8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hangtime28

All in on KAT??

• nateW

@bjacksonibew said...

What if Denver comes back with vengeance, because OKC booted them out of the playoffs and want to make OKC lose at home infront of oscar robertson

Why does Oscar want to be there anyway, though? I don’t get why that’s important. So another guy averaged a triple double. Bound to happen eventually, right?

• TeamTarek

DIALLO or Skal ??

• Klaythompsonwrist

@hangtime28 said...

All in on KAT??

statmuse is telling me that in 3 games against houston this season hes averaged 61.9 fdp in 39.4 minutes..then theres the fact that hes incredibly consistent on b2b and road games

• Youngbandit09

Towns ? Playing to break record ?

• FDDough

@nateW said...

Why does Oscar want to be there anyway, though? I don’t get why that’s important. So another guy averaged a triple double. Bound to happen eventually, right?

Probably because he wont live to see this happen again? I mean it has been 55 years and all

• IronMonkey415

Westbrook will play.

I’m not.

• TeamTarek

@IronMonkey415 said...

Westbrook will play.

I’m not.

big mistake bro

• IronMonkey415

I mean I literally cannot play. No more money on DK and FD so I’m just waiting till the playoff and depost again…LOL

• Youngbandit09

@TeamTarek said...

big mistake bro

I think he’s 100% playing for a triple dub

• Youngbandit09

@IronMonkey415 said...

I mean I literally cannot play. No more money on DK and FD so I’m just waiting till the playoff and depost again…LOL

Lol

• Benf15harp

@RWilder said...

About Lowry. I was on him to, but the coaching staff said that the starters that play tonight will get limited minutes.

Just an FYI

Source? Can’t find it anything about limiting mins. Thanks.

• FDDough

@Youngbandit09 said...

I think he’s 100% playing for a triple dub

me too, show Oscar what he been doing all year

• moped_jones

@bigkino217 said...

yesterday it was possible to hit 286 with 5k and under guys, and today’s slate is much bigger.

That’s sad. That would have been my 2nd highest score on FD (293). I played the $1 3 max swat. That 293 got $5. My other ones were in the low 270s and still cashed.

If you can get 286 from a shorter slate last night then 300 is definitely possible.

I can’t wait for the playoffs. I thought this part of season would be fun b/c there were so many hidden gems to find. Not like during the regular season where we all know about the 1-2 cheap guys that are gonna go nuts. I want normal basketball again, lol.

• DefinitelyMiami

Westbrook triple double is basically 40 fp at the minimum right?

• Yeoman

@raiders7532 said...

Does Rubio,Anthony Towns,Wiggins,Dieng play the whole game>?

Death, taxes, and Thibs won’t rest his starters.

• moped_jones

@Yeoman said...

Death, taxes, and Thibs won’t rest his starters.

Which is why he works in Minnesota now instead of Chicago.

• RWilder

I have 3 LUs with KAT and 3 LUs with WestB. I think both go crazy tonight. 2 LU with them both

• RWilder

About the Raptors (Lowry) Starters situation:

Norman Powell, Toronto Raptors (DK: $3,400, FD: $3,500) @ CLE: With the staff already saying veteran starters will be on a minutes limit for the finale in Cleveland, and with DeMar DeRozan looking unlikely to go, Powell’s path to 20 fantasy points is entirely reasonable to project, given an expected uptick in minutes and touches. The Cavs, meanwhile, have allowed the third-most fantasy points to shooting guards this season.

• bjacksonibew

When he got his 28th trip double…it only took him 17 minutes

• patriot64

The thing about Paul is that the Clips game is 90 minutes start after the Jazz…should the Jazz lose that game and be final by the 4th quarter of the clips game,then we could see doc pull those starters for rest and no need to use them in the 4th

• kipboggins

Beasley or Cheick??

• dbreak

@bjacksonibew said...

When he got his 28th trip double…it only took him 17 minutes

Unless he struggles scoring and plays 30+ min, then has a stat line like 11pts, 14Reb and 17 assists… still take it though..

• Yeoman

@nateW said...

I can’t think of another player in any sport that was as far ahead of his time as O. Other game changers the change was waiting to happen and there was somebody else right on their heels.

Oscar was unlike any player before him and it was decades before there was anyone even remotely similar. Big point guards attacking the hoop? No such thing until Magic at least, and that wasn’t really the same

And then 40-50 years later, all of a sudden it’s the rage.

It’s like if Ruth had gone off like he did in the 20s, but everybody else went on playing small ball and nobody ever hit 40 homers in a season until 1970 or something.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@kipboggins said...

Beasley or Cheick??

FD or DK? He’s 4.5k on FD, which is a little steep considering all of the other options.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).