• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at Atlanta ( 9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RipCityRings

If IND keeps old ass Al Jefferson in for garbage time over Booker I’m going to lose my mind.

• SlackerAtDFS

Posted baseball stuff in the NBA section…..ignore.

• Theking6108

Thanks for the Ulis and Sabonis news Roto….

• RipCityRings

@Theking6108 said...

Thanks for the Ulis and Sabonis news Roto….

Be thankful you didn’t go all in on Trevor Booker. 3x on $3.6K salary, brutal.

• RipCityRings

I was 100% Powell/Bender before the Booker news, ended up splitting them. Alec Peters already outscoring Booker, what a time to be alive.

• scott33

John Wall baby!!!!!!

• SlackerAtDFS

@scott33 said...

John Wall baby!!!!!!

Is this the part where everyone says no John Wall no cash????

• roach62

• scott33

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Is this the part where everyone says no John Wall no cash????

Hate it when people say that lol

• Dfspacman

House is gonna build an estate with these bricks

• SlackerAtDFS

@scott33 said...

Hate it when people say that lol

I only hate it when I don’t have that person, but…….for tonight………….NO JOHN WALL NO CASH!!!! lmao

• RipCityRings

My only players smashing value are Wall and Stephenson, both 50%+ owned so not much of an edge there.

• scott33

Powell getting the Sabonis treatment, man imagine if those 2 got good run on the floor instead of the pine

• RipCityRings

Golden State looks truly pathetic right now.

• chronoxiong

Warriors are tanking tonight. And I stacked Mitchell, Ingles and Gobert together. I thought the Warriors wouldn’t tank.

Man I wished I did not fall for that prick Daniel House. He sure is building a house inside the arena with all his bricks he’s throwing out there!

• roach62

@RipCityRings said...

My only players smashing value are Wall and Stephenson, both 50%+ owned so not much of an edge there.

pretty much the same…

Sabonis came in close to 6x DK…

and Len/Motley both should get to or close to 6x as well..

unfortunately Ben Simmons fucked off the 2nd half…and Shaq Harrison played 15 minutes…and only took 1 fucking shot

• RipCityRings

Amir on his way to a 40 burger, tonight is so abstract.

• scott33

Jon Wall with the between the legs pass!! to the other team smh

• ushook

Man utah is good

• DC2380

Yeah I think Harden is going to be the preferred pay up or in the winning line up

• DC2380

@ushook said...

Man utah is good

Yup

• dragon1952

@roach62 said...

fuck Ben Simmons lol

I hear ya…all the scrubs are hogging the shots.

• SlackerAtDFS

John Wall going to get the massive Trip Dubs tonight??? If he does he’ll be at 70+

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

I hear ya…all the scrubs are hogging the shots.

37 shots between Amir Johnson, Ilyasova and Belinelli which is nearly half of the total shots by Philly. And another 15 by Reddick and that doesn’t leave much.

• captainwacky

Teams’ incentives down the stretch are usually cut and dry— do they need to win to improve seeding? They’ll play hard. Need to rest before playoffs? No chance they’re putting guys out there hard. The tanking teams you just have to know their personnel and what the team is expecting, but this is why teams like the celtics and warriors were dicey today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).