8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

It does indeed involve revenge. This player has not been with his current team all season, but was not traded. He’s been getting minutes, but not enough to be noteworthy unless coach lets him get his tonight, because they have nothing to play for…

Great puzzle. So you’re saying this mystery player was a free agent?

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

if MILW rests starters, that game is over by half-time

Bucks probably don’t have the ability to rest all of their starters, but I doubt any of them play more than a few minutes. Available Bucks should be Bledsoe, Middleton, George Hill, Sterling Brown, Tim Frazier, DJ Wilson, Ersan Illyasova, Bonzie Colson. Pat C is questionable. I’m guessing guys like Colson and Frazier get a heavy dose of minutes and could play the entire game.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Great puzzle. So you’re saying this mystery player was a free agent?

Yes. He was released by the team he is playing tonight.

• feekdogg

@Pandamonious said...

You guys are all missing the most important question, angle, aspect of this slate (somewhat sarcastic, somewhat serious as in the right situation I can see him being on the winning line up for real)….I’m bored so I’ll make it a guessing game and you can all either ignore me or take a guess. If you win you get nothing other than nothing. I sincerely apologize for this stupidity in advance.

It does indeed involve revenge. This player has not been with his current team all season, but was not traded. He’s been getting minutes, but not enough to be noteworthy unless coach lets him get his tonight, because they have nothing to play for…

• sox9

@Benf15harp said...

It is Time to unleash Boban The Barbarian

Release the Boban, Unfortunately Monroe looms and they want to get him in the flow of the Sixer’s scheme. 20 minutes each?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@feekdogg said...

Henry Ellenson?

Yes.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Why has Denver been tanking?

what do you mean? They’ve been trying to win.

As for Ellenson, that was a tough one!

On February 9, 2019, Ellenson was released by the Pistons.

On February 20, 2019, Ellenson signed a 10-day contract with the New York Knicks. After several productive games, Ellenson signed a standard contract with the Knicks on March 2.

• sox9

UTA have anything to play for? What do they need to avoid HOU in Round 1?

• NGUYEN726

• sox9

@yisman said...

nope

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Bucks probably don’t have the ability to rest all of their starters, but I doubt any of them play more than a few minutes. Available Bucks should be Bledsoe, Middleton, George Hill, Sterling Brown, Tim Frazier, DJ Wilson, Ersan Illyasova, Bonzie Colson. Pat C is questionable. I’m guessing guys like Colson and Frazier get a heavy dose of minutes and could play the entire game.

What am I missing? I see 8 active players if Pat sits which is typically time to load up. I have to imagine Bledsoe and Middleton have to play and probably see at least mid 20’s tonight perhaps close to 30. Do you think they’d actually try to run with a 6 man rotation?

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Really?

• yisman

@sox9 said...

UTA have anything to play for? What do they need to avoid HOU in Round 1?

They are locked in, They have nothing to play for.

That game matters, but only for the Clippers.

• gaelicgirl

@feekdogg said...

Henry Ellenson?

Winner winner chicken dinner! LOL Good job, feekdogg.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

nope

You don’t bench Jokic when you are trying to win. You don’t play Monte and Beasley 30 minutes a game when you are trying to win. It’s all about avoiding HOU I believe

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Why has Denver been tanking?

The theory’s been floated that they were trying to finish 4th to get on Golden State’s side of the bracket instead of Houston’s.

If that was the reason, I’d expect them to try to win tonight since they’re now locked into 2nd/3rd. If Portland loses Denver would be playing for home court against Houston; if Portland wins Denver would be playing to put both Houston and GSW into the other side of the bracket.

• sox9

SF position today is giving me headaches

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

What am I missing? I see 8 active players if Pat sits which is typically time to load up. I have to imagine Bledsoe and Middleton have to play and probably see at least mid 20’s tonight perhaps close to 30. Do you think they’d actually try to run with a 6 man rotation?

You are not missing anything. Bledsoe and Middleton are priced high enough that you would want more than 20 minutes of them. I’m saying guys like Frazier and Colson might play the entire game at very cheap salaries.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

SF position today is giving me headaches

Currently have Tyreke penciled in, and that’s it, and just penciled in —ready to erase

• yisman

@sox9 said...

You don’t bench Jokic when you are trying to win. You don’t play Monte and Beasley 30 minutes a game when you are trying to win. It’s all about avoiding HOU I believe

well last night Jokic would’ve played the full game except he fouled out.

If they were trying to lose last night they could’ve just sat their starters for “load management” like the rest of the NBA. LeBron has been sitting out the whole final few weeks.

As for the game before, they wanted to give them one game off before the playoffs. I don’t think they’re tanking.

• sox9

Mario has a tough matchup, albeit less so if he is at PG (Dennis Smith?), he has been sick, and like most I already have Kornet at PF and Mr. Robinson at C

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

You guys are all missing the most important question, angle, aspect of this slate (somewhat sarcastic, somewhat serious as in the right situation I can see him being on the winning line up for real)….I’m bored so I’ll make it a guessing game and you can all either ignore me or take a guess. If you win you get nothing other than nothing. I sincerely apologize for this stupidity in advance.

In both of my dummy lineups. I believe this is going to happen. We’ve seen Fizdale let his dudes be vindictive before.

• yisman

Indiana sitting everyone.

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

Mario has a tough matchup, albeit less so if he is at PG (Dennis Smith?), he has been sick, and like most I already have Kornet at PF and Mr. Robinson at C

What about Drummond?

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

If they do play an 8-man rotation and are forced to play Bledsoe and Middleton, why wouldn’t they give them 7th/8th-man run and wear out the guys that aren’t going to see heavy playoff minutes? I wouldn’t expect anyone to play the whole 48 but I don’t see any reason not to give Frazier 36 to Bledsoe’s 12.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).