7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) — T: 228

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Schroder erected.

• RipCityRings

Kyrie erected.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kyrie Irving has been erected Saturday after being assessed two technical fouls.

Status note: Dennis Schroder has been erected Saturday after being assessed two technical fouls.

Nightmare.. refs are horrible, HOW do you eject Irving & Schroder? For what? Watching………. neither guy should be ejected. Such a stupid joke, ruining the sport. Like, literally nothing happened to warrant ejections. Also it was the 1st time in their career that either player was ejected. Which makes it more unbelievable.

• tmarohl

Irving and Schroeder erected.

• tmarohl

Figures, German Rondo was in my best lineup.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Interesting ownership on the main slate…. RWB without Beal at 37%, yes, it’s vs PHO but still was expecting higher… CP3 6% seems too low….

KPjr 1.5% and JTA 0.6%… have them in 1 of 5

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

How the hell does a team score 87 points in the first half?

Usually because they are playing the T Wolves

• Golfnut04240

Schroder? NOOOOOOOOO!!!

• RipCityRings

Lakers are responsible for like 90% of erections this season, which is appropriate considering LA is the erection capital of the world.

K P Jr only 1.5% Main? Wow. Leggo! Main and Late! No Westbrooks tonight though. Phoenix by 30+

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Schroder a hot head….

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Boucher must think this is hilarious

You can’t even make this sh… up if you tried. I play Trent 4 straight games and he sucks sour owl shit, jump back on Boucher and dud city, have a 339 DK lineup yesterday that my 10,000 Embid tanks and in a back to back he scores more points in the first f’ing half.

Wow Kanter-Mania again. Guy is tough. 5900 only. Drummond destroying BKN. Easy play today Drummond. Guy is an animal. On my Late $15 I screwed up.. Wanted Kanter/Wise-Man.. but got greedy, had to stuff Curry/LILL in.. no Wise-Man Late. Gonna be my undoing looks like.

• Calicapo

Lake Show Baby

• monarch

Did anyone see KD shake his head at Kyrie when he got tossed?

• tmarohl

Rudy G with a crap game.

Lillard invisible again. What happened to this guy lately?

• Skee

@Unico10 said...

Interesting ownership on the main slate…. RWB without Beal at 37%, yes, it’s vs PHO but still was expecting higher… CP3 6% seems too low….

KPjr 1.5% and JTA 0.6%… have them in 1 of 5

Booker only 8%. I think for Westbrook, CP, and Booker its the salary value..
    I am just glad to have a couple uniques and also be in a position to have a shot though. About all I can ask to start the late games.. still in it

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Lillard invisible again. What happened to this guy lately?

Doesn’t need to be the alpha as much now that he has help.

No Kanter, NO Cash Late, and looks like a Bey-Day unfortunately. Did not play Bey. Yeah I understand that about Lill, but he loves scoring, shooting and driving. Isn’t doing any of those lately.

• jdtrey

@damionismyname said...

Schroder a hot head….

Well he is german Rondo after all lol

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

What happened to Ben Simmons? Dude fell off a cliff, at least DFS wise.

Alright, Lill came alive there.. Kanter-Smash.. Curry on way to Tpl-Dbl.. D Jones JR gets a block and a 3.. Baze a steal. Need KPJ to get hot and D S Jr to finally break out now. Perfect spot if it ever will happen. No Bey No Win though right now for Late.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

What happened to Ben Simmons? Dude fell off a cliff, at least DFS wise.

It’s possible that being on a bad team that just tried to trade him a month ago has sapped his spirits a bit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).