8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

Wish I could play 8 centers tonight

• hobbes2d

@Njsum1 said...

Thx for the OKC response…I guess it’s puts George, westy, maybe Adams in play as well. My first off the cuff lineup had Kemba, drum, and pg

Adams typically has been kinda meh in B2B though this year. But Westbrook and George basically will be out there assuming they’re trying to get the best seeding possible.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Not if they play 10 less minutes because they are comfortably ahead, which I expect will happen.

OKC’s really not that good. I don’t expect them to win that easily, especially if Middleton and Bledsoe are playing.

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

Wish I could play 8 centers tonight

That’s like yesterday where I didn’t want to have to play anyone at SF and play all the PF and PGs.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

He’s suggesting that OKC’s production is concentrated, so in a blowout it’s because of them and even in less minutes have a higher floor than the ceiling of many of the value plays today.

I understand that. I’ll take a flyer on them in a lineup of two, because who knows, Bucks could come out on fire. All I know is the Bucks will come out and just chuck a lot of threes. If a high percentage of them go in, it could be a game for a couple quarters which would require some Westy/George scoring. If anything though, this seems like the kind of game where you just throw the ball in the middle to Adams.

• hobbes2d

@BerkeleyBoss said...

OKC’s really not that good. I don’t expect them to win that easily, especially if Middleton and Bledsoe are playing.

OKC couldn’t beat Memphis or Dallas within the last 2 weeks. Had to score 37 pts in the 4th to beat Minnesota (who had been 3-0 against them) the other night. Definitely wouldn’t assume they can coast at all during this game.

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Agree. 55 from Westbrook and 45 from PG would do just fine on this slate.

Those were the first two players I rostered today, gonna guess they’ll be super chalky.

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

I understand that. I’ll take a flyer on them in a lineup of two, because who knows, Bucks could come out on fire. All I know is the Bucks will come out and just chuck a lot of threes. If a high percentage of them go in, it could be a game for a couple quarters which would require some Westy/George scoring. If anything though, this seems like the kind of game where you just throw the ball in the middle to Adams.

Adams has been mostly bad in B2Bs this year though. Noel though… :O

• Benf15harp

@hobbes2d said...

That’s like yesterday where I didn’t want to have to play anyone at SF and play all the PF and PGs.

Must of had Jemerrio “gets boards” Jones at SG LoL

• BerkeleyBoss

@gaelicgirl said...

Those were the first two players I rostered today, gonna guess they’ll be super chalky.

Yeah, feels like you kinda just have to play them and Kemba. Especially on FD where you only get 1 C, so you might not want to play Drummond.

• samuri8

on the gambly side of things, Luka and Trae are both capping off their rookie campaigns and have no playoff rest to worry about, so I could see that being enough reason for them to go off.

• BerkeleyBoss

Doncic should be a good payup too. Maybe Trae Young?

• Kmasonbx

@Yeoman said...

That makes no sense to me. If they win, and Denver wins, they knock Houston into the Golden State bracket and get Denver in the second round. Wouldn’t they rather avoid Houston and GSW? Or do they not think they can get that far?

Only thing that makes sense is that after getting swept last season as the 3 seed, they do not want to play OKC in the 1st round who swept them during the regular season this season. They’ve done well vs. Utah, so probably just like that matchup better.

• BerkeleyBoss

@samuri8 said...

on the gambly side of things, Luka and Trae are both capping off their rookie campaigns and have no playoff rest to worry about, so I could see that being enough reason for them to go off.

lol yup

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yeah, feels like you kinda just have to play them and Kemba. Especially on FD where you only get 1 C, so you might not want to play Drummond.

Gorgeous Dong on FD

• yisman

@gaelicgirl said...

Yep.

And there’s a handful of pivots off them, too, so I’d bet the winning lineup leaves no more than 2K on the table.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Gorgeous Dong on FD

I prefer O’Quinn I think

• yisman

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I prefer O’Quinn I think

definitely a big decision tonight: KOQ or Gorgeous Dong

As an added bonus, Thong Maker could be in play

• BerkeleyBoss

@yisman said...

One of Boban/Monroe could do some damage too, depending on how those minutes shake out.

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

Yes, which means Westbrook and PG13 are worth paying for. Even if they play a few less minutes, they’re better than whatever 4k value guy in terms of raw points.

I don’t think this was true a year ago. The biggest raw scores on the last day were (1) starters getting full minutes and (2) value plays like Moreland and Baynes. If the optimal lineup used full salary (I’m not sure it did) it’s only because Westbrook and George and Davis all played full minutes last year.

• Njsum1

@yisman said...

Lmao

I’d go with KOQ. Just because he’s not in The regular rotation. So only foul trouble will limit him
    Anyone playing Anfernee Simmons?

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

Yep.

And there’s a handful of pivots off them, too, so I’d bet the winning lineup leaves no more than 2K on the table.

I’d bet the optimal lineup leaves more salary on the table than the winning lineup.

• scott33

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Doncic should be a good payup too. Maybe Trae Young?

Trae’s my pivot off of Kemba, I can see him balling out tonight against Indy’s 3rd stringers.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Thon only played 8 minutes last night, and that was with Blake hardly playing.

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Didn’t even consider Drummond.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.