8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 240
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) — T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13 ) at Phoenix ( -13 ) — T: 227.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

since Kyrie used his personal day before the riots does it really count or can he extend his personal day

I have a feeling he will extend it.

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

Anyone playing Allen Crabbe tonight?

You’re for sure trolling, right?

• captainwacky

@emnj69 said...

since Kyrie used his personal day before the riots does it really count or can he extend his personal day

Kyrie has sent his formal request for extension to their head of HR, Kevin Durant. Mr. Durant has advised that all the haters on the internet are punk bitches, and he’s just a normal dude who happens to be one of the best hoopers ever.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

You’re for sure trolling, right?

This dude is literally mocking every single person in the thread who pays attention to him… just stop…

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

I’m glad Wolves/Nets got postponed. Sounds like a lot of chalk was gonna be coming from that game

Chiozza was a core play of mine on FD. It’s certainly going to make LU construction a little bit tougher now.

• Alvance83

Thoughts on a few guys appreciated
    Morant- seems to cheap 6800
    Marshall- will he see 25 min tonight?
    Joker or embiid?
    Ingles
    Is Orlando splitting minutes with top 10 or if competitive will they give starters more run?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Your wife may be playing with him, but I don’t believe he is in the NBA anymore.

• Njsum1

@Alvance83 said...

Joker or embiid?

I never get Embiid right. Yet I’d go Joker….I like a lot of mid range centers as well…Drum, Val, Ayton

Ingles—Yes

Morant – he’s hit or miss, yet I like the minutes trend and price so I’ll have some shares

Orlando- I try not to pay attention that Dumpster Fire…served me well so far

• emnj69

when u see that somebody played gordon I am that guy-even though I fully expect him to get me 15-20 fantasy points at most I threw him in one because his price fit

• emnj69

before the game was cancelled I was heavy on TLC so the cancel may benefit me -I am awaiting the Boban starting post to ruin all of my work I just did

• emnj69

@captainwacky said...

Kyrie has sent his formal request for extension to their head of HR, Kevin Durant. Mr. Durant has advised that all the haters on the internet are punk bitches, and he’s just a normal dude who happens to be one of the best hoopers ever.

u know at some point Kyrie will turn on KD-it is just a matter of time-Harden is actually the most stable guy there which is funny saying

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

He’s still in the league?

• bdf

Hard to get away from Sac/No since that game will be like 145-137

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

He’s still in the league?

I was just being funny, I miss the “Crabbe people” spots and today feels like one of those days. Not much conversation on here, tryin to liven it up.

Q of the day: Gafford or O’Neile?

• Brendan240

@gaelicgirl said...

No, his minutes are usually limited to 20-25.

Thanks GG

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

No need. Our lady is crabbbe free…..for now.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I was just being funny, I miss the “Crabbe people” spots and today feels like one of those days. Not much conversation on here, tryin to liven it up.

I hadn’t gotten started on the slate yet but I think I would play JTA over Gafford and O’Neale

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

You forget to add the crab GIF

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Looking through the own % projections at PG and K Lewis isn’t even projected….. Lonzo and NAW are out and plays vs SAC
    What am I missing?

• captainwacky

@emnj69 said...

u know at some point Kyrie will turn on KD-it is just a matter of time-Harden is actually the most stable guy there which is funny saying

It is absolutely wild. In KD’s defense, he really isn’t some sort of in-season distraction… he does just want to play ball generally (regardless of how he ends up in places or what he does on social media). But they have about 7 too many egos on that team and no plan for what happens in close game because they’ve never played with each other. I don’t see it ending well.

• wolfman3533

He sucks and they are going to be running lots of point zion tonight

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Looking through the own % projections at PG and K Lewis isn’t even projected….. Lonzo and NAW are out and plays vs SAC
    What am I missing?

They should at least have him projected for 15-20 mins

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

What am I missing?

20 minutes and 18.4 points in LineupHQ Ownership at 1.4% projected

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

This dude is literally mocking every single person in the thread who pays attention to him… just stop…

Idk why you’re telling me to stop. I had to actually look and see if Crabbe was still in the league, I didn’t think he was. So I wasn’t sure if he was trolling us or if a team had actually signed him to a 10 day or something…

• captainwacky

Haha the ‘stop’ wasn’t directed at you particularly, it’s just one symptom of the overall thread quality going downhill – we spend a lot of collective bandwidth placating this person, while constructive conversation has kinda stopped.

That’s not to say it’s his fault; this season has been difficult, people are frustrated, sometimes there’s not a lot of things to discuss until news. However, I’ve always been a fan of fact-checking posters in forums that help contribute to risk-laden decisions (aka making sure that if you’re contributing regularly your ideas have some credence, and if they don’t… why are you here)? This dude seems like a super obvious troll to me and people fall all over themselves repeatedly for it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).