7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) — T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at New Orleans ( -10.5 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at LA Clippers ( ) — T:

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Dean Wade again. Been using nightly but not today. Unreal. Smash spot for K Lewis JR and goes 0 for 6 with 3 fouls. Had Hampton.. didn’t wanna leave 600 on table. So tilting.

• Dfspacman

My pockets running dry for Dfs, time for a much needed break

• This is one of the weirdest slates i can recall, if the den-lac turns into a blowout early, I’m really curious to see the winning lu.

No one so far for studs has had the ceiling game, I’m sure joker, murray, klaw or pg13 will bury us.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Steve Clifford in 5 years – “Hi, I used to be the head coach of a basketball team and then played my leading scorer only 9 minutes in the first half off the bench sitting alongside my 3 best players. Who knew starting your better players wasn’t just a fad?! Anyway, when they fired me, I was worried, but then I found this amazing reverse mortgage company…”

If Pee-Gee is in I’m dead.. I am very heavy MANN. Won’t be able to adjust for Pee-Gee. Need news ASAP.

• Calicapo

Ugh… thought Hernan would get some minutes…. I’m about 80%…

Oh lawdy.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

The conditions are ripe for a Philly blowout at Cleveland. Now, you may say “Big deal. Philly’s favored by 7.5”. True, but I’m jumping on that -14.5 at +235 for my lock of the night. That’s right. A lock of the night on a more than 2:1 longshot.

If I miss everything else, thank God for this.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Wendell Carter Jr. starts second half in place of Khem Birch on Thursday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Anyone daring to watch the Hawks/Spurs game? Is Popovich scheming the ball away from Trae or does he just not feel like doing much?

• Stupid ass horents gonna bail out Irving owners.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Paul George (foot) available to play Thursday. https://t.co/Rard61IjtR

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Clippers will start Jackson, George, Leonard, Morris, Zubac on Thursday.

• Golfnut04240

Is Bam hurt? WTF is going on?

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

• Golfnut04240

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Clippers will start Jackson, George, Leonard, Morris, Zubac on Thursday.

Great…I have no way to get off Kennard.

• RipCityRings

@Golfnut04240 said...

Maybe Brendan’s wife can help.

• zline34

Claxton gets no 4th Q run in a blowout? I dont get it. I pickrd him figuring it would blowout ajd ged get run in the 4th. I guess that was a terriboe prediction.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m done till the playoffs start. This is stupid.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone daring to watch the Hawks/Spurs game? Is Popovich scheming the ball away from Trae or does he just not feel like doing much?

In the four point play i have 200 points with a 140pmr and the klaw as my late night hammer

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

Claxton gets no 4th Q run in a blowout? I dont get it.

He’s too good for blowout run now. They got 10 Day Alize and G League Perry

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

check the chart

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

check the chart

The Official Trae “Flow” Chart ( All Season Version ) :

• blackdirkdiggler

Damn. Probably not gonna cash cause I took Mike Scott instead of james Johnson. How did so many people know? He wasnt announced as a starter till like 8pm or something.

• I swear if hart doesn’t get 3 more pts for the double double!

• Njsum1

@Golfnut04240 said...

Haha, same boat. I have Kennard at Forward on DK. The only swaps are PJ Dozier and Jaymichael Green.

I mean now that George is playing, they’re all just as likley to have a decent game. Think I’m just stickin with Kennard and hoping he gets some bench run due to how well he’s been playing 🤷‍♂️ Yet I really don’t know

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).