8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

I see FD gave Wade a $5,333 salary tonight.

• dgballer

Is there any official notification that Jakarr Sampson 10 day contract is up and whether he is avaiable to play tonight

• BerkeleyBoss

@dgballer said...

Is there any official notification that Jakarr Sampson 10 day contract is up and whether he is avaiable to play tonight

BBM has him listed as out for “contract expired”, so I think it’s just a matter of whether they sign him again…which seems doubtful?

• Yeoman

@dgballer said...

His contract is definitely up; as far as I know there’s been no formal announcement of whether they’ll resign him and I don’t expect one. They just won’t.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Thon only played 8 minutes last night, and that was with Blake hardly playing.

yes, means he’s ready for more tonight!

• jtkucheck

@dgballer said...

He is not available to play tonight unless they sign him to another contract, which as of now, they have not yet done.

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Trae’s my pivot off of Kemba, I can see him balling out tonight against Indy’s 3rd stringers.

Will need to consult the Trae chart LOL

• dgballer

@BerkeleyBoss said...

BBM has him listed as out for “contract expired”, so I think it’s just a matter of whether they sign him again…which seems doubtful?

Thanks. Rotoworld and Yahoo must be slow. They both have him as being in a great spot tonight against his former team

• Yeoman

Towns doubtful, Bayless out. I’ve never heard of these guys on Minnesota’s bench backing up Jones and Okogie. Who’s Mitch Creek?

• sox9

@Yeoman said...

Towns doubtful, Bayless out. I’ve never heard of these guys on Minnesota’s bench backing up Jones and Okogie. Who’s Mitch Creek?

play him and you could be up Mitch Creek, lol

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

Gonna need Ben to give us the updated Trae chart

• sox9

Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk will not play against the Knicks tonight according to Rotoworld—got it.

• scott33

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Really hope Yahoo doesn’t update his player profile with this news. I can see him having decent ownership at $14 for people who don’t know.

• Benf15harp

@sox9 said...

play him and you could be up Mitch Creek, lol

Don’t sleep on Mitch “I’m a personal trainer” Creek.
    He could 15x if he plays 48 mins LOL

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

U think GS runs Evans out there for 30 plus minutes again? I’m thinking he’s one of the better SG values if so..

• Benf15harp

@scott33 said...

Gonna need Ben to give us the updated Trae chart

4/10/19 indicates a 🔥 on the Trae Chart but will be updated at 7pm EST. LOL

• jjpk

@sox9 said...

Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk will not play against the Knicks tonight according to Rotoworld—got it.

The news we were waiting for!

• frugal

@Yeoman said...

I don’t think this was true a year ago. The biggest raw scores on the last day were (1) starters getting full minutes and (2) value plays like Moreland and Baynes. If the optimal lineup used full salary (I’m not sure it did) it’s only because Westbrook and George and Davis all played full minutes last year.

Yahoo stores all it’s history with research. Last year on the last day of the season the perfect NBA lineup was:

Rajon Rondo, Josh Hart, Kyle Lowry, Dillon Brooks, Eric Moreland, Paul George, Aron Baynes, and Russell Westbrook for 425.4 using $196 of $200.

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

Yahoo stores all it’s history with research. Last year on the last day of the season the perfect NBA lineup was:

Rajon Rondo, Josh Hart, Kyle Lowry, Dillon Brooks, Eric Moreland, Paul George, Aron Baynes, and Russell Westbrook for 425.4 using $196 of $200.

That’s excellent, thanks. I was trying to figure out how to work that out at DK but I can’t find any way to get salaries from a year ago.

• BerkeleyBoss

Oh boy, PG questionable.

5pm game, so should have clarity

• smokeyca14

Westy such a stat padder

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

U think GS runs Evans out there for 30 plus minutes again? I’m thinking he’s one of the better SG values if so..

Possibly, he’s hardly gotten any run this season and was great last night. Like him and Damion Lee.

• ASitar

@tmarohl said...

I see FD gave Wade a $5,333 salary tonight.

I bet Wade doesn’t even play tonight.

• sox9

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Oh boy, PG questionable.

5pm game, so should have clarity

must be West Coast—First games start at 8:00 P.M. for 90% of us

• tmarohl

PG13 listed questionable now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler