7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) — T: 228

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

Oh man I did not see Korkmaz score until now. I inserted a bunch of the Philly players here and there near lock and he is like the only one I didn’t play

• tmarohl

How bad did Wiseman get hurt?

Oh no.. Wise-Man out for game now with knee inj.

• jayzee666

@tmarohl said...

Not really a ticket, just free entry into a contest.

Wish they gave out crown instead!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Draymon Green is trash…wow. smh

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Draymon Green is trash…wow. smh

That surprises you? I have been saying it all year. He needs to be priced about 5K

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

That surprises you? I have been saying it all year. He needs to be priced about 5K

yeah…too expensive… thought he would be decent vs Houston but he cant even win in this match up…

• callmetouch

Wow just wow. Draymond just running suicides and Kelly O sitting this entire 4th quarter. Never again

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

So Bey now never plays the 4th??? It’s the 3rd time this happens and I just don’t understand what they are doing with their rotation

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    41s
    James Wiseman will undergo an MRI on his right knee, sources tell ESPN.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Not complaining but Kanter has 28 boards…. that should never happen on a well played game

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

So Bey now never plays the 4th??? It’s the 3rd time this happens and I just don’t understand what they are doing with their rotation

Can’t trust Detroit. Even if they tank they should still be playing their young players. I like the idiot I am decided to leave Stewart in a couple lines even after Plumlee was in. I figured he would get his 28 minutes anyway but nope, because Pistons… Let’s play Cojo and Frank Jackson and every other aging has been but not play any young talent…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Cashed 2/5 in the shoot around
    Cashed 1/5 in the slap hitter because 325 wasn’t quite enough… needed 325.25

Regardless another losing night with 3/5 lineups over 6x

• RipCityRings

Only cashed by 5 FPS on FD despite the Kanter 68 burger. 330 on DK with OG as my only dud to barely double up. This is why I only play one lineup per site these days, NBA DFS is ridiculous.

• Golfnut04240

I’m actually going to make a small profit tonight. Lucky me.

• tmarohl

Man, so close. Took 30th in the FD late night shot and 74th in the full slate shot.

• jv21

Just checked my scores. Lol Kanter has 70 dk points. Good thing I went 100%. I got lucky with Gary Trent Jr. I really did not want to play him but the optimizer said he was good and gave me 18/20 lineups.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If I had told you a couple of years ago that 6x was almost daily not even min cashing on dk you would have thought I was crazy

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Hard to play Detroit guys, because they are running a 99 man rotation.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Man, so close. Took 30th in the FD late night shot and 74th in the full slate shot.

Nicely done

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Not complaining but Kanter has 28 boards…. that should never happen on a well played game

NBA
    NBA · 42s "(player-popup #enes-kanter)Enes Kanter":/players/enes-kanter-13299 scores 24 PTS and grabs a trailblazers
    franchise-record 30 rebounds in the win!

• tmarohl

I’m being serious, but Warriors might want to consider playing JTA over Dray at PF.

• jv21

I agree with draymond. He sucks. Definitely a +EV move to not roster him anymore unless he is super cheap. Like 5k on FD.

• tmarohl

In all fairness though, it is not Draymond’s fault that he is priced up on DK and FD. 5X for Dray’s recent performances should have him priced below 5K.

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

If I had told you a couple of years ago that 6x was almost daily not even min cashing on dk you would have thought I was crazy

That’s very much a FD pricing problem, though. They just straight up don’t care. It’s mostly a psychological war that they’re winning against their users- every lineup looks good on paper when you can plug almost anyone in, but then the rigidity of the format and wild scoring swings from overweighted bleals blows everything up.

A site with DK lineup construction and FD contest selection would be the ultimate product, but we’ll probably never get it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).