• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at Atlanta ( 9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

I just cant seem to get a handle on NBA lol. I will have to do some real research on how to select players.

Maybe I just need to stick to football and golf. I look at my NBA lineups after the fact against the winner and im always like “Why didn’t I think of that”

• nomjlikeme

Ben paying up for studs as a safety net for value guys that don’t pan out. Minimal earnings but i keep my bankroll. Who knows it may pan out today or tomorrow

• fenway2015

monk hart hermangomez and house

• caleb21scott

Not really seeing any stud worth paying up for tonight

• caleb21scott

@fenway2015 said...

monk hart hermangomez and house

sabonis, ennis, motley….I feel like the list goes on

• TrustinthePlan

Feel like this is another day where you could leave a lot of salary out on the table. As far as the studs today, not sure Ben will see enough minutes to produce, but he is worth a flier if you make multiple lineups. Sixers still have to win the last 2 to lock up the 3 seed. Could find some decent value in the Mavs/Phoenix game, lots of cheap players in that one. Utah still has a lot to play for in regards to seeding, so I expect Mitchell and Gobert to get full run tonight.

• Kmasonbx

@caleb21scott said...

If anyone, it has to be Simmons. He put up 54 on this team in 27 minutes last week. If Atlanta can keep it close enough that he has to play his 4th Q rotation, 60 is very possible.

• Rockets971997

I have mainly Utah guys thinking they may still want to win out. Does anyone think Harden will play?

• superjon

@caleb21scott said...

Simmons and Gobert

Just lock them in. Take the floors and hope the rest of your line up pans out.

• superjon

Which one?

Ingles / Belinelli

Tatum / Redick

• ushook

Hopefully Kemba sits this one out.

• Rockets971997

Wall is supposed to play tonight too. Probably have him in my lineup too if he goes. Did alright the other night.

• JoCo

Looks like Wall and Beal have still been getting better minutes then most studs. Will it continue?

• Kmasonbx

Thankfully this is a tough slate for me to figure out. Super busy at work so I won’t be too distracted trying to figure out lineups. Already looking forward to tomorrow.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

I just cant seem to get a handle on NBA lol. I will have to do some real research on how to select players.

Honestly, now is not the time to try and get a handle on NBA. Most good NBA DFS players really don’t have a handle on NBA right now. Try again when the playoffs start, or at the beginning of next season.

Half the player pool is on the injury report every night, we don’t know how many minutes most players will get..stars or scrubs. Teams tanking, playoff teams trying to win or lose for ceding. The list goes on and on. I’ll make maybe one lineup per night now. Up until a couple of weeks ago I’d do 20. Come playoff time, things should settle down.

• Cdavis21

It would be nice if we could get confirmation on if the rockets stars are gonna get their minutes pushed back a bit since they have the one seed locked up but we can’t be that lucky I’m sure.

• zigger77

@Cdavis21 said...

It would be nice if we could get confirmation on if the rockets stars are gonna get their minutes pushed back a bit since they have the one seed locked up but we can’t be that lucky I’m sure.

Dan Toni has already lowered minutes. They do have a b2b tomorrow against the kings so they could easily rest 1/2 guys.

• zigger77

Sindarius the GOAT last night 🐐

• aus1032

@zigger77 said...

Sindarius the GOAT last night 🐐

Did you see his poster on liggins 😷

• upgradetoquestionable

@JoCo said...

Looks like Wall and Beal have still been getting better minutes then most studs. Will it continue?

Seems like both WAS and MIL are battling to try and get the number 7 seed and a 1st round matchup with Boston. I’ve got both Wall and Beal in today. Think Wall could be the top scorer on the slate even.

• Cdavis21

Zigger harden played 36 minutes last time? He’s still been getting between 30-36minutes a game. I don’t think that’s too far off his season average. He’s rarely a guy they play into the 40s. I would just expect a team who had the first seed locked up to cut his minutes way back like into the mid 20s. When harden is in the 30s he can still crush which is what’s so frustrating about this time of the year because I don’t know if should roster him or guy like Simmons or wall.

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

Honestly, now is not the time to try and get a handle on NBA. Most good NBA DFS players really don’t have a handle on NBA right now. Try again when the playoffs start, or at the beginning of next season.

Half the player pool is on the injury report every night, we don’t know how many minutes most players will get..stars or scrubs. Teams tanking, playoff teams trying to win or lose for ceding. The list goes on and on. I’ll make maybe one lineup per night now. Up until a couple of weeks ago I’d do 20. Come playoff time, things should settle down.

Agreed. That’s what I meant. Im probably off NBA until next year. in the meantime I’l spend some time this summer on roster construction and how the good players do it. Im too far behind to try and keep up this year.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Agreed. That’s what I meant. Im probably off NBA until next year. in the meantime I’l spend some time this summer on roster construction and how the good players do it. Im too far behind to try and keep up this year.

Don’t know if you play MLB, yet nows a great time to learn if you don’t.

• dominicanpapi

Philly, Washington and Utah are the only teams that have something to play for. Philly has to win out to get the 3rd seed.

Washington holds a tiebreaker over Miami, so they have to win their last two games to get at least the 7th seed.

Utah I think can still go as high as 3.

• sports667

@dominicanpapi said...

Philly, Washington and Utah are the only teams that have something to play for. Philly has to win out to get the 3rd seed.

Washington holds a tiebreaker over Miami, so they have to win their last two games to get at least the 7th seed.

Utah I think can still go as high as 3.

Wizards want Toronto, they have a great history in the playoffs, but Wall is still in play, Thats about it for me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).