3:00 PM EST : Boston ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at Orlando ( 9 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Early build: 2 Bulls, 2 Wolves, Luka/BAm.

Kanter a fish play?

Back to the Cle guards?

• Brendan239

Gotta love Reggie and Morris too. Now that I look at it, how many Cavs is too many?

• Brendan239

Sorry to clutter the thread early, I’m at the gym and the wife’s at church. Think about this pivot though on FD. Steven Adams is the same price as Kanter. Ownership should be 40%/8%. Yes, Kanter has a higher ceiling but what happens when Adams puts up a 40 burger and Kanter has an outlier 28 pointer….? So much good value at PG mid range too – Garland, White, Reggie, Rubio, Anthony

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

Sorry to clutter the thread early, I’m at the gym and the wife’s at church. Think about this pivot though on FD. Steven Adams is the same price as Kanter. Ownership should be 40%/8%. Yes, Kanter has a higher ceiling but what happens when Adams puts up a 40 burger and Kanter has an outlier 28 pointer….? So much good value at PG mid range too – Garland, White, Reggie, Rubio, Anthony

When’s the last time Steven Adam’s had a 40 burger?

• Brendan239

@mbunner23 said...

Even a blind Aquaman finds water

• Brendan239

Oh yah, Bane too. That’s a crazy high total. SLO Mo too much, but I oddly enough like McBuckets

• dominicanpapi

I think Nurkic is back, so I’m off Kanter. I think the best center plays on FD are JV and Poeltl.

Kawhi has already been ruled out. I think PG at 9K even with Kawhi out is a bit steep. I’m looking more at Mann and Jackson, possibly Marcus Morris.

Keep your eye on Herro here. Oladipo has already been ruled out, if Herro is out, we’re somewhat back to pre-trade deadline Miami where you can play Dragic, Butler and probably Bam. You could make the argument they are good plays regardless but Herro being out would help.

Thad Young’s price is going down. What’s killing me is the minutes. You basically need him to be a 1.4-1.5 fp/min player in 23-26 minutes.

• Brendan239

I like some Wolves, like DRuss and McDaniels, but they’re gonna start tanking. Thoughts?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

One night I needed just 20 from him to win 40k…He got me 9.8

• TheRyanFlaherty

Damn it! Trae Young about to cost me my best ball…oh well…

• Njsum1

Early slate looking nice with the Gallo and Young news

• casper

@Brendan239 said...

Your going to lose all your money

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone know what’s up with jaylen brown and Tatum? At the moment I am just stacking atl/cha in the early slate. Capela and Jokic are so close in price.

• Brendan239

FD early slate SF is hilarious O GTD O O O Cancar Hill

• Njsum1

@jv21 said...

Anyone know what’s up with jaylen brown and Tatum? At the moment I am just stacking atl/cha in the early slate. Capela and Jokic are so close in price.

Kinda where I’m at with Jokic and Kemba going in the late game….Kembas a good play at 6600 regardless, if brown and Tatum miss, even better

I put in Marcus Smart in 2/4 lineups over Graham at sg, and left Graham in the other 2. Either way Smart is a decent play, yet I’ll have that extra upside If Tatum or brown or both miss

• casper

@jv21 said...

Non Covid illness and a sore knee who could possibly play thru that

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Kinda where I’m at with Jokic and Kemba going in the late game….Kembas a good play at 6600 regardless, if brown and Tatum miss, even better

I put in Marcus Smart in 2/4 lineups over Graham at sg, and left Graham in the other 2. Either way Smart is a decent play, yet I’ll have that extra upside If Tatum or brown or both miss

On FD I have Lou and Huerter at SG. I was able to fit in most of the guys I want so I am just going to run with what I have (4 ATL, 3 CHA.) and hope BOS/DEN is a low scoring game

• Brendan239

Barton/Dozier/MPJ FTW

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

The Mrs and I are saying a prayer for you and Steve Adams

• Brendan239

I’m comin in top 10 in the 1:00, 7:00, and 10:00 main slates. Let’s gooooooo

• Brendan239

Hey, WTH? I’m going backwards. No Goodwin, Graham, Huerter Hill in my single bullet

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

I’m comin in top 10 in the 1:00, 7:00, and 10:00 main slates. Let’s gooooooo

Easy bro. We don’t have that much prayer to give.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Towns is going to destroy Chicago tonight.

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

Towns is going to destroy Chicago tonight.

Not the same matchup it was before Vuc – Maybe pair them?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Not the same matchup it was before Vuc – Maybe pair them?

This might blow your mind, but from 3/24/20 to today ORL is the 3rd toughest match up for C’s, while Chicago is the 4th easiest.

In fact, ORL wasn’t a bad match up for C’s for the last couple months leading up to the deadline, and Chicago was average.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).