7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 16 ) at Okla City ( -16 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• chiwork

@lloydjv1 said...

I have to agree. 80% of my lineups will roster him. I have to think Hayward is a must too at home. You might also consider Howard at C. I see him playing big minutes.

Why do you want to roster a guy reliant on points in a game that is projected 20 pts lower than everything else tonight?

• gillio

Harden is a must in cash tonight

• Bellest

Gasol, Moore and Gibson shut down for R.O.S.
    Edit: add Rose the list.

• lloydjv1

@chiwork said...

Why do you want to roster a guy reliant on points in a game that is projected 20 pts lower than everything else tonight?

Playoff factor. Especially if Favors sits or gets fewer minutes. I think Gobert scores early and often against a tired and injury riddled Dallas team. If you saw the Mavs-Clippers yesterday you may understand why I am leaning the way I am. Its not always about the over/under.

• bighop04

@mattyice522 said...

was Thomas robinson the highest owned player yesterday?

I still think Harden was in the all day slate.

• deerosa

HAWKS/CAVS
    HORNETS/CELTICS
    ROCKETS/WOLVES
    MAVS/JAZZ

is it safe to say these games have something to play for? Seeding, etc.

• savedatmoneyquan

Felicio become more attractive now at the minimum?

• Davidmejias

Fantasy labs just listed chandler doubtful with concussion, opens up doors

• lloydjv1

Pau Gasol, Taj Gibson, Derrick Rose, and E’Twaun Moore all OUT for tonight and last game of season for Bulls

• bighop04

@chiwork said...

As they say “minutes equals money”. Hayward is guaranteed for 40 minutes tonight.

• goblue84

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Felicio become more attractive now at the minimum?

He’ll be a nice punt; he’s been pretty effective lately. If we can pencil him in for 25-30 minutes 10x value is not out of the question.

• bighop04

@lloydjv1 said...

Pau Gasol, Taj Gibson, Derrick Rose, and E’Twaun Moore all OUT for tonight and last game of season for Bulls

Bobby Portis seems juicy but Felicio could get more run, I may stay away from that completely or just roster Jimmy and expect him to drop 70 fpts since the rest of that team is trash.

• Craigg13

@bighop04 said...

Bobby Portis seems juicy but Felicio could get more run, I may stay away from that completely or just roster Jimmy and expect him to drop 70 fpts since the rest of that team is trash.

Butler’s usage always goes up with Rose or Gasol out but I was surprised he wasn’t included in that list of players done for the year. Expected him to be shut down too.

• Capone1233

Thoughts on Fournier? Getting big minutes.

• Cityworkout

Thoughts on Butler in cash games? Seems a bit risky to fade if he is announced playing as he see what he can do. Middleton might be the safer play and is coming off a huge game.

• frugal

@Craigg13 said...

Butler’s usage always goes up with Rose or Gasol out but I was surprised he wasn’t included in that list of players done for the year. Expected him to be shut down too.

+1. Seems like a trap.

• savedatmoneyquan

Aaron Brooks Id assume should see 30+ minutes unless they want to let Holiday run the point

• Ree4erMadness

@BphillzMSU said...

At this point, I’m all in on Kobe for the last few games. Going out guns blazing, taking shots and getting buckets with a low price point.

This…

• ericgeo18

@Sports312 said...

Thoughts on Butler in cash games? Seems a bit risky to fade if he is announced playing as he see what he can do. Middleton might be the safer play and is coming off a huge game.

On ESPN, there’s an article that Butler didn’t even travel w/ the team to NO, but says he will fly separately and make the game. Something to keep an eye on though.

• gillio

@lloydjv1 said...

So all the Jimmy

• bighop04

@ericgeo18 said...

On ESPN, there’s an article that Butler didn’t even travel w/ the team to NO, but says he will fly separately and make the game. Something to keep an eye on though.

He’s already there and was a full participant in shootaround

• BooduhKing

All Bulls and Pelicans players tonight for me.

• Mrm2010

@BphillzMSU said...

At this point, I’m all in on Kobe for the last few games. Going out guns blazing, taking shots and getting buckets with a low price point.

You think Kobe will play big minutes tonight after 27 minutes last night? I’m thinking more like 20-22 min.

• danderson05

@Mrm2010 said...

You think Kobe will play big minutes tonight after 27 minutes last night? I’m thinking more like 20-22 min.

I don’t think he will seeing as he only has 2 games left in his career. At least hope not as I’m rostering him tonight lol.

• flea90

@Davidmejias said...

Fantasy labs just listed chandler doubtful with concussion, opens up doors

when did he get concussed?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler