8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

the 1st place team in my FD GPP AT 398 with no players over 8k, & no Celtics value plays. 8 guys between 6.2k & 7.8k & Poeltl as his lone punt haha.

Murray/Burke/Barton/Kennard/George/Butler/Milsap/Moreland/Poeltl

• Se7entyTimes7

Wtf jerseys are the jazz wearing

• ushook

Oubre can go to hell.

• scott33

Turned $20->$42.25 Finished at 292 on FD, Oubre & Nance kept me from cashing in my GPP but it was good enough to win cash games & more importantly beat the 290 score. So glad they introduced that contest, wish they would’ve had it all year. Kinda glad the season is over, as I am no doubt addicted to NBA DFS. Scored a 79 with my 1st MLB line last night, I don’t think baseball is my thing haha

• scott33

@ushook said...

Oubre can go to hell.

Yes, yes he can

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Turned $20->$42.25 Finished at 292 on FD, Oubre & Nance kept me from cashing in my GPP but it was good enough to win cash games & more importantly beat the 290 score. So glad they introduced that contest, wish they would’ve had it all year. Kinda glad the season is over, as I am no doubt addicted to NBA DFS. Scored a 79 with my 1st MLB line last night, I don’t think baseball is my thing haha

Season is not over. You have at least a good month of playoff basketball. I had 3 FD entries – 356.9, 320, and 268.5. $29.97 in entry’s and $59.33 return.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

Season is not over. You have at least a good month of playoff basketball. I had 3 FD entries – 356.9, 320, and 268.5. $29.97 in entry’s and $59.33 return.

Nice brother, I know we got the playoffs but I’m gonna try to limit myself & get my life back haha. The GF has not been happy lately, I’m getting tired of her bitching all the time. On second thought, she might just have to deal with it. No way I’m missing the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs :)

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Nice brother, I know we got the playoffs but I’m gonna try to limit myself & get my life back haha. The GF has not been happy lately, I’m getting tired of her bitching all the time. On second thought, she might just have to deal with it. No way I’m missing the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs :)

That is the spirit. She will stop bitching at you when you buy her something nice from your first GPP win.

• Renodog

Profiting (should hold) $1,820 in cash games on DK with 341.75 (I use one lineup). Have to ask why was/is Willy Cally Stein so popular tonight and what do you make of Chipotle Addict having Quarterman from the Rockets in his cash lineups? What was his research for that? Granted he was waived after lock, but was he just looking for a min price I guess on the Rockets? I didn’t see any whispers of Quarterman being a good play or starting.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

That is the spirit. She will stop bitching at you when you buy her something nice from your first GPP win.

That’s what I keep telling her, I think she’s starting to lose faith lol

• scott33

@Renodog said...

Profiting (should hold) $1,820 in cash games on DK with 341.75 (I use one lineup). Have to ask why was/is Willy Cally Stein so popular tonight and what do you make of Chipotle Addict having Quarterman from the Rockets in his cash lineups? What was his research for that? Granted he was waived after lock, but was he just looking for a min price I guess on the Rockets? I didn’t see any whispers of Quarterman being a good play or starting.

Congrats man. I know he was touted as a GPP play today by someone, not sure if it was RG or a different site. But yeah u think CA would’ve chose someone else in his cash games for sure. As for WCS, he’s been on fire lately & been getting major minutes with Skal, Koufus, ZBo out. That’s my guess

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

That’s what I keep telling her, I think she’s starting to lose faith lol

I bought new Pergo Floors and Carpet with my first big win. Wasn’t a win, but a third place for 20K a couple years ago.

• scott33

Nice, I bought her a Coach purse & took her to Jeff Ruby’s (best Steak House here in Cincy) with a check from FD a few weeks back. Apparently that didn’t do the trick, I need to step my game up.

• Yeoman

@7klub06 said...

Unleash Boban for the late slate

I named one of my seasonal teams after Boban:

DNP—Coach’s Decision”

• scott33

Damn why did I cancel my late slate lineup?!?

Had Dame/Fox/Hart/Mitchell/Green/Ingles/Favors/Black/WCS

Looks like Ingles is the only one not playing well. Damn

• Renodog

@scott33 said...

Congrats man. I know he was touted as a GPP play today by someone, not sure if it was RG or a different site. But yeah u think CA would’ve chose someone else in his cash games for sure. As for WCS, he’s been on fire lately & been getting major minutes with Skal, Koufus, ZBo out. That’s my guess

Well, at least he was mentioned, maybe chipotle runs the reverse of norm, puts his GOP lineups in cash? For wcs I should have added I agree he has played well, but I thought tonight had soooo many pay up centers and value center/forwards that willy….would be outside the top 10 in choices for a cash center and he is around 40% owned.

• DirkDigglerz

Yes Willi Cauley Stein 50 burger fuck yeahhhhhgh only mistake was Rudy Gay instead of Nwada damn…

• scott33

@Renodog said...

Well, at least he was mentioned, maybe chipotle runs the reverse of norm, puts his GOP lineups in cash? For wcs I should have added I agree he has played well, but I thought tonight had soooo many pay up centers and value center/forwards that willy….would be outside the top 10 in choices for a cash center and he is around 40% owned.

It might’ve been his price, was it low on DK? I know he was 7800 on FD on the late slate. 40% for the main slate does seem high unless he was like 6k over there..

• damionismyname

Oubre on the main slate and Ingles on the late slate. smh

• Renodog

He was $6,300, it seems he was a correlation play based in price with Russell Westbrook, makes more sense after some digging. But, cash, I dunno, looks like he is paying off though so good pick wcs… choosers

• yisman

last night finished a few points out of 4k, instead getting nothing

tonight top 4 paid, I got 5th

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55312469

never would’ve played that but I had a ticket for it so I had to enter

• Dfspacman

Not exactly what I was expecting from Andre Ingram

• byo34

8 points from 1st place in the late night because of Joe Ingles only getting 8.3 lmao. Oh well. Would have shared first with a handful of people, but would be much better to split $2500 instead of $30 like I did.

• yisman

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55268102

head scratcher from Awesomo

• dandcglenn

Had a 299 point lineup with a 0.75 from JR. Any viable 4K play and I cash – terrible play in hindsight …and at the time. Banning myself from NBA for the rest of the regular season 😜

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).