8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dbreak

So on DK… Hield or TLC? I know Buddy is on a B2B…. but about to flip the coin… anyone with any suggestions?

• moped_jones

I don’t know if this has been addressed, but Utah’s game starts 90 minutes before the Clippers. Any worries about if Utah is losing badly the Clips pull a last second rest? I have a large amount of Paul and Griffin tonight. I may scale it back a bit. But the Clippers’ game doesn’t matter if Utah loses.

SA would have to be up by a lot, probably not too much of a concern in Utah. I can’t imagine them losing by more than 15 (if they even lose at all). Any ideas what Pop is going to do tonight? The game is meaningless for the Spurs, but I see their regs are still listed as the starters (for now).

• billholler

@gaelicgirl said...

Only playing the After Hours slate tonight. Millsap and Hardaway killed my lineups in the short slate yesterday, even though the Hawks were the only team “playing for something.” Not touching the 14-game lottery.

Same here. Still had a really good night last night but would have been a monster night if I had just stuck with my original plan and completely faded Millsap. I hate large slates so no way am I getting in too deep with this one tonight.

• gaelicgirl

Is it safe to assume neither Boogie nor Brow will play tonight?

• frugal

Whelp Lillard out. Picking the right value PG is going to be key tonight I think.

• billholler

@frugal said...

Whelp Lillard out. Picking the right value PG is going to be key tonight I think.

• Hiqhliqht

@frugal said...

Shabazzzz
    and D Will (hopefully Irving sits I think he will)

• XxHeisenbergxX

I really like Lowry tonight if he starts.

• gmil1959

Boston playing for no.1 seed

• dbreak

@moped_jones said...

I don’t know if this has been addressed, but Utah’s game starts 90 minutes before the Clippers. Any worries about if Utah is losing badly the Clips pull a last second rest? I have a large amount of Paul and Griffin tonight. I may scale it back a bit. But the Clippers’ game doesn’t matter if Utah loses.

SA would have to be up by a lot, probably not too much of a concern in Utah. I can’t imagine them losing by more than 15 (if they even lose at all). Any ideas what Pop is going to do tonight? The game is meaningless for the Spurs, but I see their regs are still listed as the starters (for now).

Well Pop said he was pissed about the recent 2 losses, and he wasn’t going to rest anyone since now he has a worry about “rhythm” with the team going into the playoffs. But not resting anyone for the game, may just relate to playing but limiting minutes. (last game vs Portland LA played 18min, and Kawhi played 20 and playing everyone on his bench at least 12 min).

But, Last game of the regular season, and essentially playing for nothing other than jacking with the Jazz seeding…. Plus the “Pop” factor of not having any clue what he is thinking… just not a good recipe for me personally to start any Spur. Flip side, everyone probably feels the same and any Spur will be low ownership.. so if LA or Kawhi play more than 30 min… Im sure they will be in the money.

I may just create a “zero expectation” .25 cent LU and throw Kawhi and LA in there and let the chips fall as they may…

• frugal

@billholler said...

Kyle Lowry

Considering going rotisserie with Lowry, Paul, & IT paired and budget PGs. Still need news on Rondo to see if Grant is in play.

• whothis

Here we go again, finding the right pg and sg combo on fd……..

• chatmar

@dbreak said...

So on DK… Hield or TLC? I know Buddy is on a B2B…. but about to flip the coin… anyone with any suggestions?

Who is TLC?

• whothis

Knicks have killed me time and time again, Baker and GHG magic again? Fn Hornacek…..

• whothis

@moped_jones said...

That’s what I am worried about, If Utah just plains loses LAC takes it easy 2nd half with there core

• whothis

Westbrook? How many mins? Easy to fit him in with all the value opening up with all these starters sitting out.

• marino4ever

@gmil1959 said...

Boston playing for no.1 seed

they already won it… No Alphabet = No challenge for Boston.

• FDDough

Westbrook goes for the last triple double of the season? #FortheCulture

• dbreak

@chatmar said...

Who is TLC?

Timothe Luwawu – Cabarrot

• moped_jones

@dbreak said...

Well Pop said he was pissed about the recent 2 losses, and he wasn’t going to rest anyone since now he has a worry about “rhythm” with the team going into the playoffs. But not resting anyone for the game, may just relate to playing but limiting minutes. (last game vs Portland LA played 18min, and Kawhi played 20 and playing everyone on his bench at least 12 min).

But, Last game of the regular season, and essentially playing for nothing other than jacking with the Jazz seeding…. Plus the “Pop” factor of not having any clue what he is thinking… just not a good recipe for me personally to start any Spur. Flip side, everyone probably feels the same and any Spur will be low ownership.. so if LA or Kawhi play more than 30 min… Im sure they will be in the money.

I may just create a “zero expectation” .25 cent LU and throw Kawhi and LA in there and let the chips fall as they may…

I was more looking at it from the Clippers point of view. Obviously if they knew Utah was losing badly that would probably affect Paul/Griffin/Jordan’s minutes (well after lock).

But it sounds like the Spurs will play some, but the Jazz will be going all out trying to get that home seed. So this should be a competitive game. I think the Spurs at 75% can still hang with just about anyone.

Now I’m kind of worried about Kevin Love. Lebron is out. Kryie might be. If they are just accepting the #2 seed Love should also rest. I only have him in one lineup so it’s not a huge deal. Luckily most of the games start at 7 (central) so we’ll all know who’s playing in the 10 “early” games.

• Crimsonstar18

Is Westbrook playing? I can’t imagine the reasoning behind it, he’s played hard all year and set the record and now should rest.

He took off last night against my timberpups, why bother playing at all tonight?

• FDDough

@Crimsonstar18 said...

Is Westbrook playing? I can’t imagine the reasoning behind it, he’s played hard all year and set the record and now should rest.

He took off last night against my timberpups, why bother playing at all tonight?

last game at home for the season, he rested yesterday to play today

• marino4ever

@frugal said...

PF will give PG a run for its money….

Will Jokic get 35-40 min in his final appearance of the season? If so, he could go for 70 tonight against mostly backups for OKC.

Then you have…

James Johnson and the heat vying for playoffs (even if hopes are slim), getting 38 min, against the worst 2nd unit in the NBA.
    Aaron Gordon, 35+ min vs. backups
    Nikola Mirotic vs.BKN
    Julius Randle vs. GS (Pace) backups
    Richard Holmes vs. NYK (lol)
    Dieng vs. Hou
    Larry Nance vs. GS
    Jason Smith vs. Miami
    Juan Hernangomez vs. OKC backups

Probably a few other pieces I’m not considering ATM.

Tonight is the wild wild west. Anything can happen. PG and PF combo’s are likely going to decide winners, IMO.

• jadoninc

The best way I find to attack this slate is to only play studs who are at home people pay for tickets they have to get at least one half of the proper product.

• chronoxiong

I was thinking about playing Jerian Grant but now Rondo is a game time decision. Just darn it. I want to make my lineup and go on with my day since I’m working tonight. One thing I know for sure is I am not touching that Detroit Pistons team. Had enough of Stan Van Gundy’s trolling ways. Ellenson got benched the other night which costed me my cash games. Boban didn’t do much either but since he was highly owned, it didn’t make much difference. But I am fading them for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).