NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:30 PM EST: San Antonio Spurs ( -14) at Flint Tropics ( 14) —- T: 248.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 218

Downtown Funky Stuff Malone free square for the day.

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@RipCityRings said...

You know it’s late season NBA when Jordan Clarkson is shooting it out with Josh Jackson.

LOL

• Njsum1

Booker just straight getting the night off. I guess the Booker rule is only play him when the suns are 10 points dogs are more. Seems like the suns just like trotting him out there in whe they’re getting blown out and have no shot at a comeback 🤷‍♂️

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Booker just straight getting the night off. I guess the Booker rule is only play him when the suns are 10 points dogs are more. Seems like the suns just like trotting him out there in whe they’re getting blown out and have no shot at a comeback 🤷‍♂️

Maybe he just wants to get 60 in the second half.

• yisman

@jcotdl said...

I just asked myself the same question, but it sounded like “who is Ray Spalding and is he viable?”

just like last time, Spalding inexplicably not playing

it’s deja vu all over again!

• tmarohl

I think I would be very careful playing any Bucks, Raptors or Sixers starters over the next week. Really no reason for any of them to play the starters more than cursory minutes.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Maybe he just wants to get 60 in the second half.

That would be lovely

• NIN1002

@Njsum1 said...

Nah, Dwayne Bacon is getting the night off. Booker is just fine.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

That would be lovely

Booker is going to end up being my drop the score.

• RipCityRings

Big Willy smashing. Figured they’d need him to match up with Gobert.

• chronoxiong

I knew to fade Richaun Holmes. I just knew it. 5 fouls against the Cavs? I’m sick of this.

• chronoxiong

Josh Jackson, why are you doing this?

• tmarohl

Tomorrow Slate – 4 Games – Let’s see who has something to play for.

Lakers @ Thunder – Lakers have nothing to play for. You do have national TV Rondo though. Lebummer shut down for the year. OKC currently in the 8 seed. They need this win. You would expect Thunder to take care of business at home. Even if they win, they will probably remain in the 8 seed as they have the same record as San Antonio, as San Antonio has to play the hapless Atlanta Hawks.

Atlanta at San Antonio – Atlanta has nothing to play for. San Antonio currently is tied with the Thunder with same record for 7th/8th seed. San Antonio has the tie breaker with Thunder. San Antonio needs to win this game to stay ahead of the Thunder to avoid playing Golden State in the first round. This game has blowout written all over it.

Rockets at Kings – Kings eliminated but still playing hard. Rockets currently the four seed and are tied with the same record as Portland. Portland has tie breaker. Houston will want to win this game to try and pass Portland so they don’t end up playing Utah in the first round.

Nuggets at Warriors – Both teams should be very motivated. Golden State has a one game lead over Denver for one seed in the West. This probably flips with a Denver win. If I was a betting man, which I am, I would be betting on Golden State to exert their dominance in this game.

Bottom line is that every game on the schedule has playoff implications.

• samuri8

The Atlanta front court is utterly decimated. Devonta Davis at 3k should get some run and quite possibly some nice garbage time. ATL has a raggedy 9-man group available if the doubtful players sit.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@samuri8 said...

The Atlanta front court is utterly decimated. Devonta Davis at 3k should get some run and quite possibly some nice garbage time. ATL has a raggedy 9-man group available if the doubtful players sit.

got him already for sure. good punt imo.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Bottom line is that every game on the schedule has playoff implications.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Got my scrubbies right but Dame and Booker let me down a bit. Scored 309 so won’t complain too much. Ready for this season to be over!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).