12:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Washington ( 5 ) —- T: 207
    3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: 195
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 212
    5:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 192
    5:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -3.5 ) at New York ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ELopez432

Favors or Noel?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Awesome Trevor. Thanks

• BooduhKing

Milwaukee news is interesting. Plumlee gets a big boost as starter.

• hunteezee

What’s the status on PG?

• ELopez432

@BooduhKing said...

Milwaukee news is interesting. Plumlee gets a big boost as starter.

Better matchup for Noel as well. Henson is a better pick then Plumlee

• keephustlincuz

Nice of the bucks to wait with that news. What a bunch of dirty dicks.

• marino4ever

@mackie64 said...

DK after noon slate starting at 6. Under 6k who do you guys like out of sf/f spot Deng, D Will, or Barnes.

none of the above. Pay up for Covington, Hayward, ABC, or Kawhi. All 4 should hit 5x value.

- Kawhi is the most risky, but they’re playing for an undefeated home season, so I think they’ll go for it tonight. He’s also on an extra day’s rest.

- Hayward is the safest of all. Den can’t defend the 3 for the life of them w/o Gallinari, and they’re fighting for the playoffs. Should hit 5x value and then some at his 7k FD/6900 DK price.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Russell really using 12 minutes of playing time to rack up the points.

• BooduhKing

@ELopez432 said...

Better matchup for Noel as well. Henson is a better pick then Plumlee

Thinking I’m taking Plumlee and Noel. Along with many others from that game.

• bengalhockey

@slpanthers24 said...

Russell really using 12 minutes of playing time to rack up the points.

Ariza is trying to see if he can do worse.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

got a few russell and ariza lineups and they both played the whole quarter and got 5 points combined.

• ELopez432

I faded Harden but now thinking of fading Alphabet as well and replacing him with Leonard. With the Middleton news his value drops a bit plus Bucks have a back to back. Gives me more great picks all around

• Necrophagist

^ I’m thinking the same thing. but I’m also scared with leonard against gsw

• tarheelsrule44

I swapped out Kobe for W. Mathews in the Early slate on FD because I’m good at dfs…

• ELopez432

@Necrophagist said...

^ I’m thinking the same thing. but I’m also scared with leonard against gsw

Im predicting 25/5/7/3/2 for Leonard. Spurs will come up with the W to stay undefeated at home. It’s going to be a good game but the Warriors are not playing at its best, coming off a back to back and almost losing to Memphis

• Necrophagist

im a warriors fan and hope we win…. but i think leonard will have a big game as well lol. I’m having trouble at SG who do you like

• bighop04

@ELopez432 said...

Im predicting 25/5/7/3/2 for Leonard. Spurs will come up with the W to stay undefeated at home. It’s going to be a good game but the Warriors are not playing at its best, coming off a back to back and almost losing to Memphis

Warriors rarely bad 2 in a row, and Klay and Steph were both off last night, what are the odds they are both off again? Everyone will find out if Pop cares about the home streak based solely on if Leonard plays 40 mins tonight or not.

• piffffffffff

Dk down ?

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

yes, can’t make any edits

• BooduhKing

@piffffffffff said...

Dk down ?

Yes.

• roach62

dude wtf is up with DK….ive been trying to edit my damn LU for the past 30 minutes and keep getting the damn spinning wheel….

refrsh page go to edit…spinning wheel…rinse and repeat

• bradton23

seriously DK what’s going on????

• bradton23

If i lose money because I can’t take Monroe out….i hope they refund….

• kratos12

They better

• xpac21

i just got my points from chris and felton back, seems they are trying to fix things

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).