8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigkino217

rubio benched??? thank god the denver news got me off him lol

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@bigkino217 said...

please let jokic play today. so low owned lol

2.2% in $3 DK contest

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

We are all straight up degens playing this whack ass slate. Total crapshoot. So many studs will disappoint, so many duds will thrive. GL men.

• MrPerfekt7

No love for the Grizzlies today
    All in on TLC

• mrmogz

Whiteside the chalk at 30% in the $3. Haven’t even seen him mentioned, I only hopped on the forum an hour ago though.

Also Melo at 3.3%, I hope he doesn’t play just a few mins for the crowd.

• nickelos85

@GangstaCrunk said...

We are all straight up degens playing this whack ass slate. Total crapshoot. So many studs will disappoint, so many duds will thrive. GL men.

Couldn’t have been said better.

• emnj69

I have a hunch it is an orlando stack night elf gordon vuk -they seem to play and their opponents left the restaurant without even paying the check

• acdawg712

hmm dunn starting, figures with all this t-wolves starter talks. worried about towns now, sigh.

Also, rashad vaughn at 1.1%, sweet?

• Danielv22

Man, that was pretty exciting researching all these rookies and scrubs and then getting the last minute roster announcements. My adrenaline is pumping!

Good luck everyone!

• Youngbandit09

Rondo only 6% . Hmmmm

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

6% in $3 DK contest on Rubio..also saw Gary Harris at .4% and Chandler at 1.5%.

• emnj69

willy g -does g stand for god?

• Yeoman

@keephustlincuz said...

With the latest update from Denver… I just put M Beasley in 2 lineups. Hoping I get him at 3%. Thoughts?

I already had him pretty much everywhere (I’m playing more lineups than usual tonight, this is a fun slate) and I’m glad the news broke late.

I see 2.2% at Yahoo but 12.9% in the DK and-one. Makes sense, Yahoo doesn’t distinguish salaries at the low end so there’s no extra savings to go down that deep.

• emnj69

lol I have one team with 5 guys under 1.5% ownership lol and elf is 3% on that team lol

• Dfspacman

That weird feeling when you got nobody from the late slate

• Yeoman

@mrmogz said...

Whiteside the chalk at 30% in the $3. Haven’t even seen him mentioned, I only hopped on the forum an hour ago though.

Also Melo at 3.3%, I hope he doesn’t play just a few mins for the crowd.

42 minutes, 65 points, then they announce he’s been traded to the Mets for Tim Tebow.

• ASitar

Are you fucking kidding me? Is he out or just not starting?

• mr_papageorgio

Based solely on ownership I built a fantastic GPP lineup. 2 guys over 25% and 6 well under 10%

• mrmogz

@ASitar said...

Are you fucking kidding me? Is he out or just not starting?

Off the bench.

• acdawg712

good chance rubio doesn’t play, would be a bit weird to play him off the bench unless it was a disciplinary thing

• draggin49

The real deron showed up

• emnj69

@acdawg712 said...

good chance rubio doesn’t play, would be a bit weird to play him off the bench unless it was a disciplinary thing

strong coaching there like jets kicking a fg in football down 45

• draggin49

Melo being melo

• acdawg712

michael beasely almost at value 6 min in. was a bit concerned about his minutes limit to go all in with j hernangomez as a great pivot, but not complaining atm.

• Yeoman

Carmelo needs to step it up. A shot per minutes won’t do it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).