3:00 PM EST : Boston ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at Orlando ( 9 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

I’m like 100 percent Hartenstein. Also who’s stopping Zion?

Kevin Love stopped Boucher yesterday. Sat him on the bench with two fouls before the first TV timeout.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

I’m like 100 percent Hartenstein. Also who’s stopping Zion?

I had Zion locked but feeling he may not see full run tonight. That CLE lineup looks bad

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

I had Zion locked but feeling he may not see full run tonight. That CLE lineup looks bad

Pels are also down a few guys.

• casper

@captainwacky said...

Nobody, and also why I am lighter on Hartenstein than the field. He is one of my favorites, but he haaaaaacks.

So if you take the blow out angle x the haaaak ange and divide it bye the decrease in usage because of starting =💩

• mbunner23

@casper said...

So if you take the blow out angle x the haaaak ange and divide it bye the decrease in usage because of starting =💩

Then subtract Garland and Sexton not playing and you have a 40 burger

• captainwacky

I think Hartenstein is a very good play still. He doesn’t need a perfect storm to succeed or anything, and they clearly want to give him run. There’s just a lot of good builds on both sites that he blocks and he probably will be highly owned.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Damyean Dotson (knee) ruled out Sunday.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Dropped to 14-6 on locks.
    Taking the Knicks to cover.

Orl, Ind, Min all seeing action from me on the moneyline. Rest I have favorites covering (including Miami, who just became the favorite.)

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I have 100% PG/Hartenstein on DK

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

I have 100% PG/Hartenstein on DK

I should elaborate – hartenstein is a much better play on DK than FD for multiple reasons (dub dub bonus, less pain for TO, price, two centers, yada yada…)

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Going right back to CoJo also

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bucks will start Holiday, DiVincenzo, Connaughton, Middleton, Lopez on Sunday.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Pels are also down a few guys.

I get that, but Zion and Ingram are worlds better than any 2 starters for CLE tonight.

• Herf

Brooks, Finney-Smith, or THJ?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I should elaborate – hartenstein is a much better play on DK than FD for multiple reasons (dub dub bonus, less pain for TO, price, two centers, yada yada…)

Yeah I’m only getting about 60% on FD. That will probably go up now that I need to get rid of some of my Portis

• lotusbomb

@frugal said...

hopefully they come out with some fire tonight to keep it close enough the starters get full run. being down 30 to the raptors was a bad look

• casper

@frugal said...

I get that, but Zion and Ingram are worlds better than any 2 starters for CLE tonight.

When love is heathy not depressed and laces his shoes properly he’s in ingrams class

• Brendan239

If I would have suggested Delly and Hartenstein earlier I would have been lambasted

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

If I would have suggested Delly and Hartenstein earlier I would have been lambasted

Hartenstein, no. Delly you did mention, and you did.

• captainwacky

@casper said...

When love is heathy not depressed and laces his shoes properly he’s in ingrams class

Well, let’s find that time machine, then…

• mbunner23

@casper said...

Which was years ago.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Which was years ago.

lol jinx

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Only if you would of said they would combine for 130 fpts

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ll have quite a bit of Love

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I’ll have quite a bit of Love

We all need Love.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).