• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at Atlanta ( 9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zigger77

@Cdavis21 said...

Zigger harden played 36 minutes last time? He’s still been getting between 30-36minutes a game. I don’t think that’s too far off his season average. He’s rarely a guy they play into the 40s. I would just expect a team who had the first seed locked up to cut his minutes way back like into the mid 20s. When harden is in the 30s he can still crush which is what’s so frustrating about this time of the year because I don’t know if should roster him or guy like Simmons or wall.

I mean 34 34 the 2 games before, dan Toni said he wanted to maintain a rhythm going into the playoffs I think that was him. I’m guessing they rest players tomorrow but yeah those guys are probably a bit safer.

• Cdavis21

Damn end of the year basketball. It gets me every time. I make good money throughout the season then give away a lot of it at the dang end because injuries and random players being rested. I am ready for the playoffs to start already.

• ASitar

This guy is gonna keep on chucking.

• nbahan

Beal or Prince? Or anyone around that price?

• ushook

@nbahan said...

Beal or Prince? Or anyone around that price?

Beal loves the celtics. Last 3 against them.

• superjon

@ushook said...

Beal loves the celtics. Last 3 against them.

Two without Wall

8,700 on FD

pass

• Shhhhhhhh

@sports667 said...

Wizards want Toronto, they have a great history in the playoffs, but Wall is still in play, Thats about it for me.

Nobody wants Toronto, they’re pretty good at this basketball thing.

• ushook

Uh oh… will fultz possibly draw the start??

• ushook

Ben Questionable

• dominicanpapi

@sports667 said...

Wizards want Toronto, they have a great history in the playoffs, but Wall is still in play, Thats about it for me.

Bro we can’t even beat the f’n Hawks at home. We’re lucky to even make the playoffs at this point. Knowing the team’s mindset (they always play down to the competition, always) they’ll want to win out to get 7th and play the Celtics w/out half their team. Winner of that gets winner of Philly/Pacers in the 2nd round while Toronto/Cleveland beat each other up. It’s arguably the ‘easier’ route to a conference finals.

• nbahan

@superjon said...

Two without Wall

8,700 on FD

pass

I play DK where Beal – 7400 and Price – 7300.

• ASitar

A couple of value plays:

Trevor Booker – At only $3,300 on DK, Booker should sniff 8x and see minutes in the low 20’s.

Dorian Finney-Smith: Barnes is sitting this one out, which gives Smith the start.

Tyler Ennis: IF Ball sits, Ennis should see 25-30 minutes. Against the Houston 2nd unit most of the game he should produce.

Dwight Powell – Dallas should give some good run to Powell and he should feast against PHX.

G Hernangomez: He’s probably chalk, but he’ll hit 7x, if not more.

GL tonight.

• gaelicgirl

Not sure how much I want to play this slate…maybe just a little taste.

Simmons was the only player I was sure I wanted to roster, but now he’s questionable. Pacers should rest their starters. Wizards look like trash with or without Wall. Suns and Mavericks poison pill. Warriors should rest their starters but won’t, this is their last chance to work on their defense against a tough team that will play hard to win. Rockets should win easily but D’Antoni wants rhythm more than rest for his starters.
    Uncertainty abounds.

• dominicanpapi

Bojan, Dipo and Young out.

• aus1032

Pacers value incoming

• ushook

@dominicanpapi said...

Bojan, Dipo and Young out.

Sabonis chalk

• ASitar

Stephenson?

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

Don’t know if you play MLB, yet nows a great time to learn if you don’t.

That’s exactly what im doing. getting my feet wet with MLB

• GGee87

@ushook said...

Sabonis chalk

Sir Lance alot

• damionismyname

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Today you can play all backups who are starting and get 30+ pts from them. These last two days can win you some good greenbacks if you play it right!

• gaelicgirl

Correction, it was Dwane Casey who said he wouldn’t rest his starters, not D’Antoni. Posted this two days ago: Casey, asked if he’ll rest guys over the final 3 games: “Nope. That’s bull crap…We can’t think rest, we have to think rhythm.” Damion said he didn’t trust these coaches, and he was right as they rested DeRozan and JVal. Good to know the old memory still works on occasion.

• ASitar

I’m not playing Harden, but I think Durant could see 30-35 minutes and could still put up 60 DK points. Anyone have any thoughts on Durant?

• mrjredoak

FD GPP – Monk or Hart? (assuming Kuzma/Ball are out)

• yisman

I know GS doesn’t have anything to play for but they haven’t made any announcements regarding players sitting, it seems.

Odd situation because Utah is an 8 point favorite, I guess with the assumption that GS will sit Durant etc. for part or all of the game.

• bcjmu

This should be a crap shoot tonight! Oh well! I’m rolling with it!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).