7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) — T: 228

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    33s
    Former Major Leaguer Alex Rodriguez and billionaire Marc Lore are finalizing a deal to purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves from majority owner Glen Taylor, sources tell ESPN. Taylor will continue full control of team for two years before Rodriguez and Lore take over in 2023.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    33s
    Former Major Leaguer Alex Rodriguez and billionaire Marc Lore are finalizing a deal to purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves from majority owner Glen Taylor, sources tell ESPN. Taylor will continue full control of team for two years before Rodriguez and Lore take over in 2023.

KAT and AE on roids in 2024 is going to be a problem

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I have

Bembry
    Trent Jr.
    Stanley
    OG
    Boucher

That’s tooo much.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

That’s tooo much.

I think he meant as the probable starters. But also, none of us ‘has’ anything.

• noddy

I’m playing 5 Toronto players in my cash lineup just so I can be in the lead early. Seriously is 5 too many?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I think he meant as the probable starters. But also, none of us ‘has’ anything.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ok.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Raptors will start Flynn, Bembry, Trent Jr., Anunoby, Boucher on Saturday.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I have

Bembry
    Trent Jr.
    Stanley
    OG
    Boucher

I can’t play Trent tonight. I know he’s got to get right sooner or later and tonight’s a good chance of being that night, but I just can’t.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ok.

Unsure if terror before realization, or just the typed manifestation of:

• monarch

@noddy said...

I’m playing 5 Toronto players in my cash lineup just so I can be in the lead early. Seriously is 5 too many?

Yes, they suck and have ten players tonight as opposed to eight and the game environment is gross. Also a front end for them so if they don’t show up then they will just pack it in and run Yuta and the other four players you don’t have. Just my two cents.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Raptors will start Flynn, Bembry, Trent Jr., Anunoby, Boucher on Saturday.

Don’t forget my first pick in the NBA worst player draft is available for “limited” minutes tonight.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Don’t forget my first pick in the NBA worst player draft is available for “limited” minutes tonight.

I may or may not be all in on someone who was in the top 10 of that draft tonight. (or should have been, can’t remember if we got there).

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Unsure if terror before realization, or just the typed manifestation of:

Both

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I can’t play Trent tonight. I know he’s got to get right sooner or later and tonight’s a good chance of being that night, but I just can’t.

Never playing Trent again

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Marc Gasol (hamstring) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/CAZIeePoNz

Kyle Kuzma (calf) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/iFyegi8GBh

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Yes, they suck and have ten players tonight as opposed to eight and the game environment is gross. Also a front end for them so if they don’t show up then they will just pack it in and run Yuta and the other four players you don’t have. Just my two cents.

I think they will run Boucher into the ground regardless, because Nurse has shown he doesn’t care much about him, and they have another center joining the roster tomorrow. Khem Birch.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Jordan Clarkson (ankle) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/1pzmNCBFYE

• Brendan239

THT?

I wish Boucher was $4,800

• Tribefan18

Boucher has a history of crapping the bed when he is super highly owned. I wouldn’t mind if that happens tonight.

• frugal

@monarch said...

I mean, they had the opportunity to run Yuta and Johnson 30 minutes last game and they saw 17/16. I’d bet starters all still see 30+ minutes.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow SF is terrible on FD. They’re trying to get me to play Kuzma.

• Tribefan18

@theIrrigator said...

Jordan Clarkson (ankle) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/1pzmNCBFYE

Fire up Jingles!

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

I mean, they had the opportunity to run Yuta and Johnson 30 minutes last game and they saw 17/16. I’d bet starters all still see 30+ minutes.

Lowry is playing tomorrow, so no reason not to run Flynn into the ground either.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Wow SF is terrible on FD. They’re trying to get me to play Kuzma.

He was just ruled out, so don’t do it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

He was just ruled out, so don’t do it.

Ah, missed that as I was looking. Knew he was questionable. Figured he play and show Durant who was boss.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).