7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) — T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at New Orleans ( -10.5 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at LA Clippers ( ) — T:

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Thoughts on Mason Plumlee tonight fellas?

Same thing as always. Price doesn’t budge. Minutes top out at 30. Good spot. Seems capped at 30-35 FP’s as long as he’s capped at 28-30 minutes. Every once in a while has a big outlier where he crosses 40 in his 28-30 minutes. I think you’d have to be really down on the other C’s available to risk it.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Dont see his role really changing

I could see him starting at power forward. I am not chasing neck tat

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Let’s hope it’s the Wrestlemania 6 version and not the Halloween Havoc ’98 version.

🤣 for real, i do like both, of course hartstein plug him on fd.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Thoughts on Mason Plumlee tonight fellas?

C’s vs WAS is typically a decent move, look what Zeller just did in 24 minutes. Just at that 6K tag on DK, I don’t know if he has the upside of some similarly priced players where you can go down to Hartenstein, Claxton, or maybe Zeller. who have the potential to match him for way less. I just kinda feel like if you’re paying up at C at all, might be worth going up to the next tier and grab Bam.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

What about Tony Snell?

How about the fact that he leads the league in 3 point field goal percentage, for players who have attempted more than one. He is 57% on 86 attempts.
    The problem with Tony is that you have to force him to shoot more.

• tmarohl

Dragic is out and Nunn is questionable.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Dragic is out and Nunn is questionable.

• pimpfist1

Oladipo?

• chronoxiong

Had enough with the Pistons. Last night was not cool. I picked Saben Lee and although he started the game, he did absolutely nothing out there while Cory Joseph did all the damage at the PG position. Gonna be even more angry if Saben Lee decides to do something tonight. That applies to Mason Plumlee too. He has the match up but his minutes continue to be capped out at 28-30 mins. Got to give those other 20 mins to Isaiah Stewart because we are tanking.

• Brendan239

Last $100k FD tournament? All full

• mbunner23

I just noticed Joe Harris awkwardly has PF eligibility on DK tonight.

• Brendan239

Hutch or S Hill?

• zline34

@chronoxiong said...

Had enough with the Pistons. Last night was not cool. I picked Saben Lee and although he started the game, he did absolutely nothing out there while Cory Joseph did all the damage at the PG position. Gonna be even more angry if Saben Lee decides to do something tonight. That applies to Mason Plumlee too. He has the match up but his minutes continue to be capped out at 28-30 mins. Got to give those other 20 mins to Isaiah Stewart because we are tanking.

Have you beem watching the last few games? Cojo has clearly been the floor general and has been in a spot the past few games to win a large field GPP at his price. These type of plays have to be locks and easy to spot of you want to take something down. Coming off the bench or starting doesnt matter. Identify a player of near perfect form and lock him in. 1.8% was criminal yesterday.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

I took both Lee and Jospesh the game before, last night more Joseph than Lee. Feeling pretty strong that in a minutes split, Joseph is going to outscore Lee most nights and well earn more of the minutes than them being evenly split.

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

Hutch or S Hill?

When do you hit us with the April Fool’s punchline?

• chronoxiong

@zline34 said...

Have you beem watching the last few games? Cojo has clearly been the floor general and has been in a spot the past few for games to win a large field GPP at his price.

Nah I haven’t watched their games. I just game log watch. I thought Cojo wasn’t going to get playing time time like that but I guess he is now. He’s in play for sure. I want no part of Saben Lee after he didn’t bother to score last night. But my lineup had other landmines last night as well so it wasn’t all his fault.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Last $100k FD tournament? All full

Yesterday? Tonight is only $50k to 1st

• zline34

@chronoxiong said...

Nah I haven’t watched their games. I just game log watch. I thought Cojo wasn’t going to get playing time time like that but I guess he is now. He’s in play for sure. I want no part of Saben Lee after he didn’t bother to score last night. But my lineup had other landmines last night as well so it wasn’t all his fault.

Sabans shot has looked shaky at best. I can predict a guy at 3500 to get 25. A 4500 to get 35. 75% or better. But, if you can tell me how Westbrook is going to drop 55 or 75. Butler 45 or 65. Giannis 45 or 75. I cant predict that. Biggest weakness of my game. Toughest part is they always draw higher ownership in good or bad spots. So, i cant tell if the field was sharp or lucky that day. I can tell Joseph at 1.8% yesterday the field was lacking. Svi at 15% was a sharp field play, but still lockable sub 20%

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Yesterday? Tonight is only $50k to 1st

Yeah, both sites botched their NBA offerings tonight.

But, but, but our algorithm says our users blah blah blah.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

When do you hit us with the April Fool’s punchline

• Njsum1

As annoying as NBA has been this season, it’s still 1000x better than MLB….literally the worst of all DFS sports. It’s just all game theory (occasionally pitching is predictable), still….🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Kevin Love (calf) will play Thursday. https://t.co/PfOSbnqeRa

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

As annoying as NBA has been this season, it’s still 1000x better than MLB….literally the worst of all DFS sports. It’s just all game theory (occasionally pitching is predictable), still….🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

You played Hendricks and Castillo?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Matthew Dellavedova (abdominal) available to play Thursday.

Lineup note: Kevin Love (calf) will start Thursday.

• Pandamonious

Now we need to know if Kevin Love is going to play more than 10 minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).