7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 16 ) at Okla City ( -16 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dominicanpapi

@mattyice522 said...

just to clarify one thing. when a team says it isn’t “resting” anybody, that doesn’t necessarily mean they will be getting a full workload.

Right, that’s why I’m gun shy on Butler. He’d make a nice pivot off Harden, but Butler could play 25 minutes and call it a night.

• jdog32310

Thinking about stacking sessions/Morris and gortat on DK Thoughts on this. Should get good run vs Brooklyn?

• lloydjv1

@zpa1989 said...

Len or Tele? If you had to pick, now that Chandler is out

Teletovic to me has always been more dependable with his minutes.

• quietstorm778

“Thinking about stacking sessions/Morris and gortat on DK Thoughts on this. Should get good run vs Brooklyn?”

Heck of a GPP play, I am personally terrified of THAT much Wiz exposure in 1 LU…

EDIT: Forgot to quote original post

• Mrflippy1

So many value plays/punts im going crazy.. R. Price, R. Sessions, A. Brooks, J. Luer, S. Curry, B. Portis, T. Lyles, F. Ezili, N. Moriotic, M. Brown… so much value tonite I’m really struggling

• jwayne1976

Favorite crap PF on DK – Leuer, Mccullough, Henson or Lyles (obv Lyles if Favors is out), assume Favors in?

• sidislike

Vuc out. Orlando can’t be ignored now

• Kujo2020

James Harden will be in everyone of my lineups, that’s for sure. The only stud I feel like that I can roster with conference. ABC should be pretty safe too. So much value tonight, going to hard avoiding the landmine(s). Love the value in that Sac/Phoenix game, will have a lot of those players in my line-up.

• caskins82

Harden/Hayword/Towns/Booker cash core sound OK?

• frugal

@Kujo2020 said...

James Harden will everyone of my lineups, that’s for sure. The only stud I feel like that I can roster with conference. ABC should be pretty safe too. So much value tonight, going to hard avoiding the landmine(s). Love the value in that Sac/Phoenix game, will have a lot of those players in my line-up.

Yeah, there’s been a bunch of super cheap players who’ve had recent breakout games. I think most of them are traps. There’s a few guys who have been proven to deliver when given starter minutes, and a few guys who have been lackluster even when given opportunities.

• caskins82

With Vuc out, does that make Fournier a must play or fade???

• Jkis

@Kujo2020 said...

James Harden will be in everyone of my lineups, that’s for sure. The only stud I feel like that I can roster with conference. ABC should be pretty safe too. So much value tonight, going to hard avoiding the landmine(s). Love the value in that Sac/Phoenix game, will have a lot of those players in my line-up.

Ajinca can have a great game tonight but that shoulder he injured is scaring me. Should that effect his game at all?

• Dfswolf15

Bobby Portis or Jon Leuer? Also Jimmy B and Seth Curry OR Booker and Fournier

• Sixersfan

With conference? Did you order food and beverage for that board meeting?

• marino4ever

Am I insane for wanting to Leuer a run tonight in the hot shot?

1). Game is going to me a massive blowout and no chandler opens up big min (potentially).
    2). Cheap as dirt with 40+ potential
    3) vs. Koufos/Stein

I feel like I’ll look back and be like, “dude, dumb… Yeah on paper it wasn’t idiotic, but he’s Jon Leuer. You should of known better and gone with Alex Len

• Kujo2020

If Favors is out again tonight, Gorbert is an interesting play against Dallas. I’ve never been able to pick Gorbert on a night he goes ham, so he’s hard to trust.

• Kujo2020

@marino4ever said...

Am I insane for wanting to Leuer a run tonight in the hot shot?

1). Game is going to me a massive blowout and no chandler opens up big min (potentially).
    2). Cheap as dirt with 40+ potential
    3) vs. Koufos/Stein

I feel like I’ll look back and be like, “dude, dumb… Yeah on paper it wasn’t idiotic, but he’s Jon Leuer. You should of known better and gone with Alex Len

I think Leuer is a sneaky play tonight with Chandler out. I’m thinking about playing him as well. I expect either Leur, Mirza, or Len to have big nights.

• richmo10

God, lineups need to lock already. My head hurts running through all the “what-if” scenarios.

• keephustlincuz

Nicholson or McCullough on FD gpp?

• chronoxiong

I think the Pelicans have 8 healthy bodies and I could’ve swore the Nets are down to 8 healthy bodies left as well. Lord have mercy.

• zpa1989

dwayne dedmon anyone?

• lloydjv1

Alexis Ajinca ruled out for Monday

• mlevin2

• mackie64

Who does everyone like at forward sf and pf. To many options tonight with everybody out?

• ecprez34

Who has about 5 to 6 k leftover tonight on FD?? Value anyone???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).