• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 212
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• FDDough

Thabo Sefolosha groin will be a GTD

• sidislike

Thinking of fading Romo for Dak

• AVivier

Milsap starting. He could be in a good spot too.

• Syzltuth

@Hardrock1977 said...

It seems like tonight is one of those nights where the winning lineup could potentially contain the likes of meta world peace…..anyone brave enough to fire him up? lol
    come on…..give peace a chance !!!

Hell, Paul pierce put up 11.75 DK last night so peace could easily match that, lol

• dbreak

@mbunner23 said...

I think KAT and mid tier players is the way to go. There’s a lot of value but nobody to pay up for minus KAT and maybe Jokic. Forgetting the value and going with who I think will score the most pts for me. It’s easy to do.

@mbrunner we gonna be able to get one more for the 3 man tonight? I was kinda bummed the other night it wasnt filled

• ajayswavey

I’v been stuck with this all day can anyone help?
    Chandler/Kanter or Wiggins/Nance ? FD

• sidislike

Hornets HC Clifford says younger guys will play more in last game of ssn vs Hawks. 3-0 vs ATL this ssn. No Kemba (left knee soreness)

• pn3

looking forward to another 30+ fantasy night from dwight powell

• mbunner23

@dbreak said...

@mbrunner we gonna be able to get one more for the 3 man tonight? I was kinda bummed the other night it wasnt filled

I hope so. This late in the season, it seems like everyone quits. If you know anyone else, invite them. Or maybe someone else on here wants to play.

• dbreak

Im gonna send out an inv to a friend of mine, maybe he will jump in

• draggin49

Anyone pairing jokic/towns on dk for gpp?
    Or better to plug in a cheaper guy like ajinca in an easy matchup?

• terrypercs

@draggin49 said...

Anyone pairing jokic/towns on dk for gpp?
    Or better to plug in a cheaper guy like ajinca in an easy matchup?

That’s what I’m doing

• TruHawks

J Murray or Ty Lawson?

• bjacksonibew

What about jeremy lamb any takers?

• lembaba

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@bjacksonibew said...

What about jeremy lamb any takers?

I have some lineups with him. Never know when he’ll go off. Also, if Batum plays less, Lamb scores more…

• dbreak

@mbunner23 said...

I hope so. This late in the season, it seems like everyone quits. If you know anyone else, invite them. Or maybe someone else on here wants to play.

I got my buddy to join

• billholler

Not sure who does RG’s ownership projections but they are way off today. No way Ty Lawson is at .1%. If so, I’m all in.

• HeroFnStatus

Any thoughts on Oladipo getting a full run?

• mbunner23

@dbreak said...

I got my buddy to join

Sweet. Good luck

• strassnerte

Millsap / Jokic or Chandler / Towns

• billholler

Kanter averaged about 33 DK points per game in 3 tries against KAT this season. Adams was out one of those games. Kanter came off the bench in the other 2

• billholler

And for the Smokey and the Bandit fans, tonight we will have Little Ennis and Big Enes.

• kinger

How much Playing time is Batum and Oladipo gonna get????

• dbreak

@mbunner23 said...

Sweet. Good luck

you too… and with tonights slate…

• damionismyname

@kinger said...

How much Playing time is Batum and Oladipo gonna get????

Batum will play less as reported by basketballmonster

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).