7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 16 ) at Okla City ( -16 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• DC2380

Top PG, SG, PF, SF, C on tonight’s slate??

• BphillzMSU

At this point, I’m all in on Kobe for the last few games. Going out guns blazing, taking shots and getting buckets with a low price point.

• Johno

Thoughts on running two cheap pg’s? Currently running Felton/sessions… Assuming Berea and wall are still out. Don’t see a heap of higher options, but will have to put colliion in a cpl if rondo out…

• mattyice522

Took 7th in the main Shot yesterday…
    Side note… really don’t understand why FD keeps decreasing the sizes of these NBA tourneys. They always get filled no matter the size so what is the problem?

• DC2380

@mattyice522 said...

Side note… really don’t understand why FD keeps decreasing the sizes of these NBA tourneys. They always get filled no matter the size so what is the problem?

Congrats!

• osuryanf

@mattyice522 said...

DK is doing the same.

Several factors:

1.) MLB season began which takes a fair amount of traffic away from NBA
    2.) Some teams have tanked so you don’t even know who they’re going to play or who will play motivated
    3.) Not a ton of teams have much to play for

• gillio

Playing very little until the start of playoffs. I only play baseball when NBA is over and there’s no other sport for the summer

• Bigkeydet70

@DC2380 said...

Top PG, SG, PF, SF, C on tonight’s slate??

Harden and booker are gonna be who I go with the most with a sprinkle of Kobe. Only Pg I would pay up for is westy, Rondo in the mid range. At center I may pay up for towns or just punt with Adams/Kanter. Charlotte centers against the boston bigs in a playoff matchup could be intruiging

• DC2380

@Bigkeydet70 said...

Harden and booker are gonna be who I go with the most with a sprinkle of Kobe. Only Pg I would pay up for is westy, Rondo in the mid range. At center I may pay up for towns or just punt with Adams/Kanter. Charlotte centers against the boston bigs in a playoff matchup could be intruiging

Great!

• Johno

Is Beal out? If so, I am getting on Thornton and paying up for hayward. Currently have bazemore as the 2nd sf who I also like.

• migarvin99

@Johno said...

Is Beal out? If so, I am getting on Thornton and paying up for hayward. Currently have bazemore as the 2nd sf who I also like.

I like Bazemore too but dont like the matchup and like Hayward and Gay without Favors and Cousins

• Irishsteelhead

Rondo destroyed me Saturday. 75% exposure in my LU’s. One of them finished at 320, so that was tough to swallow wondering what could have been. I can’t in good conscience roster him tonight, even though the match-up and lack of better options screams to do so. I’m looking to go small with Toney Douglas and another low to mid range guy at PG.

• Johno

I am going with sessions and collision in the all game slates and then using collision and Felton later on. I like Douglas too but Felton is cheaper. Is Neal officially out? Can’t see why they’d play him.

Also. Does anyone know who okc are resting? I’ve currently got kanter at C but am a little nervous about minutes. My plan B is to go Hayward ($7k) down to bazemore (4.4K) or Babbitt (4.6K) and upgrade kanter, but I cannot afford towns or vuc, so I’d be left with horford plus leftover cash…. Or I could be risky and downgrade ABC and get towns, but I’m not sure about that

• GGee87

@Irishsteelhead said...

Rondo destroyed me Saturday. 75% exposure in my LU’s. One of them finished at 320, so that was tough to swallow wondering what could have been. I can’t in good conscience roster him tonight, even though the match-up and lack of better options screams to do so. I’m looking to go small with Toney Douglas and another low to mid range guy at PG.

Im with you on that man. The Kings like to play with his status WAY too much. He has a pretty high upside… but his floor is too low for me to roster him. I will be going cheap at PG tonight. Not rostering any Raptors b4 playoffs either.

• deerosa

@GGee87 said...

Im with you on that man. The Kings like to play with his status WAY too much. He has a pretty high upside… but his floor is too low for me to roster him. I will be going cheap at PG tonight. Not rostering any Raptors b4 playoffs either.

The only Raptor I would consider rostering is Powell , only if Derozan sits out.

The NBA is so unstable right now.

• Johno

Hang on, is rondo playing? I thought he was out

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

It looks like the following teams are the only ones I’d be comfortable rosters a stud from:

Blazers
    Grizz
    Mavs
    Jazz
    Rockets
    Pistons
    Pacers
    Hornets
    Heat
    Celtics
    Hawks

These teams are either playing for their playoff lives, or vying for seeding, so there’s little chance of rest for their stars.

On the other side of the coin, huge value opens up for pretty much every other team since they’ve either already clinched their seed, or are eliminated.

• geegoo75

good info peachfuzz. makes building a lineup a little bit easier… just a little bit though

• GGee87

@peachfuzz said...

It looks like the following teams are the only ones I’d be comfortable rosters a stud from:

Blazers
    Grizz
    Mavs
    Jazz
    Rockets
    Pistons
    Pacers
    Hornets
    Heat
    Celtics
    Hawks

These teams are either playing for their playoff lives, or vying for seeding, so there’s little chance of rest for their stars.

On the other side of the coin, huge value opens up for pretty much every other team since they’ve either already clinched their seed, or are eliminated.

Have the Rockets not been eliminated yet?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

Have the Rockets not been eliminated yet?

Nope, they’re one game back with two games to go for both the Jazz/Mavs. Not sure who has the tiebreaker for the Mavs if Houston was able to catch them since they are 2 games ahead.

• mattyice522

Mirotic should feast tonight. Key word: should.

• Johno

Well , Milwaukee and the wolves have been eliminated and ABC and Towns are getting good minutes so I’m confident in them

• jjlopez1984

@Johno said...

Well , Milwaukee and the wolves have been eliminated and ABC and Towns are getting good minutes so I’m confident in them

I keep seeing ABC who is that?

• Bellest

@jjlopez1984 said...

• Johno

@jjlopez1984 said...

Giannis

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler