7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) — T: 228

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Bembry. Ok. GN

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Having Collin Sexton and Taurean Prince on the floor is tanking about as well as one can.

Every time someone tries to reference ‘but this dude scores 20something a night in the NBA’, I just direct them to Colin Sexton. Like, he’s the worst player on the floor OFTEN, and this is after improving a boatload from last year. And he averages 24 ppg, which is good for top 20. Ask me again if ‘being a bucket’ is worth anything.

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Hot take: Raps better without Siakam.

Siakam used to play like these guys. Now he has become Jordan Clarkson with no shot just dribbling the air out of the ball.

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

Siakam used to play like these guys. Now he has become Jordan Clarkson with no shot just dribbling the air out of the ball.

Hard to stay scrappy with $137m.

• captainwacky

I love Siakam; he’s an absolutely outrageous player when he’s engaged and the Raptors have some sort of game plan. He’s been pretty indefensible this year though.

• mbunner23

I might not be blazing after all, THT might be the move now.

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Hard to stay scrappy with $137m.

True. I would like to see him add a jump shot in the offseason. Why does he still take a set shot? He is athletic as hell. Who could stop him if he added a shot where he actually jumped off the floor like perhaps Brandon Ingram.

• monarch

Collin Sexton has added the inbound turnover to his 7-24 from the field arsenal like he is six years old.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Mason Plumlee (head) available to play Saturday. https://t.co/OThoeAxELa

• noddy

@noddy said...

DK has them projected for 140 fantasy points. They’ll score more than that for sure.

60 fantasy points at the end of the first quarter is pretty good. Surely they won’t keep that pace up, but if somehow they can get a combined 200 for 27,900 I would take that for my cash games.

• Golfnut04240

Deandre Bembry is proving to be good chalk tonight.

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

I might not be blazing after all, THT might be the move now.

In terms of pay-up spots, I’m pretty torn between Embiid/Steph/Kyrie here. Kyrie will want to show out for Bron, but Steph will get an extra 5+ FGAs with Oubre out. Embiid SHOULD smash here, and it would be a nice redemption spot, but he hasn’t exactly been playing like a $10K guy lately.

I also wonder if Wiggins might be the bigger beneficiary of Oubre being out than Baze or Steph.

Edit: Accidental quote, but on the subject- seems like THT could easily disappear here or get put into major foul trouble by KD.

• mbunner23

@RipCityRings said...

In terms of pay-up spots, I’m pretty torn between Embiid/Steph/Kyrie here. Kyrie will want to show out for Bron, but Steph will get an extra 5+ FGAs with Oubre out. Embiid SHOULD smash here, and it would be a nice redemption spot, but he hasn’t exactly been playing like a $10K guy lately.

I also wonder if Wiggins might be the bigger beneficiary of Oubre being out than Baze or Steph.

I went with Steph as my pay up.

For some reason I think the Lakers get blown out which took me off Drummond and gave me more THT. Then Bazemore up to Ingles.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Kent Bazemore will start for injured Kelly Oubre on Saturday.

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

I went with Steph as my pay up.

For some reason I think the Lakers get blown out which took me off Drummond and gave me more THT. Then Bazemore up to Ingles.

I like that thinking a lot, I keep trying to pivot things but can’t get away from Jingles. He just seems like a lock for 35ish. The Drummond fade is so tough though, it would only take an average 3 quarters for him to really crush that price tag.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Lineup note: Kent Bazemore will start for injured Kelly Oubre on Saturday.

• monarch

Trent SZN

• RipCityRings

Gary Trent Jr Bacon 50 burger incoming.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Tobias Harris (knee) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/HYNL2eHdAe

Danny Green (hip) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/Yh0TFIOQfJ

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Gary Trent Jr Bacon 50 burger incoming.

Lol of course he is shooting 100%. Last 2 games he looked like he couldn’t even make a layup

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Furkan Korkmaz, Matisse Thybulle will start for injured Tobias Harris, Danny Green on Saturday.

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Lol of course he is shooting 100%. Last 2 games looked he couldn’t even make a layup

This is the DFS way. I have the Flynn/Bembry/OG combo but it’s basically over GTJ-faders at this point.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Bradley Beal (hip) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/el7OHFDuLf

• RipCityRings

At least a decent number of GTJr lineups also contain Cavs, that should thin the herd a bit.

• Njsum1

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).