8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• raiders7532

Which teams that are playing for a playoff spot or position will be blowing out their opponent by the 3rd qt?

• moped_jones

@Agent47 said...

The risk with him is always that Jason Kidd will randomly decide to only play him 18-20 minutes even if he’s playing well.

Maybe he’s safer tonight with all the guys that will be sitting, but I just have a hard time trusting anything that Kidd does, haha.

I agree. I was hoping I could be talked into him b/c of the people sitting out and his price tag.

If he could go to a team where he gets 30 minutes a game he’d be an $8k center easily.

I’ll probably pass since there is always Willie Hernan and Ajinca around similar price (on DK, haven’t checked on FD). Probably just safer to go with Willie.

• superstars92

Guys unless the game is like a 30 point game or something, there’s no way any of these teams fighting for contention are going to rest their players, and that’s super unlikely and not something you guys should consider.

I guarantee you in a 20 point game, PG13, Whiteside, etc. are all playing their full allotment of minutes, even in the 4th.

They have no incentive to rest. Their next game isn’t until at least Saturday, and for some, not until next year. It would need to be a huge, huge blowout for them to rest. 25 points isn’t even enough – teams in the past have easily come back from 25 before

• Syzltuth

@Agent47 said...

If the game gets out of hand, I’m thinking it would be because PG13 tears it up in the 1st 3 quarters.

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping. He does everything on that team anyways. Be better if ATL could just keep it close, lol

• billholler

Same as yesterday, everyone overthinking. The studs that are starting tonight are the same studs they were a month ago. The value plays will be pretty obvious. Minnesota still probably won’t rest any of their young guys. PGs against Denver and the Lakers will still go hammish. Whoever gets the most Center minutes against the 76ers will score 40 fantasy points. Some studs in the late games will be late scratches. Every one of us pre-tipoff experts will be complete idiots about an hour after tip off. Then the playoffs will start in a few days and we can repeat this process.

• dmbtrip2004

@billholler said...

Same as yesterday, everyone overthinking. The studs that are starting tonight are the same studs they were a month ago. The value plays will be pretty obvious. Minnesota still probably won’t rest any of their young guys. PGs against Denver and the Lakers will still go hammish. Whoever gets the most Center minutes against the 76ers will score 40 fantasy points. Some studs in the late games will be late scratches. Every one of us pre-tipoff experts will be complete idiots about an hour after tip off. Then the playoffs will start in a few days and we can repeat this process.

• dbreak

@raiders7532 said...

Which teams that are playing for a playoff spot or position will be blowing out their opponent by the 3rd qt?

Cleveland and Boston are still playing for 1 seed
    Bulls Pacers and Heat are playing for a Playoff spot
    Clippers, Jazz are playing for seeding.

Other than that… no one is playing for anything…

• dbreak

Why do i feel that Sheldon Mac will be the leading scorer tonight for Wizards, and hes not even available for DK… lol

• winnerchickendinner

Timothe-Luwawu Kakarot going super saiyan today

• ricky123456

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/4-12-nba-last-regular-season-day-1863703

I broke down every team playing today and all the possible plays for each.

• colb24

I may be late but is derozan and lowry sitting? Powell would fit great in my lineup.

• loutheitalian

Cp3 Reddick Jordan and hernangomez core tonight any thoughts?

• Rrich68

@moped_jones said...

I agree. I was hoping I could be talked into him b/c of the people sitting out and his price tag.

If he could go to a team where he gets 30 minutes a game he’d be an $8k center easily.

I’ll probably pass since there is always Willie Hernan and Ajinca around similar price (on DK, haven’t checked on FD). Probably just safer to go with Willie.

Greg Monroe was the everyday starter at pf in detroit. Was very inconsistent, never reached $8k I believe.

• Rrich68

@superstars92 said...

Guys unless the game is like a 30 point game or something, there’s no way any of these teams fighting for contention are going to rest their players, and that’s super unlikely and not something you guys should consider.

I guarantee you in a 20 point game, PG13, Whiteside, etc. are all playing their full allotment of minutes, even in the 4th.

They have no incentive to rest. Their next game isn’t until at least Saturday, and for some, not until next year. It would need to be a huge, huge blowout for them to rest. 25 points isn’t even enough – teams in the past have easily come back from 25 before

Don’t start talking sense here!!!

• dmbtrip2004

@ricky123456 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/4-12-nba-last-regular-season-day-1863703

I broke down every team playing today and all the possible plays for each.

Thanks for this.

• colb24

steph curry goes nuts tonight and ends up in MVP talk just because of record.

• billholler

@colb24 said...

steph curry goes nuts tonight

I completely agree with this part. Against the Lakers and will probably get at least 30 minutes even in a blow out. Usage only took a slight hit so far with KD back and he’s only 8600 on DK.

• bigkino217

@billholler said...

I completely agree with this part. Against the Lakers and will probably get at least 30 minutes even in a blow out. Usage only took a slight hit so far with KD back and he’s only 8600 on DK.

normally id say his upside was capped because of the minutes, but today literally everyone’s upside is capped lol

• gaelicgirl

@colb24 said...

steph curry goes nuts tonight and ends up in MVP talk just because of record.

I like it!

• marino4ever

Took 7th (4 way tie) in the SWAT last night, 4th top 10 this season (4th, 7th, 10th, 10th). Nice little $132 cash. Feeling pretty good about that. My only regret was not playing Dieng in anything. Instead, I went with Cauley Stein thinking he would easily put up 30. Had he done that, I would of been in a tie for 1st…

Tonight? No fucking clue what to do… News is flying in with various people sitting. Last night,I created what I thought were 3 strong LU. Today? They look weak as fuck…

Indiana is playing against backups tonight, so that game will likely be a blowout. Chicago is playing the Nets backups… Neither of those games offer obvious plays anymore TBH. I’m not paying 20k for both PG13 and Butler when they’re likely to only get 30 min. I’ll probably stick Butler in something, but won’t have 100% exposure.

Right now, my 5 locks are…

Whiteside, Mirotic, Holmes, Hollis Jefferson, and Timothe Lu-Cab. Good news is, I can mix and match 3 guards and a SF.

• sunchips666

i was gonna play today but with all these players resting and a 14 game slate theres no fucking way LOL

good luck guys, cya in the playoffs

• colb24

@billholler said...

yeah Im going a KD Steph stack on DK … I read an article today how the league hates Steph (Lebron, Westbrook etc) and it just came out highest selling jersey again and they are hyping it up best record lost durant for a bit why not in MVP talk. I think its crazy But I love them both on DK tonight

• Hardrock1977

i feel ya…i was right there as well last night. Just close enough to the cash line to be frustrated. I was actually in the top 400 for the first half..Then, all my players got benched for no apparent reason. i got to watch as i went from 400 all the way down to 1500 in a matter of minutes….no words to describe how frustrating this is!!!!

• gaelicgirl

@sunchips666 said...

i was gonna play today but with all these players resting and a 14 game slate theres no fucking way LOL

Only playing the After Hours slate tonight. Millsap and Hardaway killed my lineups in the short slate yesterday, even though the Hawks were the only team “playing for something.” Not touching the 14-game lottery.

• FDDough

Perfect way to win tonight, whatever you think is going to happen, think the opposite

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).