3:00 PM EST : Boston ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at Orlando ( 9 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Just checked the scores. I see 50% Zubac is working out

• tmarohl

Reggie came close to value, but I mentioned this was not a can’t miss spot for him.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

When did Cojo learn how to score?

Its frightening

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Who is Frankenstein?

Hartenstein 😀

• yisman

almost won something with a dud lineup but Dragic had like 12 FP in the 4th to cause me to lose by less than a point…. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/106325024?uc=2633847904

• tmarohl

Who had Jval and Brogdon as the best FD points guy tonight? I had a ton of Jval, but Brogdon was unexpected.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Dropped to 14-6 on locks.
    Taking the Knicks to cover.

Orl, Ind, Min all seeing action from me on the moneyline. Rest I have favorites covering (including Miami, who just became the favorite.)

4-4 is not good.
    Lock winning is. 15-6.
    2 out of three upsets with the money line makes it all the sweeter.

• Skee

I am 0 for 3 last times Porzingis was involved.. he dudded on me once then last 2 single games I figured no need to put anyone other than Doncic at MVP.. Porzingis outscores him both games.
    Today Doncic was actually 4th and not even in the winning lineup

• tmarohl

Wow, FD is really priced up tomorrow.

• captainwacky

I didn’t really pay much attention to how the games played out as I was busy… but did Siakam really end up with 0 rebounds? yoof.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).