NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:30 PM EST: San Antonio Spurs ( -14) at Flint Tropics ( 14) —- T: 248.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 218

Downtown Funky Stuff Malone free square for the day.

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Does Holmes have PF eligibility? If so, that is where I would go if you don’t think Kornet will play much.

He does…

Bender/Holmes/Bolden/Kornet…right now might be the keys to the slate on DK as pathetic as that sounds. We’ll see what the news brings, but all 4 of those guys are priced similar and could/should be stepping into big minutes in positive situations. All have 35-40 DK point potential. Not sure any other players in that range have anywhere near the upside for their price as those 4. Problem is at least 2 of them will probably bust.

• NoLimits0

@tmarohl said...

Does Holmes have PF eligibility? If so, that is where I would go if you don’t think Kornet will play much.

Oh forgot about Holmes since he didn’t play last game. Yea he also has PF eligibility. Interesting to see what Phoenix does with their lineup then.

I don’t know what happens if Kornet does start. I’ll be confused on how to read that situation.

• Njsum1

@newzreview said...

I like Bolden too.

Imo…bolden is the play in that range at pf

• tmarohl

Grindown already up today.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Start with Robinson at C, Bender at PF, and choose some high usage guards once ABC is out and Booker. Easy.

I’m sure I’ll have some Robinson but I like Holmes too and prefer Bolden or Kornet over Bender

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I’m sure I’ll have some Robinson but I like Holmes too and prefer Bolden or Kornet over Bender

You really have to drag the bottom of the barrel to play Bender.

• monarch

Is Boban no longer a thing? Seems like a spot we would generally like for him here

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Oh forgot about Holmes since he didn’t play last game. Yea he also has PF eligibility. Interesting to see what Phoenix does with their lineup then.

I don’t know what happens if Kornet does start. I’ll be confused on how to read that situation.

I’m sure they will just do what they did when Holmes was out. Starting lineup should be Melton/Booker/Bridges/Bender/Holmes

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Is Boban no longer a thing? Seems like a spot we would generally like for him here

Used him a little last game and he played 7 minutes. Now they raised his price $400 on DK and there’s zero reason to believe they need him any more for this game. Too many other cheap options to go there IMO.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

You really have to drag the bottom of the barrel to play Bender.

Yeah my dummy lineup last night was just all the early chalk Lemon/Kornet/Holmes/Bolden/Burke(assuming Luka sits) and 3 studs

• monarch

I’ve talked down KAT some in recent weeks but hard to not like his matchup vs Kanter. And I dont think the Blazers will go out of their way to scheme KAT out of the game

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I like whoever philly starts at center. They’ve already showed they’ll give bolden most of Embiid’s run, and you never know what will happen (minutes ???) with a bench player in this situation.

• monarch

Kevin Knox. Dude is a ball hog and probably has a career game vs Bull G league players.

• Njsum1

@NoLimits0 said...

Oh forgot about Holmes since he didn’t play last game. Yea he also has PF eligibility. Interesting to see what Phoenix does with their lineup then

Idk about Holmes…maybe maybe not. Are they going to start him? Probably not. And even if they do a matchup with TT isn’t the best. If he comes off the bench will he see more than 24 minutes…I don’t know. Worth a shot, yet not a cash game play…imo

• mbunner23

• tmarohl

Collison and Matthews out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

More chalk was just released

• monarch

Yes…MRob is a lock. Also like Knox and Mudiay, especially since he will be on the floor a lot less with Jordan who steals usage.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Yes…MRob is a lock. Also like Knox and Mudiay, especially since he will be on the floor a lot less with Jordan who steals usage.

Kind of afraid of Knox and Mudiay,

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Jordan? Deandre don’t play no more Jordan?

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Kind of afraid of Knox and Mudiay,

Why? I’ve been away from NBA so help me out here.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Were you not afraid of Mudiay and Knox before you went away from NBA? Knox can play 40 minutes and do nothing. Not saying he’s a bad play, because he can play 40 minutes and do stuff too. Mudiay more than anything is always at threat of a time share. DSJ is working his way back and who knows when he might start getting more minutes. Allen is always right there too. Just the same concerns with them you would always have. They’re still the Knicks!

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Mudiay because Dennis Smith is working his way back. Knox, because you never know what Fitzdale is going to do to the rotations.

• monarch

Re: Panda

As I posted earlier. Knox shoots all the time…he is a bad NBA player…I hate his game but against worse players like the Bulls, he can do some damage. And Fiz at least seems committed to him. I may need to reevaluate Mudiay.

• tmarohl

If Don Cheech is out, is playing Trey Burke chasing or a good play in your opinion Mr. Panda?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).