8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Petergunz82

I got nothing on DK, no lineups being displayed

• yisman

@scott33 said...

Sampson 14.3% on Yahoo

Higher than I expected but Yahoo never put up an indicator or even posted it on his news feed, so casual players had no reason to suspect he wasn’t playing.

On the RG YT channel I had to explain to people he wasn’t playing because everyone wanted to use him.

• Tajtrivedi

I dont know what the dk cash line is cuz of this technical issue. Its nerve wracking

• pabloplyr

condia strikes again. SOme sharks will magically have Udonis Haslem

• yisman

We are aware GameCenters are currently not loading and are working diligently to resolve the technical issues at this time. Please continue to monitor and check the status page http://status.draftkings.com for all relevant updates until the issue has been resolved.

We appreciate you sticking with us this evening and if you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best,

Grant

• Jkemdy

Trae going to take night off? Thanks Trae

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@callmetouch said...

Why Turner and not Harkless?

Turner should have the ball in his hand more. He’s more of a distributor and scorer than Harkless. I think he has way more upside.

• yisman

@pabloplyr said...

condia strikes again. SOme sharks will magically have Udonis Haslem

reported just before lock:
    https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1116126428834222080
    https://twitter.com/RotoGrinders/status/1116126860403007488

I wasn’t going to change my lineup for him, though. Too much else going in.

• thetitanlb

I swear everything better end up being on with my lineups or I might lose it smh

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@deerosa said...

Dieng greater than Kanter and Jokic?

I think so. I just don’t trust either to get minutes. Certainly greater than Kanter IMO. Jokic is iffy.

• FunchessOfFun

@yisman said...

We are aware GameCenters are currently not loading and are working diligently to resolve the technical issues at this time. Please continue to monitor and check the status page http://status.draftkings.com for all relevant updates until the issue has been resolved.

We appreciate you sticking with us this evening and if you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best,

Grant

Apparently they were aware of this hours ago with mlb and started the nba contests anyways.

Didn’t think to check DK customer support twitter before every slate to make sure their product is functioning properly that night.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Turner should have the ball in his hand more. He’s more of a distributor and scorer than Harkless. I think he has way more upside.

What if he phones home though? Lmao

• samuri8

Loool DK

• Dfspacman

Grizzlies now a fire power offense lol

• Dfspacman

Boban day

• thetitanlb

Its up and working. Leggoooo

• samuri8

WOAH, Frazier at 3.3% in the 4pp. I felt light at 38%

• jjpk

Not being able to see scores on DK? Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

• Benf15harp

@Dfspacman said...

Boban day

Hells yea!

• tmarohl

DK scoring up now.

• callmetouch

Nice try Russia

• tmarohl

Collins crushing at low ownership.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Collins crushing at low ownership.

Good, I threw that dart.

• DC2380

Napier BALLING

• thetitanlb

@samuri8 said...

WOAH, Frazier at 3.3% in the 4pp. I felt light at 38%

Wish I had stuck with my gut on wanting to play Frazier. The bucks not listing Bledsoe as out scared me off of him though smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler