• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 212
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

hope lamb gets it rolling soon

• jadoninc

@chatmar said...

Good Luck. I am playing a bunch of 25 cent GPP’s. Not a chance at 25K but I will take a few hundred! LOL

Best way to go with these resting slates. No sense wagering big part of your bankroll

• migarvin99

Lost $65 already because of the hardaway bust … only took 1 qtr so effing done with this …

• IronMonkey415

I’ll give Hardaway 2 more quarters to see if he picks it up. I played him as well.

• jadoninc

Wiggins having the time of his life.

• strassnerte

Millsap just committed 3 fouls in 34 seconds!

• IronMonkey415

OKC draining 3’s at will.

• Pat3797

Is Hardaway injured

• nickelos85

@Pat3797 said...

Is Hardaway injured

Hardaway has like 15 fpts. He’s doing fine.

• Malorum

Wiggins forgot there is a game today.

• pjbyrne707

Fucking Wiggins. Every damn time I play this bum he shits the bed. Dude rarely hits value

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Millsap T’d up and benched

Stay there bro I faded you

• damionismyname

@migarvin99 said...

Why does Tim Hardaway have 5 straight 33+ points games and then I play him he scored 10

spoke too soon

• Rrich68

@migarvin99 said...

Lost $65 already because of the hardaway bust … only took 1 qtr so effing done with this …

Is there another Hardaway besides the one in atlanta? Tim has an OK start going!

• Rrich68

@nickelos85 said...

Hardaway has like 15 fpts. He’s doing fine.

I’m so confused from this thread! Lol. I assume people are just jumping the gun about bad and good plays.

• nickelos85

@Rrich68 said...

I’m so confused from this thread! Lol. I assume people are just jumping the gun about bad and good plays.

Must win game for them. I usually dont worry too much about most players til about part way thru the 3rd. Then i worry.

• sidislike

OKC is hurting Westys MVP standing right now

• Pat3797

Somebody said their lineups were toast because of TH – just wondering

• Wizkids2

Twolves look like they can’t wait to escape this island

• jayhawkdave3

Wiggins and Towns…damnit! Last home game of the season and you giving the Minnesota faithful nothing to hang their hats on.

• nickelos85

Matthews and barnes out. Glad I didnt look their way. Ferrell/barea/powell only off DAL.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

I have 26 points from Asdrubal Cabrera at 3.8k and a whole whopping 6.5 points from KAT at over 10k…..

• sidislike

@Rrich68 said...

Yeah being done with DFS because you rostered a guy who did the same as he does in every first quarter ever seems rash. Reminds me of when I watched Boise State’s season opener with a Boise fan a few years back. The other team had a big run in the first quarter and he threw his hands up and said “GREAT, THERE GOES THE SEASON

• Malorum

Man watching Romo out there and after speaking really makes me feel more for him for being benched by Garrett after getting healthy.

• Rrich68

@sidislike said...

Yeah being done with DFS because you rostered a guy who did the same as he does in every first quarter ever seems rash. Reminds me of when I watched Boise State’s season opener with a Boise fan a few years back. The other team had a big run in the first quarter and he threw his hands up and said “GREAT, THERE GOES THE SEASON

That was pretty close to my reaction being a st Louis rams fan. Wasn’t wrong for the last 15 years!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).