• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at Atlanta ( 9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@callmetouch said...

Why is everyone on Air Bud? Doubt he get’s his minutes

He has a higher usage rate than Tony Snell.

• ASitar

Capella gonna see 30 minutes to be worth his DK price on the late slate or go contrarian Klay at Utility?

• ushook

More news about tomorrows games than todays… smh.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

From the Mavs website:

MFFL FANTASTIC FINALE EVENTS AND EXCLUSIVES:

• JSteele

According to the Boston Globe, Stevens promised he was going to play his first unit major minutes against Washington given the playoff implications.

does this change anything?

• yisman

“Mavs Full Season Ticket Holders are invited for an exclusive pre-game happy hour at 6:00pm in the EIGHTEEN|76 Bar at American Airlines Center. “

Yes, and the Dallas coaching staff picks out 10 people from the group :)

• zigger77

Lineup note: Coach Nate McMillan will limit minutes for a few Pacers starters Tuesday. I still like lance because I dont see starters getting less than 25 minutes, but im lower on collison, and kinda confused on what do with sabonis but I think he picks up close to 30 but I honestly have no idea.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Scoff if you like, but the Warriors actually care about such trifles as setting NBA records.
    They also care about not losing a season series to an opponent, getting back to the shut down defense they’re going to need in the first round (at least), and going into the playoffs with momentum, if any of those narratives are more to your liking. :D

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

According to the Boston Globe, Stevens promised he was going to play his first unit major minutes against Washington given the playoff implications.

does this change anything?

Good to know! I already had Rozier, feel better about him now.

• gaelicgirl

LOL Hi, Ben.

• JSteele

@zigger77 said...

Lineup note: Coach Nate McMillan will limit minutes for a few Pacers starters Tuesday. I still like lance because I dont see starters getting less than 25 minutes, but im lower on collison, and kinda confused on what do with sabonis but I think he picks up close to 30 but I honestly have no idea.

I think this is bad news for Turner and Collison. I think Sabonis is safe even though he is starting since he doesn’t normally start and same for guys like Stephenson. We can probably expect to see a lot of Cory Joseph, Glenn Robinson, Trevor Booker and possibly Al Jefferson against his old team?

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Hi, Ben.

🤪🤪. Howdy ma’am.

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

Good to know! I already had Rozier, feel better about him now.

I think this is a Horford smash spot today too

• zigger77

@JSteele said...

I think this is bad news for Turner and Collison. I think Sabonis is safe even though he is starting since he doesn’t normally start and same for guys like Stephenson. We can probably expect to see a lot of Cory Joseph, Glenn Robinson, Trevor Booker and possibly Al Jefferson against his old team?

Im off of al because hes old and why play the old guy now. Booker isnt really young either to be fair. Leaf could get a few minutes.

• Benf15harp

There are too many options

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

What makes you think this? Not trying to denounce your sentiment, but I don’t see why they’d run him around a lot given how beat up he’s been recently.

• JSteele

I’m going to do a little Celtics/Wizards game stack. I like Wall, Horford and Porter from this game. Otto plays well against the celtics and they just gave up 33 real points to Taurean Prince. If he gets hot he could crush his price. I like Horford because he fills the stats and seems too cheap if he is going to get major minutes this game and Wall because I lost when he put up a 60 burger against Cleveland recently.

• dgballer

@JSteele said...

Monroe and you can thank me now or thank me later. I don’t care ;)

• BerkeleyBoss

@zigger77 said...

I’m curious, where did you read this?

• Benf15harp

My only advice is to watch the Andre the Giant documentary on hbo tonight.

• JSteele

@captainwacky said...

What makes you think this? Not trying to denounce your sentiment, but I don’t see why they’d run him around a lot given how beat up he’s been recently.

I’ll elaborate a bit more.

Stevens said he would play his first unit major minutes tonight given the playoff implications of this game against the Wizards. (Potential first round matchup)

He’s cheap on DK 6,600 and he fills all 3 major categories.

Wizards are pretty poor defensively against forwards.

If he does in fact play 32-36 minutes tonight he should be able to get 40+.

I could make a similar argument for guys like Jayson Tatum and Terry Rozier but I like Horford the best in my roster construction.

I’m also playing GPPs so take it how you will.

• skankinmat

Reddick or Hart on FD?

• JSteele

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’m curious, where did you read this?

there is a 20 second twitter video where the reporter asked him if he was going to limit the other starters minutes and he said yea and try to get other guys in the rotation today.

• feekdogg

@Benf15harp said...

My only advice is to watch the Andre the Giant documentary on hbo tonight.

See, I keep cancelling it, and those weasels keep luring me back in.

• jwayne1976

Weird situation for Utah: regardless of tonight’s outcome, tomorrow’s game vs. Portland is for the three seed. If they lose tonight and tomorrow, they would most likely be the 7 seed. If they win tonight and lose tomorrow, most likely 5. So, they could conceivably take it easy tonight, as I don’t think there’s much of a difference, if any at all, between being on the road vs OKC or this mediocre GS bunch in the first round. I’d honestly probably rather play GS as rosters currently stand. I’m sure they will play to win tonight, but I don’t think they’ll ride the shit out of their guys knowing that tomorrow is the game that really matters.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).