• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at Atlanta ( 9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Shhhhhhhh

@scott33 said...

Let me rephrase that, 1st night playing cash games since FD introduced the BTS contests. Haven’t played 50/50’s or Double Ups since the All Star break. BTS contests have been a good source of profit to play my GPPs as u mentioned.

If you don’t play on Yahoo, get on it…..Their 100 and 50 man 50/50’s are a great source of value. I play almost 100% of my cash games on Yahoo and just SE’s and 3-20 max tourney’s on FD…… I’ll throw a lotto ticket into the big 150 max GPP’s or max out the quarter tourney for $40 but that’s about it. I stopped playing BTS after I won on 10 LU’s yet lost money (FD made right by that and made everyone even). If BTS is back up paying 3x and better I’ll def get back on it for the playoffs.

• Shhhhhhhh

@chronoxiong said...

Lol. We will see. I just go want to end the season with a bang. What @damionismyname says is straight out of my mouth too. Playoffs is unpredictable as well due to no value plays and players busting. I can’t gamble too much on that. I won’t be surprised if I struggle hard.

It’s all a matter of what you consider “value”…… There are always value plays, but they might not me the cheapest guys on the slate. I crushed yahoo last night and none of my value came from $10 guys… it was the $15-$25 range where I got my value.

• Shhhhhhhh

@Shhhhhhhh said...

It’s all a matter of what you consider “value”…… There are always value plays, but they might not me the cheapest guys on the slate. I crushed yahoo last night and none of my value came from $10 guys… it was the $15-$25 range where I got my value.

Shit, that was a lie….. I had Harrell for $11….. but I think you see my point.

• scott33

@Shhhhhhhh said...

If you don’t play on Yahoo, get on it…..Their 100 and 50 man 50/50’s are a great source of value. I play almost 100% of my cash games on Yahoo and just SE’s and 3-20 max tourney’s on FD…… I’ll throw a lotto ticket into the big 150 max GPP’s or max out the quarter tourney for $40 but that’s about it. I stopped playing BTS after I won on 10 LU’s yet lost money (FD made right by that and made everyone even). If BTS is back up paying 3x and better I’ll def get back on it for the playoffs.

There were a couple 6-8x nights last week which were very nice. Its usually somewhere around 2x, tonight was only 1.6x though (in the $3 290). I’m gonna play Yahoo next year, too late for me to get used to their pricing.

• ASitar

How the hell do you come up 50 points (DK) short of first on the $10 main slate and not even cash. Went to bed when the Lakers game started, had 3 $10 LUs all cashing with a player or two remaining to wake up to none cashing. How the fuck does that happen. In the Monday DK tourney I finished 100 points behind the person that came in first and still cashed. I can’t imagine it was too too heavy with all the unique LUs.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

What @damionismyname said. Last night for the value plays. Playoffs contain no value plays, tight rotations and unpredictable nights of players busting and a random scrub helping you win your games. Not looking forward too much for it. I’m gonna go heavy tomorrow lol. Thanks for the warning.

That seems the opposite of what you should want. Tonight there are probably only two or three games worth targeting. Other than that it is a straight up lottery. Tell me what the Bucks, Toronto, SA are going to do for instance. Full blown scrubs, or are they going to try and win.

• zpa1989

Tied for second in the 2.22 last night on FD. chopped 1700. Not bad, i will take it, one last Hoorah tomorrow then its off for the summer. no playoffs or baseball for me, just wait till football.

hope everyone had a good season.

• whothis

John Wall instead of Simmons, cash all lus, new day

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).