8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• aus1032

@captainwacky said...

Tried to iterate this yesterday with Rozier and Brown— it’s not the main bench guys you want on huge rest nights. It’s the 3rd string. You want Holiday, Leaf, O’quinn, etc.

agree, sabonis/harrell/players like them are key parts of the rotation and never get even a little blowout run. I rode the holiday train when collision/Matthews were out and I might go back tonight

• frugal

Haven’t played NBA in a few days but had to throw in a lineup with Dirk last night for his last home game. Will play again tonight just to roster Dirk 1 last time…

• damionismyname

@captainwacky said...

Tried to iterate this yesterday with Rozier and Brown— it’s not the main bench guys you want on huge rest nights. It’s the 3rd string. You want Holiday, Leaf, O’quinn, etc.

Tyreke may get more run than Sabonis, was thinking Oquin also. If anything I will go down to Oquin probably.

• Yeoman

@captainwacky said...

it’s not the main bench guys you want on huge rest nights. It’s the 3rd string. You want Holiday, Leaf, O’quinn, etc.

And their opponents.

• Benf15harp

@captainwacky said...

I wonder if they are actually capable of exceeding 30fp
    Unlike most of all the Celtic’s 3rd stringers which on such a high scoring slate made them all completely worthless

• Yeoman

@Benf15harp said...

Unlike most of all the Celtic’s 3rd stringers which on such a high scoring slate made them all completely worthless

O’Quinn’s been over 30 already this year, and on limited minutes. And Leaf’s had a number of games with well over a PPM—20 in 12 at Boston, 28 in 22 against Minnesota. Even Edmond Sumner put up 28 in 17.

Whether they can do it when they’re all out there together, that’s a different question.

• aus1032

Sixer value coming in hot

• captainwacky

@Benf15harp said...

Valid point, but I thiiiink this slate will be slightly lower scoring. Also, Wanamaker was in 4 of the top 8 on FD, including 2nd, and in every perfect lineup you could construct.

• sox9

PG value: Frazier, Hill, Quinn Cook, or Ish? Big bankroll guys w/ have several LUs w/each. That is my order. how would you guys rank them

• Benf15harp

@captainwacky said...

Valid point, but I thiiiink this slate will be slightly lower scoring. Also, Wanamaker was in 4 of the top 8 on FD, including 2nd, and in every perfect lineup you could construct.

Ben don’t play FD.
    Speaking of perfect lineups how bout that birthday boy Jemerrio..Jones? Lmao

• hobbes2d

@captainwacky said...

PJ Dozier baby.

• captainwacky

@sox9 said...

PG value: Frazier, Hill, Quinn Cook, or Ish? Big bankroll guys w/ have several LUs w/each. That is my order. how would you guys rank them

Cook/Frazier/Hill/Ish. First two are way better than the next two and could be swapped if we get word that errrrbody is sitting on Milwaukee.

• ushook

@captainwacky said...

Cook/Frazier/Hill/Ish. First two are way better than the next two and could be swapped if we get word that errrrbody is sitting on Milwaukee.

TJ

• goboltsgo

@fleishmo6 said...

Got him, Kornet penciled in along with Sampson against the sixers again

Basketball Monster has sampson marked as out due to contract expiring. I don’t know if this is correct or not but might want to make sure before rostering.

• yisman

@goboltsgo said...

Basketball Monster has sampson marked as out due to contract expiring. I don’t know if this is correct or not but might want to make sure before rostering.

His contract expired.

If they want to play him, they’d have to sign him to a new contract. Seems unlikely.

76ers announced about 15 minutes ago they’re probably resting everyone.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

You guys are all missing the most important question, angle, aspect of this slate (somewhat sarcastic, somewhat serious as in the right situation I can see him being on the winning line up for real)….I’m bored so I’ll make it a guessing game and you can all either ignore me or take a guess. If you win you get nothing other than nothing. I sincerely apologize for this stupidity in advance.

It does indeed involve revenge. This player has not been with his current team all season, but was not traded. He’s been getting minutes, but not enough to be noteworthy unless coach lets him get his tonight, because they have nothing to play for…

• ushook

Sampson OUT looool

• yisman

I don’t know the answer to the riddle but I was just reminded of the fact that Zach Randolph never played a game this season.

He was included in a trade to Dallas and then waived.

I wonder if he was ever at the Sacramento facility at all this season.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

You mean Moose? Moose never played for the Bulls. I don’t think, but yeah he could be in play tonight.

• Benf15harp

It is Time to unleash Boban The Barbarian

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

You mean Moose? Moose never played for the Bulls. I don’t think, but yeah he could be in play tonight.

I was going for a guy who wasn’t with their team and didnt get traded but skipped the revenge part.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

So, in the East Miami is done. The top 5 seeds are set. Nets and Magic are just fighting for seeding. Pistons are fighting to stay in and Hornets are fighting to get in.

In the West Warriors and Jazz are locked in to their seeding. Denver has to win to stay in the 2nd seed. Blazers will move to #3 if they win. Spurs can still get the 6th, 7th, or 8th seed so I’m guessing they’ll really want to win to avoid the Warriors in the 1st round. Same with the Clips who can still move up to 7th from 8 with a win and spurs loss, but they should know their fate by time their game starts, so they could opt to sit guys. Thunder are currently 6th and could fall to 7th with a lose and Spurs win.

I think that covers it.

Why has Denver been tanking?

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

CHA may know their fate during game time if Blake rallies and DET hammers the Knicks early. CHA players expensive as well given the situation.

Am I the only one that thinks NY will beat the Pistons? Seems like Fitzdale might just tell them that this is their playoff game and a chance to be a spoiler. As a Bucks fan, I obviously want Detroit to win and retain the 8th seed as they are a shell of a team right now with a hobbled Blake.

• Kmasonbx

@tmarohl said...

Why has Denver been tanking?

It’s incredibly weird the way they approached the last few games of the season.

• tmarohl

@aus1032 said...

If Thunder win:
    DEN win, POR win: OKC vs POR
    DEN win, POR loss: OKC vs HOU
    DEN loss, POR win: OKC vs DEN
    DEN loss, POR loss: OKC vs DEN

If Thunder lose:

SAS win, LAC win: OKC 8 seed
    SAS win, LAC loss: OKC 7 seed
    SAS loss, LAC win: OKC 6 seed
    SAS loss, LAC loss: OKC 6 seed

as you mentioned, okc (outside of Westbrook lol) probably not looking to play gs first round so I think either wb or pg are a lock

I don’t think OKC cares if they play Portland, Houston or Denver in the first round. They match up well with all three of them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.