7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) — T: 228

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Kanter is a lock….right?? 5900 DK

Idk, he’s a good play but there’s so many good center options tonight.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Late day downgrades are never good. Highly doubt either of them plays. Probably won’t need much Embiid either to beat a team trying to lose.

What do you think of Juan Toscano Anderson at $3600? Do you think he takes on the Oubre role, or will they start Bazemore?

I think they start JTA, and I still have Bazemore getting 22 minutes off the bench, which is what he averages when he starts anyway.
    The scary possibility is they start Lee or Poole. If they start Lee, I’m still fine with the minutes Baze/JTA gets. If they start Poole, then JTA is looking at 15 or less.

That’s assuming the Wiz start Neto, which is not a guarantee either.

• rickleese

@mbunner23 said...

Idk, he’s a good play but there’s so many good center options tonight.

My thoughts as well…. Kanter, Boucher, Drummond, Gobert, Stewart…… maybe Wood has a big game, people mentioned hartenstein.

• mbunner23

@rickleese said...

My thoughts as well…. Kanter, Boucher, Drummond, Gobert, Stewart…… maybe Wood has a big game, people mentioned hartenstein.

And now Embiid.

• monarch

@Yukerboy said...

I think they start JTA, and I still have Bazemore getting 22 minutes off the bench, which is what he averages when he starts anyway.
    The scary possibility is they start Lee or Poole. If they start Lee, I’m still fine with the minutes Baze/JTA gets. If they start Poole, then JTA is looking at 15 or less.

That’s assuming the Wiz start Neto, which is not a guarantee either.

I think they like to stagger Curry/Poole and Lee has been so bad. I can see JTA starting because he is so similar in frame/skillset to all the Houston wings and if he were to fail then Bazemore is available as the vet to step in and retain his energy role. But I don’t think I like JTA as a starter because he will get zero usage. I think the Curry 3PM prop would be the way to go.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Late day downgrades are never good. Highly doubt either of them plays. Probably won’t need much Embiid either to beat a team trying to lose.

What do you think of Juan Toscano Anderson at $3600? Do you think he takes on the Oubre role, or will they start Bazemore?

I bet they start Bazemore. I think JTA usually only gets run if Draymond is out. And I bet Poole and Lee pick any remaining mins available. Maybe GG can confirm if that sounds right. Or do they try to give Payton ll some run?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I think they like to stagger Curry/Poole and Lee has been so bad. I can see JTA starting because he is so similar in frame/skillset to all the Houston wings and if he were to fail then Bazemore is available as the vet to step in and retain his energy role. But I don’t think I like JTA as a starter because he will get zero usage. I think the Curry 3PM prop would be the way to go.

I’m out there. I got Washington/GS on my mind.

Yes, with Porter at the 2, I can’t see them going anywhere but JTA/Baze.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Rodney Hood (hip) available to play “limited minutes” Saturday. https://t.co/Ws6Mp9LRRs

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

• Dwbear1967

Barnes or Johnson from Toronto.

• mbunner23

Everybody punting at PF or playing OG?

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Everybody punting at PF or playing OG?

Seems to be the move; obviously you can play Draymond, but… meh.

• monarch

Trent vs Cle or Powell vs Det?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Gotta think Trent has a higher ceiling based on role/matchup.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

If Hood can’t run the point, and I don’t think he can, don’t be surprised if Johnson or Baynes starts for Bembry or Flynn.
    Most likely Johnson for Bembry.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Zero research.

Don’t even know who is playing who.

Don’t even know who is in or out off the top of my head, other than rememebering seeing Harris and Green were questionable and Embiid was playing.

Just now starting to build.

Will still profit.

• monarch

@Yukerboy said...

If Hood can’t run the point, and I don’t think he can, don’t be surprised if Johnson or Baynes starts for Bembry or Flynn.

I remember Trent running the point for POR when Dame and CJ were out last year. Pretty good in the high PnR

• casper

@monarch said...

Trent played 39 min and did nothing last game so he is due but he also can’t play basketball very good

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Zero research.

Don’t even know who is playing who.

Don’t even know who is in or out off the top of my head, other than rememebering seeing Harris and Green were questionable and Embiid was playing.

Just now starting to build.

Will still profit.

Just ask 239 – He will tell you who to play!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Just ask 239 – He will tell you who to play!

Psshh…actually this will be easy. I knew so little, I didn’t know we had 45 minutes. I thought I was going to have to do this in 20 minutes.

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

I bet both Flynn and Bembry start.

• casper

Play prince 😂

• monarch

Trent does have a higher prop than Powell…a tad higher than what I usually see for Will Barton at around the same price. Kinda confirms they are expecting him to beat his DK price tonight.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

I bet both Flynn and Bembry start.

I think that’s the odds on favorite.
    Just don’t be surprised if Nurse does Nurse type things.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

I have

Bembry
    Trent Jr.
    Stanley
    OG
    Boucher

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).