8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 240
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) — T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13 ) at Phoenix ( -13 ) — T: 227.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

@Unico10 said...

Looney, Theis, Harkless, Niang, Gafford, Payne…. pick one

(Have JTA and Marshall)

Payne

• Calicapo

La Bamba is cannon balling my lineups.

Plus Hield news.

Plus Klebb.

Overall, nuked my ish.

• Cocomilk

@Brendan239 said...

Cole Anthony is going the wrong way. -2

And kebler…. have always thought there should be a lowball contest

• Dfspacman

Kleber smh

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Status note: Mo Bamba (hip) won’t return Monday.

• Golfnut04240

I thought Naji Marshall would get the start. I hope he plays more than Wes Iwundu.

• Cocomilk

@tmarohl said...

Why is New Orleans starting Iwundu instead of Naji?

Not sure but kinda stoked on my last minute Pivot to Mo

• monarch

I hope Drum isn’t done

• Horrified by a floor drum game, gonna need 4th q run and prob ot to not totally bust, my god.

Have a line with 39 D K that is cashing. Guess everyone loaded up on SAC/N O, and the Utah’s. Crazy. Early games O ownership really. Oh and as for Duds.. don’t forget about Quickley with the -1 at the Half. On my Simm/Embiid line of course. Early in SAC/N O but not lookin good for my game stacks…….. Only INGRAM has scored. And I have O Ingram. Gonna be another agonizing night of losing again.. Loaded up tonight with my Golf winnings.. 6, $7.62 MLBs (3 wiped out w late scratch of Rodon) and 8 4PPs. I buckled and went Zion on a few vs sieve SAC. 9700 too expensive. And no Westbrooks and he’s gonna kill Utah now. Last hope is my max 20 $1 Late here, my DEN/G S stacks.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Have a line with 39 D K that is cashing. Guess everyone loaded up on SAC/N O, and the Utah’s. Crazy. Early games O ownership really. Oh and as for Duds.. don’t forget about Quickley with the -1 at the Half. On my Simm/Embiid line of course

I only did 4 on DK, but the only player I had going in the early games was Bamba in one.

• gaelicgirl

@Unico10 said...

So is Lee a thing if Poole is out?

You’d think they’d play Mannion if Poole is out, but he hasn’t been getting any run at all for some reason (even though he’s allegedly the backup PG).
    Kerr does seem to like Lee, and plays him a lot, so I guess it’s possible.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Lot’s of sharps went with T Davis… forgot he was in SAC now

No Embiid? NO Cash! Only blowout can save. He has 36 Natty already. Bring Back BOBAN!

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Murray is in.

Rats. Did you see anything about a minutes limit?

• RipCityRings

@gaelicgirl said...

As long as it takes for GS to give up.

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

I doubt it. He is usually at like 70 percent anyways, hobbling around. I bet after several days off he is back at more like 85 percent tonight.

Nightmare.. Murray in now? All my builds were based on him OUT. Back to work now. Take out all the Campazzo’s for Looney-Tunes.

• monarch

Nut punch. Gasol just checked in

• Skee

@Unico10 said...

Lot’s of sharps went with T Davis… forgot he was in SAC now

12 min until can’t cancel any 10 o’clock game and Poole is still listed as game time decision

Sorry didn’t mean to quote you.. was going to post about Davis but its a different Davis

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Gibson with a 35 burger…gtfoh…..time to find something else or go back to 2012…

• SixohTwo

Who we going with the 2 game slate on FD 10:00

• tmarohl

I would like to see that GS lineup. Have 5 reserved for the late slate that I can’t build yet.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I would like to see that GS lineup. Have 5 reserved for the late slate that I can’t build yet.

Build it, and it will come.

• @tmarohl said...

Got 4, 2 on each site. They’re ready to go, its just i may throw poole over augustin in 1 if he’s playing or not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).