7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

Don’t fall for the Durant trap today again. I think Lebron rests.

How on earth is KD a trap at 8k on dk? He’s unguardable. Put up 16/10/6 6/15 from the field going 0/4 from 3 in 32 mins. Possibly no Klay Thompson as well.

• Hiqhliqht

No Hayward/Klay Fire Up KD whos gonna guard him??

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

They will most likely get spanked in the finals if they make it; I think the only team in the east that can give them trouble is (can’t believe I’m actually typing this) the Wizards.

I think every team they play in the East will give them trouble. They will win, but they are not going to coast into the Eastern Conference finals with two straight sweeps.

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

@tmarohl said…

How on earth is KD a trap at 8k on dk? He’s unguardable. Put up 16/10/6 6/15 from the field going 0/4 from 3 in 32 mins. Possibly no Klay Thompson as well.

Again, referring to FD at 9900.

• Malorum

At this rate there is going to be no one left to pay up for or those that are left will be close to 100% owned. This is going to be an interesting night to say the least.

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

Yeah he is hard to fade on DK at only 8000

• colb24

@tmarohl said...

my bad I feel like I started that earlier lol

• colb24

best 3k punt on draftkings?

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I think every team they play in the East will give them trouble. They will win, but they are not going to coast into the Eastern Conference finals with two straight sweeps.

Oh, I agree with that sentiment— I guess I defined trouble as actually being able to beat them 4 times. They’ll lose a good amount of games along the way if they make the finals; Lebron is just so ridiculous that I don’t think they’ll lose before then.

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Today is a great day to try to win a GPP. Tons of value with so many players resting and coaches mixing up their lineups. I like the crossover on DK being that it is only $27 and it is capped at 2,783 players. I feel like I have a better chance of winning with a smaller field like that. Why on earth would they make it that small? There are 5 hours to go until lock and it is already 2/3 of the way full. Less than 3k players, and still 10k up top for first. I am in.

• Dlarson79

Kyrie, Love & Lebron Out

• Benf15harp

Might wanna go easy on Rudy Gobert without Hayward and Hill on minutes restriction. Doubt he’ll get a full run tonight in possible blowout in Golden State.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Oh, I agree with that sentiment— I guess I defined trouble as actually being able to beat them 4 times. They’ll lose a good amount of games along the way if they make the finals; Lebron is just so ridiculous that I don’t think they’ll lose before then.

If Lebron played defense this year I would agree with you, but in my mind he is the major reason they have been losing.

• Syzltuth

Kemba out

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

If Lebron played defense this year I would agree with you, but in my mind he is the major reason they have been losing.

He’s been like this for 4 years(ish) now… chill during the regular season, revert to being a monster on both ends in the playoffs. But I definitely see them as more vulnerable than in the past.

• Syzltuth

Lilliard out

• DirkDigglerz

Is JR Smith sitting or playing????????????????? I like like if he plays

• bigkino217

lillard mccollum crabbe out

• Syzltuth

GD, McCollum and crabbe out as well

• BustNutz

Lol what cavs games have you been watching?? ^

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

Also does anyone think Thad Young is a play tonight? His minutes are there.

Already had him in my lineup, then just read on the Grind Down that this is a revenge game for him, but didn’t say why…I’m sure someone here knows.

• Benf15harp

It’s ridiculous to think that the Cavs are in trouble in the East. They have a winning record vs seeds 2-4. They haven’t been fully healthy all season.

• StevieBrown

Kyrie, Lebron, Love, TT, Lillard, McCollum, Crabbe, Klay, Kemba, Hayward, Lou Williams, Rondo, All out and it’s only 5 hours away from lock… Is this whole slate just a toss up of whoever hits with there value? Always hate slates with lots of injuries and rest because I feel like it takes a lot of skill away and creates luck with whoever hits there value plays

• tmarohl

@BustNutz said...

Lol what cavs games have you been watching?? ^

All of them.

• bigkino217

@gaelicgirl said...

Already had him in my lineup, then just read on the Grind Down that this is a revenge game for him, but didn’t say why…I’m sure someone here knows.

he started his career in philly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).