8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) — T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 240
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) — T: 234
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13 ) at Phoenix ( -13 ) — T: 227.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

20 minutes and 18.4 points in LineupHQ Ownership at 1.4% projected

Didn’t scroll all the way down to 1.4%…. seems liw

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Idk why you’re telling me to stop. I had to actually look and see if Crabbe was still in the league, I didn’t think he was. So I wasn’t sure if he was trolling us or if a team had actually signed him to a 10 day or something…

There is so much going on with guys hurt/sitting/resting/signing 10 day contracts that I thought he was some speculative play that Brendan was going to project for a 65 burger. Terrible joke or attempt to be funny

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Looking through the own % projections at PG and K Lewis isn’t even projected….. Lonzo and NAW are out and plays vs SAC
    What am I missing?

I’m guessing people are sour on him after he pooped the bed against Cleveland last night in the same situation. (players out not matchup)

Unfortunately I was one of them, probably a good spot to go back to the well.

• captainwacky

I’ll be going back to Lewis again today; Bledsoe is old, Ingram and Zion are each on B2B after minor injuries, and the kings play a little smaller than the Cavs were yesterday. I probably won’t be as excited as I was about it yesterday, but that obviously went poorly, so….

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I’ll be going back to Lewis again today; Bledsoe is old, Ingram and Zion are each on B2B after minor injuries, and the kings play a little smaller than the Cavs were yesterday. I probably won’t be as excited as I was about it yesterday, but that obviously went poorly, so….

Look how many shots IT has taken for NO the last two games. He could break the slate if he made any.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Look how many shots IT has taken for NO the last two games. He could break the slate if he made any.

He DNPCD the last 2 games…?

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

He DNPCD the last 2 games…?

I have to quit looking at DK game logs.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Today should be the last day of his 10 day…

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

It’s ok; you know IT is also pointing that out to SVG – “coach, look how much I’m shooting – If I could make any, we might do better!”

• Alvance83

@Brendan239 said...

I was just being funny, I miss the “Crabbe people” spots and today feels like one of those days. Not much conversation on here, tryin to liven it up.

Q of the day: Gafford or O’Neile?

As my homie squidcity would say, send that contest my way

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

It’s a long shot, but something to watch.

This is one rumor I actually like…

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

I’m going RJ Hampton over Lewis.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

I’m going RJ Hampton over Lewis.

You play FD, so you shouldn’t be playing either. Unless you are playing more than 5 lineups.

• gaelicgirl

@captainwacky said...

Kyrie has sent his formal request for extension to their head of HR, Kevin Durant. Mr. Durant has advised that all the haters on the internet are punk bitches, and he’s just a normal dude who happens to be one of the best hoopers ever.

LOL That’s good

• dominicanpapi

With the Nets game getting postponed, Zion doesn’t feel optimal at PF on FD tonight.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Moving my lock of the day to Washington.
    Keeping the Lakers as the upset of the day.

• Skee

Where do you guys look for player ownership projections? Anything that’s not behind a pay wall?
    Naturally everyone on an express slate will be up since less games, but I’m afraid my lineup right now is all chalk.
    Also how do they even project ownership?

• tmarohl

@Skee said...

Where do you guys look for player ownership projections? Anything that’s not behind a pay wall?
    Naturally everyone on an express slate will be up since less games, but I’m afraid my lineup right now is all chalk.

I know of no free place
    Ownership projections here in LineupHQ are based on betting odds, positional scarcity and a host of other factors.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kyle Kuzma, Wesley Matthews, Marc Gasol are game-time decisions Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Skee said...

• mbunner23

Any Bulls homers in here? Why’s Theis getting 30 min some nights and 20 the others?

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Any Bulls homers in here? Why’s Theis getting 30 min some nights and 20 the others?

I am but I don’t have a great answer; you would think it would correlate to how big the other team is playing (which it kinda did vs. Minnesota)… but I think Donovan is just trying different rotations because that’s he does (and the bulls continue to suck).

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

I am but I don’t have a great answer; you would think it would correlate to how big the other team is playing (which it kinda did vs. Minnesota)… but I think Donovan is just trying different rotations because that’s he does (and the bulls continue to suck).

What do you think of him tonight?

Was Reid-Mania.. now Marshall-Mania. Looney-Fever. And Bobanzi-Smash! 70 Boyga’s for JOKIC & CURRY! Maybe Point-Zion also. And I will have plenty K Lewis Jr at that 1.5%. He has to see good minutes vs SAC who loves playing small. And can’t forget Toscano-Anderson at 3200. Plays well at Home.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Chuma Okeke (hip) available to play Monday. https://t.co/ZZ5JhIYIZl

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).