8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 240
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) — T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13 ) at Phoenix ( -13 ) — T: 227.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

21st in the jab step and 72nd in the shootaround on DK

• bazerko

RJ Hampton, Jae Crowder, and Moe Harkless all in the $100k winning lineup on DK. Were any of these guys actually good plays going into the slate?

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Looney ftw!

Did you hit something?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Bubbled in…. that works…. also pretty good MLB night that was just “this close” to be awesome

• RipCityRings

Got wrecked on DK, but on FD I managed to cash with Drummond in the main and without Curry in the late slate, both of which feel like minor miracles.

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

RJ Hampton, Jae Crowder, and Moe Harkless all in the $100k winning lineup on DK. Were any of these guys actually good plays going into the slate?

Hampton and Harkless were at their price tags. That Bogdanovic Crowder combo is really what put him over.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Did you hit something?

lol nah….dude on fd had looney for the 50K. I had lots but my pf combo of Randle and Zion failed.

• RipCityRings

@bazerko said...

RJ and Crowder are just outliers. Harkless IMO was a bad play coming off his first double-digit FPS game in forever. Always liked him as a Blazer but he’s the kind of player who’s contribution doesn’t typically show up in box scores.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

lol nah….dude on fd had looney for the 50K. I had lots but my pf combo of Randle and Zion failed.

I thought Looney FTW meant you won.

• RipCityRings

@damionismyname said...

If someone told me before lock that Looney would outscore Drummond I would’ve just withdrawn all my entries and walked away.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

RJ and Crowder are just outliers. Harkless IMO was a bad play coming off his first double-digit FPS game in forever. Always liked him as a Blazer but he’s the kind of player who’s contribution doesn’t typically show up in box scores.

Harkless at 3300, starting, was kind of an obvious play. He had Hampton and Brunson in pg and sg spots, his only non flames.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I thought Looney FTW meant you won.

ftw for him…lol

Got to 37th in the Late $1. Snuck out a 4PP cash, not good 1 of 6 only. The one night I reduced my Curry exposure and a little less Draymond as well. Not enough Fox or Vala. Hope Murray is OK looked like the knee went. DEN needs PG off waiver wire Asap.

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Harkless at 3300, starting, was kind of an obvious play. He had Hampton and Brunson in pg and sg spots, his only non flames.

Oh yeah on DK that’s a fine play, but 4.1K on FD doesn’t leave much of a ceiling.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Got to 37th in the Late $1. Snuck out a 4PP cash, not good 1 of 6 only. The one night I reduced my Curry exposure and a little less Draymond as well. Not enough Fox or Vala. Hope Murray is OK looked like the knee went. DEN needs PG off waiver wire Asap.

The knee went out on him before he made a move, not good.

• captainwacky

I was 100 percent Harkless on DK and 50 percent on FD (just switched between him and Naji). I mentioned it earlier in this thread; he has continued to have his minutes bumped, and isn’t an awful contributor when given the opportunity. Mostly, it was clear that Luke Walton has eyes for him at the moment, and Luke Walton is an idiot, so I just decided not to fight a $3300 guy who gets boards/defensive stats and 30+ minutes.

• Skee

@damionismyname said...

Looney ftw!

wow, yeah, he ended up being the winning center. I ended up doing very good. Every lineup just had someone leapfrog my guys by a few points here and there though.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

The knee went out on him before he made a move, not good.

Kinda looked like he might have ruptured a tendon; that unfortunately didn’t look like a hyperextension = /

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Kinda looked like he might have ruptured a tendon; that unfortunately didn’t look like a hyperextension = /

I thought it looked like an ACL/MCL

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I thought it looked like an MCL

Yeah, could easily be that as well. He had the instability wobble of something separating… I’ve seen it too many times, unfortunately.

• madmanjayWV

Ain’t read 1 single post — had to have a LU locked in by 3:30PM EST —- had a 150-mile round-trip for work…..which went well, but I get back and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

the nba players also rioting? PROTESTING? why did they not play the game?

I guess a 246.9 with three ZEROs is something I should be proud of.

WHERE IS MY FREE ROLL @ FANDUEL!

• tmarohl

@madmanjayWV said...

Ain’t read 1 single post — had to have a LU locked in by 3:30PM EST —- had a 150-mile round-trip for work…..which went well, but I get back and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

the nba players also rioting? PROTESTING? why did they not play the game?

I guess a 246.9 with three ZEROs is something I should be proud of.

WHERE IS MY FREE ROLL @ FANDUEL!

The game was cancelled well before 3:30 EST.

• Wsdm61987

@RipCityRings said...

Harkless was a strong play because of his enterin’ the startin’ LU and the fact that Buddy Hield sat. Helped to solidify his minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).