8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

How can you not play Lawson. Dude’s a lock

• DfsBopBooth

Assuming all teams in playoffs are going to rest their stars. Bulls, Heat, Pacers, Cleveland and Boston. only teams that have something to play for. Love IT, Butler, George and Whiteside.

• superjon

All the guilermo

• superjon

@DfsBopBooth said...

Assuming all teams in playoffs are going to rest their stars. Bulls, Heat, Pacers, Cleveland and Boston. only teams that have something to play for. Love IT, Butler, George and Whiteside.

Bulls Heat and Pacers are all fighting for the 7th and 8th seeds.

Nevermind, read your post wrong.

• superjon

Is this the night Wade gets unleashed?

• dopeismarcus

This is going to be a crazy night lol

• zpa1989

Does Westbrook or harden play today ?

• colb24

really hope lillard sits so my guys shabazz plays again.

• MrPerfekt7

A lot of damn games

• deerosa

Focusing in on the late games, this smells like a horrible day and night for NBA.

• StevieBrown

this is going to be the ugliest night

• superjon

@zpa1989 said...

Id assume limited

• loutheitalian

How can you not take a look at cp3 tonight want that 4 seed and shooting guards vs.The kings lock in Reddick also and give me all the Dragic to pivot off of it2

• DfsBopBooth

@zpa1989 said...

Harden has said he doesn’t want to be rested, but makes no sense for him to play. I think Westbrook plays 20 mins.

• colb24

@DirkDigglerz said...

How can you not play Lawson. Dude’s a lock

Your 100% right! he isn’t being rested or anything tonight right?

• colb24

Deandre Jordan double double streak going LA starting to make that a deal also playing for four seed I think he will at least get his double double

• Hiqhliqht

Cp3 , KAT, Brogdon.

• GGee87

i like it so far. Westbrook gonna play all out tonight or rest? Thats a big question. I really really really like my Westbrook lineup so.. Im hoping he plays. Also like Mirotic, Harrell, Beasley and Lawson(If he plays)

• frugal

Alright…last night of uber-value PGs on Yahoo. So many options (if starting): Murray, Ferrell, Grant, Lawson, Whitehead, Baker, Napier, or Ennis.

EDIT: almost forgot Goodwin with Lin out. Only 3 guards active I believe: Whitehead, Foye, and Goodwin.

• DfsBopBooth

Nets sitting everyone so im fading Butler as I think it will be over early, but Nets should provide good value somewhere.

• zpa1989

@frugal said...

almost forgot Goodwin with Lin out. Only 3 guards active I believe: Whitehead, Foye, and Goodwin.

Don’t forget about kj McDaniels! He should play right? May see time at the 3

• StevieBrown

Dinwiddie being rested?

• zpa1989

Plus dinwiddie too I think

• colb24

@zpa1989 said...

Don’t forget about kj McDaniels! He should play right? May see time at the 3

dinwiddie?

• goblue84

@deerosa said...

Focusing in on the late games, this smells like a horrible day and night for NBA.

Yep; excited for the playoffs though…did really well last year and need to finish strong. Was pretty up and down year for me in NBA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).