8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 240
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) — T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13 ) at Phoenix ( -13 ) — T: 227.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

So Naz Reid and Jaden McDaniels then?

I would think you can definitely take both.

• bazerko

Anthony Edwards is in a good spot now too

• jv21

Yesterday I wasn’t going to MME today but looking at the slate this morning and seeing BKN/MIN and WAS/UTH on it, it was too easy have a core and mix and match around them. KAT being out just makes it easier.

• captainwacky

Doesn’t D’lo ultimately get ruled out, too?

• feekdogg

Twins just postponed their game this afternoon. I’d put the odds of the Wolves/Nets getting postponed at better than 50%.

• zeeshan2

yea I would watch out for the minny game getting canceled because of #justice

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

Twins just postponed their game this afternoon. I’d put the odds of the Wolves/Nets getting postponed at better than 50%.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see a bunch of games cancelled in all sports today. With that said, Kyrie’s personal day was announced prior to yesterdays events.

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

I wouldn’t be shocked to see a bunch of games cancelled in all sports today. With that said, Kyrie’s personal day was announced prior to yesterdays events.

City of St. Paul just issued a 7pm curfew, meaning the Wild game will be postponed as well. It would be shocking if Minneapolis didn’t follow suit rather quickly.

• tmarohl

Evan Massey
    massey_evan · 25m The Golden State #Warriors are expected to look into pursuing "(player-popup #kawhi-leonard)Kawhi Leonard":/players/kawhi-leonard-13310 in free agency if he is open to leaving the #Clippers, source tells HoopAnalysisNet
    . It’s a long shot, but something to watch.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Alright, Naz Reid. Lock #1.

Just finished a lineup with Marshall at SF, Toscano at PF, Jokic C and Steph UTL…. do over as Reid > Toscano….

Why do I even bother looking now? Who knows what the next 4 hours will bring!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Just finished a lineup with Marshall at SF, Toscano at PF, Jokic C and Steph UTL…. do over as Reid > Toscano….

Why do I even bother looking now?

It’s completely pointless to do anything this early. Although better value then Reid at C will be hard to find, but ultimately agree with comments above that the Wolves game most likely gets PPD.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Why do I even bother looking now? Who knows what the next 4 hours will bring!

I’m building like that Timberwolves game will not be played.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’m building like that Timberwolves game will not be played.

Yeah… I think is a safe assumption

Just hope that anyone canceling will do so before lock,.. but if protests expand to the west coast in late afternoon we could be in for some surprises

Thinking GS for example

• fleishmo6

Would not surprise me if Minnesota game gets cancelled if all nba games get cancelled

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    wojespn · 53s ESPN reporting w/ Malika_Andrews

In aftermath of a police shooting that’s caused unrest in Minneapolis, conversations are ongoing about the possible postponement of the Nets-Timberwolves game tonight. The Twins-Red Sox game has been postponed. Decision expected this afternoon.

• mbunner23

I imagine things are going to get weird before lock.

• jv21

Deleted my MME entries and just going SE for now. I going do light research for now assuming BKN/MIN is cancelled (rightly so) and the rest of the NBA plays.

• tmarohl

Bucks play in MN on Wednesday. They should just move it to Milwaukee or reschedule it. Dumbest scheduling I have ever seen. Bucks play in Orlando yesterday, then fly to MN for a game on Wednesday, the fly back down south for a game in the ATL on Thursday. You would think the schedule makers would have had it something like Orlando, ATL, MN, rather than Orlando, MN, ATL. Seems like a lot of unnecessary travel in a pandemic.

• Breeze

T wolves game PPD!

• yisman

Nets
    PPD
    official

• Brendan239

My super hot take 9x punt pick of the day will be released at 7:15 EST.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m glad Wolves/Nets got postponed. Sounds like a lot of chalk was gonna be coming from that game

• Brendan239

Anyone playing Allen Crabbe tonight?

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

since Kyrie used his personal day before the riots does it really count or can he extend his personal day

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).