8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mattyice522

espn is showing sixers bucks over nuggets twolves smh…

• nbahan

@Kmasonbx said...

Yea, people have these weird opinions about Russ that aren’t really supported by anything. They point to shot attempts, but that’s just a result of the way he plays. When he has the ball he’s in attack mode so it’s usually going to be a shot or he’s going to try to make a play to put someone else in a position to score. He doesn’t tend to make those plays where you’re just passing it to get rid of it and the pass isn’t going to lead to anything. This is also why he turns it over a lot. It’s like Favre and interceptions, he’s always trying to make a big play rather than just accepting the easy one.

Russ is a guy who won the scoring title but OKC missed the playoffs on the last day of the season and when asked about winning the scoring title he said “Good job. Hurray. I’m at home. Watching other teams play. Doesn’t mean nothing.” Sounds like a real selfish guy.

I think the guy wants to win more than anything else, without question, but I’m a Thunder fan and watch ever game. He definitely wants the triple double average and his teammates help him to some extent.

• nbahan

@mattyice522 said...

espn is showing sixers bucks over nuggets twolves smh…

ESPN caters to the East coast…just how it is.

• DirkDigglerz

Nuggets and T Wolves game would be fun I’ll be watching it all the way through

• Kmasonbx

@nbahan said...

I think the guy wants to win more than anything else, without question, but I’m a Thunder fan and watch ever game. He definitely wants the triple double average and his teammates help him to some extent.

Not questioning that, just the notion that he’s the most selfish player in the NBA.

• P0key

@GGee87 said...

Has he openly talked about wanting that record?

Lol he made a believer last game he is def chasing that record against lowly grizzlies tonight

• P0key

Lol FD did not make playing moreland and kennard easy

• DC2380

Another Crabbe or Levert night??

• Shhhhhhhh

I’m getting some random ass players in my early runs, 2 guys I’ve literally never heard off. LOL

I’m not wasting my time, I’m gonnna sit back a few hours and let the news come out.

• Shhhhhhhh

@DC2380 said...

Another Crabbe or Levert night??

Decent chance. I’m waiting to see if Boston sits all the starters.

• BerkeleyBoss

FD didn’t include the late games in the main slate. That means it’s a 9 game slate with all 9 games starting at 5pm. Sweating should be intense! lol

• Shhhhhhhh

@P0key said...

Lol FD did not make playing moreland and kennard easy

For $200 you can move up to Wiggins from Luke

• dhamack

@Shhhhhhhh said...

For $200 you can move up to Wiggins from Luke

I’d save the $200 to get someone with more usage. The three who actually give a shit are going to be the ones hoovering everything up – Butler, Towns and Teague.

• Shhhhhhhh

@BerkeleyBoss said...

FD didn’t include the late games in the main slate. That means it’s a 9 game slate with all 9 games starting at 5pm. Sweating should be intense! lol

I like it, I just wish I could watch some of he better games. I’ll have the NY games and obv ESPN… I wanted to watch the Denver game.

• ushook

Waiting on clippers news.. wana play predator.

• Shhhhhhhh

@dhamack said...

I’d save the $200 to get someone with more usage. The three who actually give a shit are going to be the ones hoovering everything up – Butler, Towns and Teague.

That’s one way to look at it. Personally I’ll have a bit of exposure to the guy getting in 35 mins in a what should be a tight high scoring game that means everything to both teams. “Win and in, lose go home” is a narrative actually worth playing.

• Shhhhhhhh

@ushook said...

Waiting on clippers news.. wana play predator.

Unless the news is that he’s the one sitting, I’m playing him.

• jason88cubs

can we expect utah and portland to go full tilt tonight sinc ethey are playing for the 3rd seed?

• ushook

@jason88cubs said...

can we expect utah and portland to go full tilt tonight sinc ethey are playing for the 3rd seed?

Should def be a great game. But too much value today to stack this game or even play Utah players.

Gotta love what mitchell has become though. Another missed pick by the knicks….

• dhamack

@Shhhhhhhh said...

That’s one way to look at it. Personally I’ll have a bit of exposure to the guy getting in 35 mins in a what should be a tight high scoring game that means everything to both teams. “Win and in, lose go home” is a narrative actually worth playing.

I’ve seen probably 75% of the games this year, and I’d actually be angry if Wiggins shows up tonight.

• fenway2015

butler jokic crabbe and moreland

• Shhhhhhhh

@dhamack said...

I’ve seen probably 75% of the games this year, and I’d actually be angry if Wiggins shows up tonight.

LOL…. I have to have some exposure. He’ll probably find his way into 10-15 out of 60-70 LU’s.

• damionismyname

@ushook said...

Should def be a great game. But too much value today to stack this game or even play Utah players.

Gotta love what mitchell has become though. Another missed pick by the knicks….

on FD the value isnt value anymore and is priced like preseason.

• JSteele

No Dinwiddie tonight so D’Angelo Russell will be locked in to 35+ minutes. After seeing what John Wall did to Boston yesterday, i’m not afraid to target them again tonight.

Pistons value has opened up early with Drummond out. Moreland played 32 minutes last game and put up 27.25 dk fpts. Tonight he gets a much easier matchup against the Bulls.

I think he will go a bit under the radar but Frank Ntilkina played 40 minutes last game against the Cavs. I think they want to get him as much playing time as possible down the stretch.

Andre Ingram the 32 year old G-League star at only 3k is interesting. If anyone watched the video of his exit meeting where he got called up, Luke Walton said he would get some playing time during this back to back which he clearly did and made the best of it putting up 33 DK FPTs.

The biggest game of the night. Minnesota vs Denver is interesting. I think Minnesota will take it with Butler back their D has been a lot better, despite playing questionable opponents. That being said, I think this game is too expensive and i’m hoping there is no OT.

I saw those OKC highlights last game. Play Russell Westbrook. He’s got a floor of 16 rebounds and a ceiling of a monster triple double.

Blazers/Jazz is going to be a defensive game but I think Lillard at home makes sense at 8600. Especially with all the value he fits nicely with Westbrook and value plays.

John Wall is already unlikely to play and Otto Porter got hurt yesterday. I wouldn’t be surprised if they keep him out so fire up Oubre.

These are my initial thoughts for today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).