7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) — T: 228

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Everyone given Brendan crap like they’re out here crushing.

Who are these everyone’s?

Just trying to help. I spend about two hours every night researching props. My research leads to a hard pass on Buddy tonight.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

I may have one lineup that actually has a King in it.

I had Hali in on FD earlier but took him out .. Holmes on DK too but same thing, ended up with only Jingles and Bojan from that game.

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

Eventually moving to Seattle or Las Vegas, I guess.

I doubt it. The league has talked about adding two or four more teams to help the owners recover their Covid losses. They will extract huge expansion fees from those markets to be split between all the owners.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

I doubt it. The league has talked about adding two or four more teams to help the owners recover their Covid losses. They will extract huge expansion fees from those markets to be split between all the owners.

Roughly 1 billion per expansion I believe

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

I had Hali in on FD earlier but took him out .. Holmes on DK too but same thing, ended up with only Jingles and Bojan from that game.

Yeah, I had Hali in one, but swapped him out after some of the news broke. Only had him in because he fit the slot.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Who are these everyone’s?

Just trying to help. I spend about two hours every night researching props. My research leads to a hard pass on Buddy tonight.

Do you read the threads regularly? a lot of people. Can’t keep track of who. Believe it or not this wasn’t specifically directed at you. tmarohl and captainwacky do regularly, well captainwacky just tells people to not feed the troll when they question his comments.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Tobias Harris, Danny Green to be game-time decisions Saturday.

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Amen. Every play is a bad play until they 8x

• Golfnut04240

I don’t feel good about any of my lineups. Is that a bad omen or a good omen?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I just give him crap because you gotta try harder at trolling or just post normal things from your normal account. Don’t do this half and half nonsense.

I missed your post prior Panda – I legitimately believe this dude is trolling us in every capacity (not that I care about that in the scheme of like… posting integrity, it’s honestly pretty funny). I’m just amazed that people remain willing to be like “oh my goodness, random dude who popped up recently, how could you say all these things?”

That’s literally what trolling is.

• Skee

@feekdogg said...

Eventually moving to Seattle or Las Vegas, I guess.

Move the MIN team to SEA? I want the Sonics back but that would be weird.
    The league lost me for a while for a number of reasons and taking an iconic team to OKLAHOMA didn’t help. I mean cmon. That’s honestly one of my least favorite moves in sports, to me it ranks up with some of the NFL debacles with the Colts and Browns.

• monarch

Virginia Beach tried to build an arena at the oceanfront in hopes of landing an NBA team a few years ago. It is an amazing location but down here we are 2.5 million people divided into seven cities and all of them hate each other, especially directed towards Virginia Beach. So frustrating.

• noddy

@noddy said...

I’m playing 5 Toronto players in my cash lineup just so I can be in the lead early. Seriously is 5 too many?

DK has them projected for 140 fantasy points. They’ll score more than that for sure.

• jdtrey

RoCo or Tate straight up on FD? Lineup already having Kanter is the only reason I’m not hesitating on RoCo, thoughts?

• noddy

Boucher 2 fouls already. What a joke. There’s no need to foul in the NBA. No one cares if you play defense. What a moron.

• mbunner23

I hate to say it but I’m blazing tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Boucher 2 fouls already. What a joke. There’s no need to foul in the NBA. No one cares if you play defense. What a moron.

2nd foul should of been a jump ball or steal for Boucher. He’s staying out there

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Wes Matthews (Achilles) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/I2gxpwzgH7

• jdtrey

@mbunner23 said...

I hate to say it but I’m blazing tonight.

Shiiiit you know you blaze every night ;)

Have to admit I’m bazing as well..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

4 raptors was the play…

• casper

I played prince 😭

• monarch

Having Collin Sexton and Taurean Prince on the floor is tanking about as well as one can.

• mbunner23

Holy Bembry

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Bembry

• RipCityRings

Hot take: Raps better without Siakam.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).