinking the same thing. Sounds like everyone’s paying up for Booker, Simmons, Drummond, Lillard and maybe KAT. I’m going at least 50% Giannis.

• Petergunz82

@BerkeleyBoss said...

No

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Me too. Tried getting him in my Yahoo lineup but it’s kinda hard. Easier on DK

• zpa1989

anyone afraid of booker sitting?

• realphipps

These are my drunk and lonely low-level dfs guy’s thoughts for the night…

Hayward getting solid mins. No Brown. Miami hasn’t guarded the SF since the Clinton administration.

Pat the Conman. I see 30 mins and 30dk points. And lots of Brooklyn fans asking who that unathletic white guy is.

And, in honor of our fallen comrade, the legend they called Durham, 2 overtimes in Phoenix tonight where two head coaches asks one another “who wants to lose this game more?”

• mbunner23

All the Mudiay? Mudiay/Simmons or Cojo/ABC

• chronoxiong

@zpa1989 said...

anyone afraid of booker sitting?

Why would he sit? He’s trying to ball hog his way to 50 point games before the season ends. Tonight’s Cavs/Suns game is going to determine who wants to tank more. Thats my only concern.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

All the Mudiay? Mudiay/Simmons or Cojo/ABC

What do you have to spend? If you’re feeling ballsy K. Allen/ABC

• tmarohl

Smith ruled out. Mudiay now safe.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

What do you have to spend? If you’re feeling ballsy K. Allen/ABC

$15,100 for two spots

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

$15,100 for two spots

Ah, Allen leaves you 100 over doesn’t he? Probably Mudiay/Simmons then.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).