• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at Atlanta ( 9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Shhhhhhhh

I think tonight’s slate is fun… All the uncertainty, mins restrictions, scrubs playing, Dallas starting the beer guy,Doug, from section 105 (I heard his wife ran off to Phoenix with his former accountant… revenge narrative?) …. I look forward to trying to dig into the pile of trash to find a few gems.

Granted, I wouldn’t want to do it every night and I’m not playing much money tonight, but it’s still fun….. I’m also riding the high of a very solid win last night on Ya (so close to winning all the money, so close).

Never leave the table when you’re on a heater! Lock and load Doug and Air Bud.

• jjpk

delete

• JSteele

@Shhhhhhhh said...

I think tonight’s slate is fun… All the uncertainty, mins restrictions, scrubs playing, Dallas starting the beer guy,Doug, from section 105 (I heard his wife ran off to Phoenix with his former accountant… revenge narrative?) …. I look forward to trying to dig into the pile of trash to find a few gems.

Granted, I wouldn’t want to do it every night and I’m not playing much money tonight, but it’s still fun….. I’m also riding the high of a very solid win last night on Ya (so close to winning all the money, so close).

Never leave the table when you’re on a heater! Lock and load Doug and Air Bud.

I can’t play Doug even at a min salary. I don’t trust his ability to tune out the emotional stress going on in his life like having Mavericks season tickets and his ex-wife will be watching courtside.

• jjpk

@JoCo said...

Will Randle see 30+ mins? Been hard to predict lately.

Just checked b-ball reference. Looks like he and Lopez are losing minutes to Zubac and Frye as the season winds down.

• JSteele

Also not much have been made of it in forum but Ilyasova dropped 49.5 against Atlanta last time out. He should get plenty of minutes and likes to torch his former team.

• Shhhhhhhh

@JSteele said...

I can’t play Doug even at a min salary. I don’t trust his ability to tune out the emotional stress going on in his life like having Mavericks season tickets and his ex-wife will be watching courtside.

But it’s his week with the kids,he’s a man playing for pride.

• jjpk

@JSteele said...

Also not much have been made of it in forum but Ilyasova dropped 49.5 against Atlanta last time out. He should get plenty of minutes and likes to torch his former team.

I have him in one. The Sixers are still trying to win games, so I have exposure to lots of guys there — Ilyasova, Redick, Covington, Saric, Fultz (if Simmons is ruled out).

• JSteele

@Shhhhhhhh said...

But it’s his week with the kids,he’s a man playing for pride.

Thats true, I also heard he’s up for a promotion at his day job. They had a vacant position for an accountant.

• Shhhhhhhh

@JSteele said...

Thats true, I also heard he’s up for a promotion at his day job. They had a vacant position for an accountant.

lol

• zigger77

@jjpk said...

Just checked b-ball reference. Looks like he and Lopez are losing minutes to Zubac and Frye as the season winds down.

Also because last game was a blowout.

• Shhhhhhhh

Early FD GPP strategy, leave at least 4k on the table.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

This is the time of year that if you’ve been playing NBA DFS for the past few months you know who are the good “value” play and who isn’t.

• gaelicgirl

@Shhhhhhhh said...

Lock and load Doug and Air Bud.

100% Air Bud

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

100% Air Bud

I’m limiting my exposure a bit. Phoenix is bringing in a shipment of pudding to try and distract him.

• ushook

Bender looking reaaaaaal nice.

• OysterPants

Len dropping 45+ tonight.

• 7klub06

Monk/House/Willy thoughts,?

• P0key

It may be a reach but if they throw mad dog tj mcconell a bone with decent minutes tonight he may feast…any other bench players out there that could finally get a full workload with injury news?

• feekdogg

@gaelicgirl said...

100% Air Bud

He traveled. Refs giving him the star treatment, I see.

• Shhhhhhhh

@feekdogg said...

He traveled. Refs giving him the star treatment, I see.

That’s the type of value we need to find tonight.

• damnbadger

playing stephenson and sabonis and then going balanced. Yeah there is a lot of value, but the stars that you can normally snag because of the savings on the value plays aren’t worth it. Not going to over do it on value guys.

• damnbadger

I only do cash though.

• Bornsupreme

Im new to playing this. Whats the difference between cash and tournaments? If I play yahoo and say The 1 dollar 4k guaranteed is that considered cash game?

• thebimonster

Snooze fest in here jeez…

• thetitanlb

Play all the jazz players and then prosper……

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).