8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• P0key

Den @ Min chalk stack?

• caleb21scott

And tonights Alec Peters will be….

• jfitzgan

Anyone have a grasp of the 6,7 and 8 seeds in the east? Are they all looking to win or will there be players rested?

• superjon

Probably risky, but I’m rolling with 100 LUs tonight.

But I won’t be setting exposures until 6:30pm at the earliest.

Studs worth playing

Lebron
    Simmons
    Kat
    Jokic

• dhamack

None of the late games are part of the main slate on FanDuel? That’s shitty.

• MrPerfekt7

@caleb21scott said...

And tonights Alec Peters will be….

Prolly somebody from the tanking Grizzlies, Kings or Knicks

• dmbtrip2004

Thanks Dennis Smith and Saric last night! On to tonight….

• antzilla810

@jfitzgan said...

Anyone have a grasp of the 6,7 and 8 seeds in the east? Are they all looking to win or will there be players rested?

Bucks need to win to stay in the 6 seed and keep their protected first round pick.

• dominicanpapi

@jfitzgan said...

I know the Wizards are resting Wall but want to win so they can be no worse than a 7th seed (which is what I think they want their seeding to be).

Philly/Cleveland/Milwaukee/Miami all have something to play for.

OKC/Spurs/Pelicans/Jazz/Blazers/Denver/Minnesota still have something to play for

• jjpk

Someone is going to win a GPP tonight doing something silly like stacking DET-CHI. Weirdness level is high at the end of the regular season.

• DefinitelyMiami

Heat obviously are backed into needing to win so no major players resting but it will be Toronto who dictates the game by who they play

• thebimonster

I really feel like BOS and PHI sit most of their starters since they are locked in 2/3 and we have insane value coming up. Stay tuned.

• TrustinthePlan

Still think you have to have some exposure to Westy tonight. He wants that triple double average and I think even if that game is over after 3 quarters if he still needs 3-5 rebounds he will be in trying to get them. The 2 stackable games tonight I think are Mil/Phl and MIN/DEN. Could also throw some Jazz into your lineups too.

• superjon

@thebimonster said...

I really feel like BOS and PHI sit most of their starters since they are locked in 2/3 and we have insane value coming up. Stay tuned.

PHI isn’t locked in

• TrustinthePlan

@thebimonster said...

Philly isn’t locked into the 3 yet. They need to win tonight to keep the 3 seed. If they lose and Cleveland wins they fall back to 4.

• DC2380

Yeah tonight will be very interesting..Man 12 games….When was the last time we had a 12 game slate?

• Kmasonbx

@DefinitelyMiami said...

Heat obviously are backed into needing to win so no major players resting but it will be Toronto who dictates the game by who they play

Casey has already said they are treating it like a normal game .

• aus1032

Westbrook needs 16 rebounds to average a triple double lol all in

• DC2380

Anyone know what the optimal lineup was on DK?

• GGee87

@aus1032 said...

Westbrook needs 16 rebounds to average a triple double lol all in

Has he openly talked about wanting that record?

• nbahan

@GGee87 said...

It’s obvious as hell he does. Last game Adams basically blocked out half the night to make sure Westbrook got rebounds. Expect the same tonight.

• superjon

@GGee87 said...

Not sure about openly but you might just want to give up on NBA if you don’t think the most selfish player in the league doesn’t care about a personal record.

• thetitanlb

@nbahan said...

It’s obvious as hell he does. Last game Adams basically blocked out half the night to make sure Westbrook got rebounds. Expect the same tonight.

Steven Adams is the real mvp lol

• ushook

@superjon said...

Not sure about openly but you might just want to give up on NBA if you don’t think the most selfish player in the league doesn’t care about a personal record.

He can’t be that selfish if he’s averaging double digit assists for the last few years lol…

• Kmasonbx

@ushook said...

He can’t be that selfish if he’s averaging double digit assists for the last few years lol…

Yea, people have these weird opinions about Russ that aren’t really supported by anything. They point to shot attempts, but that’s just a result of the way he plays. When he has the ball he’s in attack mode so it’s usually going to be a shot or he’s going to try to make a play to put someone else in a position to score. He doesn’t tend to make those plays where you’re just passing it to get rid of it and the pass isn’t going to lead to anything. This is also why he turns it over a lot. It’s like Favre and interceptions, he’s always trying to make a big play rather than just accepting the easy one.

Russ is a guy who won the scoring title but OKC missed the playoffs on the last day of the season and when asked about winning the scoring title he said “Good job. Hurray. I’m at home. Watching other teams play. Doesn’t mean nothing.” Sounds like a real selfish guy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).