8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

OT in the ATL wouldn’t suck.

except they didn’t put Tyreke back in after all the foul trouble

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

except they didn’t put Tyreke back in after all the foul trouble

I don’t have any Tyreke. I have Collins and Trae and Holiday

• sox9

Len got me as much as Drummond would have I think. Glad I went him over O’Quinn, over any other center really

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

I don’t have any Tyreke. I have Collins and Trae and Holiday

Tyreke and Len for me

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

I’m at 325 on FD w/ Royce O’Neill and Georges Niang left. Good shot to reach 400, hope that is enough to make the cash line in my 50:50 entries

I would say you have a good shot to get to about 365

• callmetouch

More people went with Saric over Plumlee on Tiers? WHAT PLUMLEE DUMPS 35+

• sox9

Gonna need well over 400 for a GPP payout worth anything

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

I would say you have a good shot to get to about 365

proly right as low score gets dropped. Tyreke is my low at 33.9

Left 5500 on da table in the 3 Game LATE D.K. $15. 4 UTH, 2 DEN, Bagley and Curry.

• callmetouch

Lol yup. Aminu/Harkless aren’t starting and I’m damn well sure they get 0 run or barely anything tonight. GOODBYE TIERS!!!!! Of course the other 2 games confirmed their lineups 20 minutes prior. (oh and kanter)

• BBWC_10

Nothing like the Blazers posting their LU as soon as the LU’s lock. Now I’m stuck with Evan Turner in a LU.

• The trail blazers are trolls.

• callmetouch

@BBWC_10 said...

Nothing like the Blazers posting their LU as soon as the LU’s lock. Now I’m stuck with Evan Turner in a LU.

Right? I went 90% in on Harkless/Kanter in tiers.

• sgumike

Trying to project who was going to play and get minutes in the late slate was like pulling teeth.

• sox9

No assurance Niang gets in the game.

• sox9

Wiggins reach value yet?

• Danielv22

That por lineup kills every blazer too. Hark, Turner, curry are dead in addition to any por starters.. Jesus. So glad this NBA shit is.over

• @callmetouch said...

Right? I went 90% in on Harkless/Kanter in tiers.

Im still trying to find if guys are coming off the bench, like hood curry kanter?

• callmetouch

Wiggins/Beverly going off. Under 10% owner lol enjoy my $50 donation

• gaelicgirl

What was I thinking even playing today?
    LOL

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

Like I posted earlier today, I saw something last night from a Portland guy saying that Skal and Simmons would probably be starting tonight. Had them in some initial builds until much better value opened up.

Wow.. no Curry tonight? How can that be? Threw away $15 now. Very annoyed

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

Wiggins reach value yet?

Like Harrison Barnes, there are always two or three times a year when Wiggins hits value.

• sox9

@gaelicgirl said...

What was I thinking even playing today?
    LOL

Better luck playing Preseason Week 1 and 2 of the NFL. I do one LU across a few small cash games (50:50s) for fun and whatever free play if offered until regular season or playoffs begin. This is truly just a crapshoot.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Better luck playing Preseason Week 1 and 2 of the NFL. I do one LU across a few small cash games (50:50s) for fun and whatever free play if offered until regular season or playoffs begin. This is truly just a crapshoot.

Unless you are one of those who follows the G-league religiously and watches every possible NBA game and follows the beat writers. Otherwise, you have a life and that’s ok too. Proly means you are not a gambling addict.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).