8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 191.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 17.5 ) at Golden State ( -17.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Johno

Massive slate

Clips resting everyone, so rivers and Cole could be big against the suns… I’d love to play towns against the pels, but can’t go past Cole

Which two would you pick out of giannis, Hayward and corvington? With salary not a consideration in the decision

• BphillzMSU

Cash line tonight will be 365. Good chance it will take 400+ will win a tourney. Good luck.

• bmann

Commence the madness.

Going to go ahead and say Aldrich is overrated today. I will have plenty of exposure but am more than comfortable paying up for KAT and others. That 55 fdp output the other day was an outlier. KAT could go for 60 tonight, assuming he gets his normal run (I think he definitely will).

• jimmiegreens

“Which two would you pick out of giannis, Hayward and corvington? With salary not a consideration in the decision”

Hayward seems to be the only one playing for something.

• jimmiegreens

At least we’ll know a majority of who’s resting/out before lock with 10 games that start at 8pm.

• bmann

@jimmiegreens said...

At least we’ll know a majority of who’s resting/out before lock with 10 games that start at 8pm.

…but still hopefully not 5 mins before lock

• Bellest

Wonder what Kobe’s ownership will be in his final game, especially in the $8 FD Mamba tourney.

• TUKEYZ

I think today Kobe goes out with a bang

• jdog32310

I got way to much sessions,Seth curry, and Austin rivers today. All 3 on DK makes for a nice lineup

• gillio

Kobe ownership percentage +/- 100 today?

• gillio

@jdog32310 said...

I got way to much sessions,Seth curry, and Austin rivers today. All 3 on DK makes for a nice lineup

Add Cole Aldrich and we good to go

• migarvin99

@bmann said...

Commence the madness.

Going to go ahead and say Aldrich is overrated today. I will have plenty of exposure but am more than comfortable paying up for KAT and others. That 55 fdp output the other day was an outlier. KAT could go for 60 tonight, assuming he gets his normal run (I think he definitely will).

Or he could go for 22 and give you no chance to cash like he did two days ago. No way will he be the top center tonight with the way he’s been playing…

• Heywood9855

Liking some Aaron Brooks tonight!

• bighop04

@jdog32310 said...

I agree but theres nothing to spend on elsewhere and that leaves you with only one of cole or boban who could get serious run.

• bighop04

@jimmiegreens said...

“Which two would you pick out of giannis, Hayward and corvington? With salary not a consideration in the decision”

Hayward seems to be the only one playing for something.

If the rockets win before the jazz game they will be out of it, which is a real possibility. hayward is much riskier than people realize tonight

• satchmo77

remind me not to roster any grizz… what an uninspired performance last night.

• gillio

Hoping Harden has a lower ownership tonight due to his salary and that Rivers is a SG on DK and a lot of people will be using Kobe

• cramazin

@satchmo77 said...

• IronMonkey415

Avery Bradley defense is damn good right?

Thinking of playing Wade but I heard Avery was shutting people down.

• jdog32310

Iv actually got Whiteside at center. Is he worth the play tonight?

• lloydjv1

@satchmo77 said...

And that spare ass Barnes is on my black list. No pun intended of course.

• satchmo77

@lloydjv1 said...

And that spare ass Barnes is on my black list. No pun intended of course.

Yeah.. What kind of score is 5.2?? For a starting player in the NBA. That’s someone who doesn’t give a shit. If he had scored 7.2 I would have cashed, with Jamal Crawford too. They looked like a tanking team last night, not a playoff team. Maybe tonight they will be inspired Bc the situation. I won’t roster any of them though.

• IronMonkey415

The kind that will probably give 100% tonight and stop the Dubs from breaking the record.

• lloydjv1

@IronMonkey415 said...

The kind that will probably give 100% tonight and stop the Dubs from breaking the record.

Please God do not let this happen…..

• bighop04

@IronMonkey415 said...

Avery Bradley defense is damn good right?

Thinking of playing Wade but I heard Avery was shutting people down.

Wade is risky in that the Heat are on a b2b and they have home court locked up in the 1st round. They are clinched into either the 3rd or 4th seed, so I don’t know if thats where you want to go

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler