• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at Atlanta ( 9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@damnbadger said...

I only do cash though.

At this time of year playing cash is like playing a gpp.

• Joeltimb

Air Bud?

• ushook

@Joeltimb said...

Air Bud?

Yea, you youngin… lol. Old movie.

• Joeltimb

I know the movie. I’m in my mid 30’s. Asking about the player reference.

• callmetouch

Going with Ersan & Prince as my only confident guys

• JSteele

@Joeltimb said...

I know the movie. I’m in my mid 30’s. Asking about the player reference.

Earlier in the forum we were joking around.

One person said the first 10 fans to the arena will be Dallas’ rotation. I replied and said Mark Cuban signed Air Bud to a 10 day contract yesterday.

• thebimonster

Simmons likely playing, makes that whole situation one to avoid in my eyes.

• ASitar

I’m actually putting Harden in instead of Durant. They might play the same minutes but Harden will try to stuff the stat sheet to put the nail in the coffin for MVP. Even if he puts up 45 DK points it doesn’t hurt with all the value that should do numbers

• Njsum1

Slate is almost playable…almost

The matchup isn’t good, yet I’m guessing the wizards want to win this one, so they can face Boston not Toronto, round 1. On DK that puts Beal and Wall in play as higher dollar options in which to park some salary for some decent floor.

At least

• chatmar

@gaelicgirl said...

100% Air Bud

Who is Air Bud? Thanks

• thetitanlb

@thetitanlb said...

Play all the jazz players and then prosper……

Scratch that. Play all the jazz and suns players and prosper.

• superjon

Somehow I’ve ended up with all Harden

• keephustlincuz

@chatmar said...

Who is Air Bud? Thanks

ABC?

• ushook

Why is everyone off wall? Hmmm

• zigger77

@ushook said...

Tough price, but got 38 minutes last game. Tough to decide

• jjpk

I’m thinking an ailing Simmons plays 20 minutes tonight. Team gets out to a lead early and then Fultz gets some extra run — 22-26 minutes.

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

I’m actually putting Harden in instead of Durant. They might play the same minutes but Harden will try to stuff the stat sheet to put the nail in the coffin for MVP. Even if he puts up 45 DK points it doesn’t hurt with all the value that should do numbers

Going the opposite way, Harden has looked listless the past couple of games. Think the Warriors try to win tonight to become the first NBA team to have 30 road wins in three straight seasons (they’ve already missed the 60 games in four straight seasons record, that’s the only regular season record left). Also think they’d like to even the season series with the Jazz. Hopefully they play hard like they did against the Pelicans, where even in a losing effort KD scored 41 real points. If they can limit the turnovers, the Warriors can win this game.

Will definitely have one GS/UT game stack among my three LUs. Kerr said he’s “playing it by ear” regarding playing time tonight, so if the game stays close and nobody gets injured the starters should see good minutes.

• gaelicgirl

@chatmar said...

Who is Air Bud? Thanks

LOL Fictional movie character, a Golden Retriever who’s really good at basketball.

• dreusche

@gaelicgirl said...

Going the opposite way, Harden has looked listless the past couple of games. Think the Warriors try to win tonight to become the first NBA team to have 30 road wins in three straight seasons (they’ve already missed the 60 games in four straight seasons record, that’s the only regular season record left). Also think they’d like to even the season series with the Jazz. Hopefully they play hard like they did against the Pelicans, where even in a losing effort KD scored 41 real points. If they can limit the turnovers, the Warriors can win this game.

Will definitely have one GS/UT game stack among my three LUs. Kerr said he’s “playing it by ear” regarding playing time tonight, so if the game stays close and nobody gets injured the starters should see good minutes.

No offense, but I highly doubt the Warriors try harder this game because they want to become the first team to win 30 road games in three straight seasons. I would be very surprised if they cared one iota about that record, or even knew it existed.

• gaelicgirl

@dreusche said...

I would be very surprised if they cared one iota about that record, or even knew it existed.

They know.

• callmetouch

Why is everyone on Air Bud? Doubt he get’s his minutes

• yisman

@Shhhhhhhh said...

I think tonight’s slate is fun… All the uncertainty, mins restrictions, scrubs playing, Dallas starting the beer guy,Doug, from section 105 (I heard his wife ran off to Phoenix with his former accountant… revenge narrative?) …. I look forward to trying to dig into the pile of trash to find a few gems.

Granted, I wouldn’t want to do it every night and I’m not playing much money tonight, but it’s still fun….. I’m also riding the high of a very solid win last night on Ya (so close to winning all the money, so close).

Never leave the table when you’re on a heater! Lock and load Doug and Air Bud.

FYI, an accountant played goalie for over 14 minutes for the Chicago Blackhawks recently. :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/31/sports/hockey/emergency-goalie-blackhawks-accountant.html

• Njsum1

@ushook said...

I like him for 8500 on DK. Guessing wizards want to win.

• dgballer

@callmetouch said...

Why is everyone on Air Bud? Doubt he get’s his minutes

Maybe Lil Bow Wow will get some run

• yisman

@chatmar said...

Who is Air Bud? Thanks

look at the GIF! air bud can ball.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).